San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, onto the next. Nite.
    Ar labu nakti!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They wont,forbes will still start and still rely on patty
    But that's part of the formula to tanking, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol bbbbbut Memphis lost! Yes they both suck
    Last edited by slick'81; 02-26-2020 at 11:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are our last hope. Grizzlies are gonna suck now and the blazers need lillard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, onto the next. Nite.
    Was that a copy paste ?

Team claims they want to make the playoffs. Makes zero trades to help that cause. Runs out the same losing lineups we’ve seen all year. Keeps losing.

Makes sense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are like the DNC. Complete mess and instead of adapting and being in touch with modern times, they are a nightmare and keep trying to tell people what they SHOUD want vs listening to what they DO want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless you count the fact that they're running out of games.

Or were you saying that they didn't lose ground on the draft pick? In that case, call this one a success.
    Yes... the draft pick of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're the 12th seed... damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would probably not go over well. The NBA would likely get pissed off over that. Chill mon.
    Ron Artest knocked out a fan during a game and played plenty of NBA games after. Honestly if you have a compe ive spirit you'll definitely get mad at the coach for sabotaging you on a nightly basis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paldies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No damn, we need as high a pick as possible. Domu really want to see this team vs la?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange times we're living in, tbh. Load Management set this franchise back 30 years with his gotry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that a copy paste ?

Team claims they want to make the playoffs. Makes zero trades to help that cause. Runs out the same losing lineups we’ve seen all year. Keeps losing.

Makes sense!
    Not all true. Today he ran out a line up that has never played together which is the exact reason why they lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange times we're living in, tbh. Flopovich sets this franchise back 30 years with his gotry
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop actually taking the blame for this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No damn, we need as high a pick as possible. Domu really want to see this team vs la?
    Well damn cause it's not what I'm use to but yes there's a silver lining for sure. Too en bad this draft sux. A lot of changes need to be made. The City has lost confidence all around. Yeah got ass #2 set us back but when Peter Holt gave this up it went down hill. We have a very tough hill to climb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop actually taking the blame for this one
    I'm shocked. Did he really say "The game plan I came up with was poor"??????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atleast derozan got his numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, ok she is owning all the bad toxic MEN

AND THE DONT EVEN DRINK THE BEER..
    Her form is good
    But her form throwing a dart is comical. She should study up and at least give it a professional actress effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob riding bench with no LMA despite KP going off? Makes no sense. Why has Pop devalued defense so much? I just don’t get it. Every argument for this is framed under guise of “well offense needs spacing etc...”. What about the defense? Its about net rating. Not just one side

You have White/Murray pairing that barely played bc of fear of spacing. Well, what about the uptick in defense? Does that not have potential to offset issues w/offense? Jakob? Can he not get stops to make up for lack of scoring? At least heavily explore it when you are LOSING.

Funny also how anyone, playoffs or not, can look at this and think this is acceptable. Playoffs aren’t the “goal”. Being a good team is. Making the playoffs under cir stances like this doesn’t change the fact SA isnt good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob riding bench with no LMA despite KP going off? Makes no sense. Why has Pop devalued defense so much? I just don’t get it. Every argument for this is framed under guise of “well offense needs spacing etc...”. What about the defense? Its about net rating. Not just one side

You have White/Murray pairing that barely played bc of fear of spacing. Well, what about the uptick in defense? Does that not have potential to offset issues w/offense? Jakob? Can he not get stops to make up for lack of scoring? At least heavily explore it when you are LOSING.

Funny also how anyone, playoffs or not, can look at this and think this is acceptable. Playoffs aren’t the “goal”. Being a good team is. Making the playoffs under cir stances like this doesn’t change the fact SA isnt good.
    Flopovich thought he was smart. Smarter than Carlisle. Here is how this went and I said this early in this game thread:

Carlisle doesn't post up in his system, has Porzingis shooting 3s

Flopovich: Porzingis will draw Poeltl out to the 3-point line, so I'ma go super small and play Lyles at Center, have Lonnie guard Doncic and Carlisle won't expose our small line up cause he doesn't use post ups

Carlisle goes and plays through Porzingis in the post to create open 3s while also playing zone defense

Walker, Murray and DeRozan are all scared to shoot 3s, Spurs can't score. There's also nobody on the floor to set a screen for the ball handler.

Spurs down 19 in the 1st quarter

Flopovich: let's try the same thing again in the 2nd half

Spurs get outrebounded by Porzingis while White has to box him out on crucial posessions

Mavs win

Pop goes over to Carlisle and thanks him for beating his ass once again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One play does not excuse all his shortcomings
    He played well. Missed shots, sure. But he was usually in the right spot. Hustled. The bench was moving with him out there. It wasn't a great game but not a bad one either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Luka playing? Doncic, that is. He's nursing an ankle injury apparently.
    He gashed us with a triple-double tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm shocked. Did he really say "The game plan I came up with was poor"??????

Yep.

Yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seeing Poeltl play 9 minute is baffling.

Thread Information