Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i can definitely see aldridge willing a foreign team to a gold medal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different type of beast so hard to compare. Killer instinct and clutch shot? Manu >>>>>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good thing about having players like Aldridge and DeRozan on the Spurs is fans finally realizing that counting stats mean . I remember arguing around 2010 with folks that thought players like Joe Johnson or Michael Redd were better than Manu just because they scored more points per game. We have come a long way from those dark days.

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People sometimes underrate Manu because he never scored a ton of points and came off the bench his whole career. One thing you can see in these games is that compe ive nature and heart that he played with had a huge impact on winning games. Oh plus he was our 4th quarter closer who we could rely on who could make a crazy play offensively or defensively to win the game. That’s what we’re missing now. Hopefully our young guys can develop that talent soon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ddr is better than lma

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP mispelled Peak Malik Rose, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA has had a great career. We are watching his decline. In Portland, he was awesome. No, he didn’t win les, but lots of players have that same issue, especially in the era of super teams. But it is silly to diminish his accomplishments, esp bc he is changing his game and keeping himself relevant as he ages.
    The guy made it past the first round like once or twice in Portland...he isn't a winner...he can't be a 1st option and his ego won't allow him to be a 2nd option

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge has more individual accomplishments and better stats (not even close)

Not sure why player fans are getting offended at this question, tbh.. at least try and make an argument that doesn’t involve rings or international wins over Marbury-led Team USA. If that’s your argument then JJ Barea is a HOF
    Guess you mean Carlos Arroyo... to a Timmy/Iverson led team

Thread Information