phxspurfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're paying for this bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to get league pass since I moved away from SA but I saw the writing on the wall way back in preseason and decided against it. Just not worth paying to watch my team give games away on the daily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that's on you, plenty easy to find streams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pay $17.99 a mth for Team pass for the Spurs. Haven't watched 1 gm in 2 mths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pay $17.99 a mth for Team pass for the Spurs. Haven't watched 1 gm in 2 mths
    I should get that next year for the one or two games Samanic and Keldon play. Other than that no way in watching Forbes play 82 games is worth 200 bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should get that next year for the one or two games Samanic and Keldon play. Other than that no way in watching Forbes play 82 games is worth 200 bucks.
    That's why it's been 2mths. It was before the trading deadline an I was like if they keep rolling out this same starting lineup, I'm done. I haven't watched a game since. I've never not had league pass since it came out just to watch the Spurs. Now, this organization is a joke. , my old ass quit playing 2k cuz the Spurs suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn you guys are spoiled ... its not as if the Spurs get blown out every night like against OKC ... most games are quite compe ive, its just frustrating to see them lose in the end. but its still entertaining enough (if you are a real fan) ...

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it so hard to type nbastreams in google?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST should have a livestream available to it's loyal followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it so hard to type nbastreams in google?
    This.

Although I've noticed I have had more trouble with streams this year. Poor quality, audio issues, streams dropping in the middle of games...

Not sure if it's just been bad luck or if NBA is cracking down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn you guys are spoiled ... its not as if the Spurs get blown out every night like against OKC ... most games are quite compe ive, its just frustrating to see them lose in the end. but its still entertaining enough (if you are a real fan) ...
    So if Hennessy or McDonald's gave you food that didnt fulfill your hunger or a drink that didnt give you a buzz, are you to keep eating it or drinking it cuz you're a "Real fan" or demand better quality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if Hennessy or McDonald's gave you food that didnt fulfill your hunger or a drink that didnt give you a buzz, are you to keep eating it or drinking it cuz you're a "Real fan" or demand better quality?
    Bingo. The entire product in sucks right now.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

Although I've noticed I have had more trouble with streams this year. Poor quality, audio issues, streams dropping in the middle of games...

Not sure if it's just been bad luck or if NBA is cracking down.
    i had problems at the start of the season, but lately everything works fine. I usually have 2 or 3 streams open and all of them work good form the start of the game to the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o nba,

I want my money back.

Signed,
    phxspurfan
    A couple of years ago I bought the NBA league pass. Because of its contract with Fox sports, it could only show the BB game of the Dallas area if the Mavs were playing. I couldn't get the games or a refund. What a ripoff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't watch Mavs vs Spurs the other night. Slingtv must not have Fox southwest sports. An League pass said because of my zip code, the game will be blacked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that comparison makes no sense whatsoever ...its apples and oranges all the way ... if you are a fan you watch your team play ... support them and better times will come again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real fan? Be a real person...there is NOTHING entertaining about this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get League Pass, just for the ease of it, but they do blackout two markets for me which is pretty dumb considering I'm not in an NBA city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real fan? Be a real person...there is NOTHING entertaining about this team.
    Just the way Pop likes it. Even when they were winning, he tried to keep it as boring as possible.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm declaring as not a real fan if being a real fan means I need to enjoy watching Bum Forbes play and start for the Spurs.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I canceled mine after the last Thunder loss. If there was a reason to watch despite missing the playoffs, I’d keep it. I’d love to watch young guys develop and see what some of the end of the bench really has in them but that’s not happening. I canceled cuz our guys are boring, even by a Spurs fan standards.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I was also doing the monthly payment so I got out Scott free...sorta

Thread Information