My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's hot garbage on both ends. 14.5 million per year this and next season. Borderline unplayable. And the worst thing is he says he's feeling great.

PATFO:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's hot garbage on both ends. 14.5 million per year this and next season. Borderline unplayable. And the worst thing is he says he's feeling great.

PATFO:

You're a year late to the party. But at least you try

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been saying it all year. It's not like he was useful in the series against Denver last year also. Granted, free agents don't want to play here, but he should have been a placeholder at best. They shouldn't have signed him back for so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been bad, and I wanted the team to trade him this year, but it was definitely a gamble worth taking. His contract isn't stopping the Spurs from doing anything.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Color me surprised that this got is relying and Rewarding Washed Vets

FINLEY, Kirk Thomas, McDyess, Gasol, Gay... but lets be honest dude, they all got PT and Carroll got none
    Lol that was Lonnie walker as well. They both turned backs. This is why armchair coaches are hilarious. CALL OUT ALL OF THE POOR PLAY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Color me surprised that this got is relying and Rewarding Washed Vets

FINLEY, Kirk Thomas, McDyess, Gasol, Gay... but lets be honest dude, they all got PT and Carroll got none
    I actually think Carroll might be better than Rudy. At least Carroll plays defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I havent given up on Rudy. He's been really bad since he missed time with that illness but before that I always felt his TOSB-ness was being exaggerated. Hes still serviceable, imo.

I will say that he doesn't strike me as a guy that takes great care of his body though. And he needs that at his age and injury history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted us to move off of him this past offseason. Like I said a million times before, he couldn’t drive past MASON PLUMLEE! A white center who everyone drives past. Once I saw that Plumlee could consistently guard Rudy, I knew that was it as far as him being a contributor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I DGAF how much players make - I don't pay them.
    2. There are zero players available who would make the Spurs a contender
    3. Even if the top 5 players in the league were free agents right now, SA would get no looks.

Spurs no longer have the big 3. They now have a flea market version with Aldridge, DDR and Gay - 3 people who never won and who's teams improved after they left.

The young hopefuls get sporadic minutes, haven't shown any star potential.

Our bigs are pussies.

We have no real 3pt threats.

Patty Mills

Bryn Forbes

Tell me how anyone expects these career paycheck players to ever do anything.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. I DGAF how much players make - I don't pay them.
    2. There are zero players available who would make the Spurs a contender
    3. Even if the top 5 players in the league were free agents right now, SA would get no looks.

Spurs no longer have the big 3. They now have a flea market version with Aldridge, DDR and Gay - 3 people who never won and who's teams improved after they left.

The young hopefuls get sporadic minutes, haven't shown any star potential.

Our bigs are pussies.

We have no real 3pt threats.

Patty Mills

Bryn Forbes

Tell me how anyone expects these career paycheck players to ever do anything.
    Everything you’ve said I agree with, but I still feel suprised reading it.. We’ve been spoilt over the years but now are up for some serious pain.. and we haven’t even bottomed out yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is who he's always been. Last year when he was effective was a fluke.

Thread Information