Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1573
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A perfect illustration of how stupid and wrong you are.

Triggered loser
    I am not the one rage posting to show how little what a stranger says about me doesn’t bother me.

that would be you. And if I hadn’t nailed your insecure existence, you wouldn’t be angrily spouting back

so I take it then that your kids do detest you like darrins do.

got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not the one rage posting to show how little what a stranger says about me doesn’t bother me.

that would be you. And if I hadn’t nailed your insecure existence, you wouldn’t be angrily spouting back

so I take it then that your kids do detest you like darrins do.

got it.
    Rent free

I'm not the one erroneusly fantasizing about another posters life.

You are insignificant to me. I couldn't care less about you. I can certainly understand,however your relating to kids hating their parents, but your mother does have a right to tell you to clean your room.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free

I'm not the one erroneusly fantasizing about another posters life.

You are insignificant to me. I couldn't care less about you.
    that’s obvious. I can tell how little you care.

good thing you inherited everything you have, or you would be changing peoples oil at Jiffy lube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s obvious. I can tell how little you care.

good thing you inherited everything you have, or you would be changing peoples oil at Jiffy lube

Enjoy your fantasies, loser.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enjoy your fantasies, loser.
    no fantasy. You make it so obvious how incredibly insecure you are.

I mean it literally bleeds off the screen when you brag about yourself. You know, deep down, you’re a human being, who had everything handed to you. But you’re detestable of person now, you have no personal relationships.

so, rather than take even a moment to be introspective, and figure out why you are a sad, lonely, and aging man, whose wife and kids are only around for the inheritance, you rage post to a site full of people that you will never ever meet, and brag about how you have maintained a business that was given to you through luck of birth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Triggered

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no fantasy. You make it so obvious how incredibly insecure you are.

I mean it literally bleeds off the screen when you brag about yourself. You know, deep down, you’re a human being, who had everything handed to you. But you’re detestable of person now, you have no personal relationships.

so, rather than take even a moment to be introspective, and figure out why you are a sad, lonely, and aging man, whose wife and kids are only around for the inheritance, you rage post to a site full of people that you will never ever meet, and brag about how you have maintained a business that was given to you through luck of birth.
    ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Juvenile tantrum.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

whenever you use nonsensical projection, like you have here, it tells me I’ve hit a pretty serious nerve.

We all can tell how much you really care about everyone’s opinion. That’s obviously led to you trying to impress everyone with how much money you supposedly have.

and, no one is jealous of a bitter lonely old man who justifies what an insecure garbage human being he truly is by bragging about how many things he has, which of course were inherited.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you’re as confused by this as you are things like science and math and logic and truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whenever you use nonsensical projection, like you have here, it tells me I’ve hit a pretty serious nerve.

We all can tell how much you really care about everyone’s opinion. That’s obviously led to you trying to impress everyone with how much money you supposedly have.

and, no one is jealous of a bitter lonely old man who justifies what an insecure garbage human being he truly is by bragging about how many things he has, which of course were inherited.

You are the one writing fantasy essays in response to two word posts.

Rent free.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are the one writing fantasy essays in response to two word posts.

Rent free.
    i can tell how much this bothers you, getting pegged for being what you truly are by a stranger based upon how insecure you are about yourself.

all the emojis and catch phrases you want to use to try to deflect from how much this bothers you doesn’t change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent free.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you’re as confused by this as you are things like science and math and logic and truth
    what science, math, logic, truth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure yet whose alt this "bogie" dude is but I'm thinking Blake. He's just as obsessed and just as stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure yet whose alt this "bogie" dude is but I'm thinking Blake. He's just as obsessed and just as stupid.
    Not Blake. More like Bonnerific's return to "tell someone off". Fat ing apartment dwelling loser hates you because you have he doesn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not Blake. More like Bonnerific's return to "tell someone off". Fat ing apartment dwelling loser hates you because you have he doesn't.
    Could be. He hasen't wished anyone dead yet like Bonnerific, though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Buttboy striving to be derp jr

Delicious

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody healthy dying. Masks are useless

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine how pathetic you have to be to create an entire existence to try to impress people you will never meet.

tell us, what is that like? How pathetic are you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so making fun of you for being so insecure that you have to brag to people you don’t know, and never will know, about how successful your inherited business is. and then watching you melt down for being confronted with your intellectual mediocrity, and overall insecurity that someone sees through your attempts at overcompensation, means they’re obsessed.

i know big words, and critical thought is something you struggle with, that’s obvious. But it’s so incredibly obvious the self aggrandizement (look it up) and narcissism (again look it up) you cloak yourself in to never have to acknowledge you’re truth, and a bloated liver is all you have to cope with being such a parody of midlife crisis.

dmc is obviously the same, you’re both nothing more than hollow s s with no ability to be empathetic and compassionate. No wonder you both love trump. He’s made those character flaws seem not as pathetically worthless. So you feel like you might not be the waste of carbon you know deep down you truly are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fantasizing jealous loser

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Log cabin republican in his final chapter lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Log cabin republican in his final chapter lol
    Age sneaks up on all of us. At least I did and still do fun with mine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Age sneaks up on all of us. At least I did and still do fun with mine.
    but when you die, no one will be sad. You’ve spent your life as an empty s of as human being. You’re filled only with insecurity and trying to ease the sting of knowing you’re only a product of luck of birth.

No good person is “jealous” of you. It’s yet another coping mechanism you use to know that there will be no tears when you’re gone. There will only be relief among your family of no longer having to put up a public façade, and the anticipation that your existence will benefit them.

that’s what you have truly accomplished

Thread Information