Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1573
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it's bigger but no one started a thread about it, idiot. That was my first response about today's gain..

Holy you're a weird mother er.
    Dont repeat the stupidity so I have to slap the stupid out of you Again nature boy.
    Its a hater thread, clown.

Im weird and you go bongo about a double post after getting shat on.
    OCD mofo can’t take the medicine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stock looks good tomorrow

in a month it will start to stabilize

and in 3 when we change our lifestyles(wear masks, higiene, distance) it will start to move up
    called it

25k is a real possibility

glad I stayed put

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

glad I stayed put
    No, you called 25k by end of last week.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like 18k+ was the BOTTOM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you called 25k by end of last week.
    “come on make it to 25k”

^ thats not calling it my young buck

thats hoping

same as now. Come on make it to 25k!

not calling it. hoping it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    28k? you're in a fantasy land. It will be a miracle if it hits 23k in the next 2 months
    Ye, of little faith.

What goes up must come down (and the reverse). BTW, it's not entirely a bad idea to play the bounces (near the bottom) - these swings are great for (couple) day trading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    splits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laid the marker of a 23k ceiling and I'll stand by that. When I made that call my mana wasn't as full as it is now, but it still looks like a solid call at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree. we will stabilize at some point soon. but we will stabiize to a Recession

those thinking the market will go back up again directly to 28k are lunatics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    re MT has called an 18k bottom. Where are your Dow calls, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it looks like we might just avoid a depression but will enter a solid recession.

thats the best case scenario

it will drop again once ppl start asking “what now”

restaurant and travel biz will not come back anytime soon.(as currently composed) when ppl realize this it will go down.

but once ppl start adjusting their lifes to new reality it will stabilize.
    Last edited by hater; 04-07-2020 at 10:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like 18k+ was the BOTTOM.
    what makes you think so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes you think so?
    I think it was. There's too much money on the sidelines just waiting for any good news to invest and we're finally starting to get some on the health front (at least in the richest markets).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it was. There's too much money on the sidelines just waiting for any good news to invest and we're finally starting to get some on the health front (at least in the richest markets).
    Sounds like wishcasting to me, but you could be right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mmm hmmmm....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    INO is interesting again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont repeat the stupidity so I have to slap the stupid out of you Again nature boy.
    Its a hater thread, clown.

Im weird and you go bongo about a double post after getting shat on.
    OCD mofo can’t take the medicine.
    Hesh up foo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like wishcasting to me, but you could be right.
    Ask yourself this... what new news would trigger a 4,000-5,000 point fall in the DOW? And is that new news likely?

And then ask yourself... what new news would cause a flood of incoming investment? Billions are being spent on vaccines that could have a breakthrough, "curves" are starting to flatten and could eventually fall in a conclusive way, more stimulus could inject more confidence in the markets, etc., etc.... I see downside risk much lower than it was a few weeks ago and upside opportunity much higher.

Keep in mind I'm thinking on a month-to-month time frame here and not a day-to-day as the volatility is still wild but I think it will trend up overall.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what makes you think so?
    Well, seeing as New York, where most of these Wall Street types LIVE, is looking like they're around/over the peak... plus the HOPE of treatment (hydro...whatever). I know the media mocks this stuff but give it to my asthmatic son, I'll try anything - the earlier the better. Besides, it doesn't look like it's going to be over the predicted hundred thousand as hopefully, other areas learn from New York and MASKS.

I realize all the above has to do with COVID-19 but the unknown/uncertainty/fear surrounding COVID is what's holding the market down - imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, seeing as New York, where most of these Wall Street types LIVE, is looking like they're around/over the peak... plus the HOPE of treatment (hydro...whatever). I know the media mocks this stuff but give it to my asthmatic son, I'll try anything - the earlier the better. Besides, it doesn't look like it's going to be over the predicted hundred thousand as hopefully, other areas learn from New York and MASKS.

I realize all the above has to do with COVID-19 but the unknown/uncertainty/fear surrounding COVID is what's holding the market down - imho.
    No. The thing holding "the market" down is none of that. It is the 15-30 million unemployed in the April jobs report. You don't just "rebound" from that unless it is an immediate rebound, like the "miracle drug" which is why you and your dip leader keep praying and faking your way through it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. The thing holding "the market" down is none of that. It is the 15-30 million unemployed in the April jobs report. You don't just "rebound" from that unless it is an immediate rebound, like the "miracle drug" which is why you and your dip leader keep praying and faking your way through it
    The DOW hit (the lowest of this COVID period) 18,591 on March 23rd - long BEFORE the April jobs report (DOW 21,052) came out on 4/3. And I was answering WH's question of why I thought 18k was the bottom (not whether our darkest days are still ahead or your "rebound" - just my guesstimate of how the stock market reacts - it is always forward/expectation thinking (not what's actually happening in reality).

Do you mind linking to where you got your 15-30 million unemployed? I only remember 6+million filing for unemployment last week and 3+million the week before.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree. we will stabilize at some point soon. but we will stabiize to a Recession

those thinking the market will go back up again directly to 28k are lunatics
    Every year is a recession in Peter Schiff's world. Once per decade or so he gets to say "called it".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you mind linking to where you got your 15-30 million unemployed? I only remember 6+million filing for unemployment last week and 3+million the week before.
    Do you understand addition?

Do you understand addition and multiplication?

10m filed for UE in the last 2 weeks of March, and you don't think the April job's report will exceed 15m.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you understand addition?

Do you understand addition and multiplication?

10m filed for UE in the last 2 weeks of March, and you don't think the April job's report will exceed 15m.
    I think I understand addition and multiplication - I did teach them to 3 kids who are not bad at math.

If on the day that the stock market knows that 10 million filed for unemployment in the last 2 weeks and the DOW closes 2461 points MORE than it's lowest point (11 days ago), I don't think unemployment numbers that might/will be in the next month's job report is what is holding it down. It means that the DOW has gone up 13.24% (how's that for subtraction and division?) since then and I suspect the unemployment numbers are already baked in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

glad I stayed put
    called it

looks like a nice friday rally save a last minute bad news.

yes 10% unemployment but that was expected. come on, get to 25k!!!

glad I stayed put

Thread Information