My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No timetable for return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grade 2 MCL = 2 to 4 weeks.

Spurs have been healthy this season, it was about time injuries come up. Aldridge and Poetl out at the same time, too much for one of the worst defenses in the NBA. Expect receiving +120pts/game on a regular basis until Jacob is back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Realistically, metu and eubanks should be the 5 rotation. Maybe lyles too. Considering the stupidity that is pop and his rotations, watch lyles start at 5 and rudy as backup with DeMar playing the 4 and lonnie at the 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs have been healthy this season, it was about time injuries come up. Aldridge and Poetl out at the same time, too much for one of the worst defenses in the NBA. Expect receiving +120pts/game on a regular basis until Jacob is back.
    It's almost like the team should carry more than 2 legit NBA bigs in case one (or both) get injured.

No problem, though. We'll just roll with a lineup of 5 combo guards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Metu might actually get a shot, that our pop plays LaMarcus 45 minutes a game... he'll probably play LaMarcus 45 minutes a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might be Spurs' season "coupe de grace"

Games Spurs will face without Poetl if he's out for:

2 weeks : vs IND, @CHA (B2B), @BKN, @CLE, vs DAL, vs DEN, vsMIN (B2B)

3 weeks: vs MEM, @NOP, vs CHI, vs UTA

4 weeks : @UTA, @MIN, @DEN, @GSW
    5 weeks : sac, vs GSW, vs NOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost like the team should carry more than 2 legit NBA bigs in case one (or both) get injured.

Stats say line-ups with 4 guards, Gay/Liles as a big, etc. are a net positive.... I guess Spurs can navigate the situation just shooting more threes.

What a time to be alive... and watch basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl was arguably the only player that recieved no hate from us this lottery season. Figures he would be the guy to miss significant time. Marco will be playing those missing minutes based on the coaches track record

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope so, no reason to win games at this point. Not like anyone is going to come watch a lotto team in the middle of a pandemic anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is devastating to the Spurs le hopes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though Pop's only been playing Yak 10-15 mpg lately you just know he'll use this as an excuse to play Marco 20-25 minutes at the 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for him, but definitely helps us get closer to missing the playoffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at y'all thinking the NBA is gonna let the Spurs into that eighth PO spot to possibly spoil the Lakers/Lebum's media coronation
    Last home game vs the lowly Magic is all the proof you need that the NBA is actively trying to hand SA losses to keep em from that last spot.

That reffing at home vs that e team was truly a new low.The absolute non calls on just about every time Derozan went to the basket hard and the ticky tack bs they were calling at the other end
    GTFO and that Coaches Challenge that actually succeeded at the end.... was WWE level scamboogery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at y'all thinking the NBA is gonna let the Spurs into that eighth PO spot to possibly spoil the Lakers/Lebum's media coronation
    Last home game vs the lowly Magic is all the proof you need that the NBA is actively trying to hand SA losses to keep em from that last spot.

That reffing at home vs that e team was truly a new low.The absolute non calls on just about every time Derozan went to the basket hard and the ticky tack bs they were calling at the other end
    GTFO and that Coaches Challenge that actually succeeded at the end.... was WWE level scamboogery
    Nah.. spurs sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was about to say that I'm looking forward to seeing me some Bryn Forbes at the 5 spot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming the team will be using the MLE to try to lock Drew down on a multi-year conversion. If so, I'd rather they do it soon and get another two-way guy in the system ASAP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge will be back tonight against the Pacers. Spurs got an open roster spot, so either they add a big or give Eubanks a real contract, but I assume they will do what Pop always does: Nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge will be back tonight against the Pacers. Spurs got an open roster spot, so either they add a big or give Eubanks a real contract, but I assume they will do what Pop always does: Nothing
    Matt Bonner coming out of the booth imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont what made you think Aldridge will be back tonight. He missed shootaround and hes officially listed as out tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont what made you think Aldridge will be back tonight. He missed shootaround and hes officially listed as out tonight

ok that makes it an automatic L and confirms Flopovich won't do while the Grizzlies keep adding players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poodle power

Thread Information