My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/keldon-joh...antonio-spurs/

The Gist: A lot of positives with one concerning question-mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. It's a nice article, but someone got sloppy with the proofreading on that last sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I want is for him to become PJ Tucker. He doesn't have any offensive skill really, but that's okay as long as he works hard on his 3 ball and continues to rev that motor on defense. A lot of his improvement will come next year after he spends all year in the film room understanding both his defensive/offensive rolls. By year 3 I expect him to be a solid contributor (or year 4 if Pop decides not to play him at all next year like he did Lonnie for half the season).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I want is for him to become PJ Tucker. He doesn't have any offensive skill really, but that's okay as long as he works hard on his 3 ball and continues to rev that motor on defense. A lot of his improvement will come next year after he spends all year in the film room understanding both his defensive/offensive rolls. By year 3 I expect him to be a solid contributor (or year 4 if Pop decides not to play him at all next year like he did Lonnie for half the season).
    Lonnie is considered to be still recovering from his knee injury. The whole following season should have a minute restriction according to the statistics available on this. That is why he hasn't played as much ( or part of the reason why).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is considered to be still recovering from his knee injury. The whole following season should have a minute restriction according to the statistics available on this. That is why he hasn't played as much ( or part of the reason why).
    No. Lonnie only had meniscus surgery, and was actually playing in Austin LAST season. He may have been skittish when he first returned last January, but the meniscus recovery period is only a tiny fraction of the ligament surgery recovery period that DJ is navigating currently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Lonnie only had meniscus surgery, and was actually playing in Austin LAST season. He may have been skittish when he first returned last January, but the meniscus recovery period is only a tiny fraction of the ligament surgery recovery period that DJ is navigating currently.
    Good to know. I had the wrong impression.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/keldon-joh...antonio-spurs/

The Gist: A lot of positives with one concerning question-mark.
    The Gist: A lot of positive but could he play with the Spurs/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout time cal! Missed ur articles

Thread Information