Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a season that feels bleak and disappointing, it may help to reflect on the golden years for Spurs: https://www.theringer.com/2020/2/25/...h-shea-serrano

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons good now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan was a basketball god. No season that Kobe had held a candle to it. He never put a team on his back, alone, and got to the top of the mountain.

The second best player on that team was probably Stephen Jackson, and he wasn't retained after the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan was a basketball god. No season that Kobe had held a candle to it. He never put a team on his back, alone, and got to the top of the mountain.

The second best player on that team was probably Stephen Jackson, and he wasn't retained after the season.
    You have to wonder how well Duncan and Kobe would do in today's NBA where rules are so heavily favored towards gaurds. Kobe is so much better than Harden imo that I feel Kobe would've been like Duncan/Shaq dominant in today's NBA. Anyway, Duncan will always be greater than Kobe in my book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

low balls him

gets 1 year rental of ron mercer and hedo disappear

Thread Information