Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heads up for anyone using YouTube TV or thinking about switching over.

Starting February 29, 2020, you will no longer be able to watch live, on demand, or recorded content from your local FOX Regional Sports Network or YES Network.
    18 of the remaining 25 games are scheduled for Fox Sports. That number could change if ESPN or TNT drop the Spurs from their national games as they tumble out of serious contention for the 8th seed.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn to think they'd miss the conclusion to such an exciting season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF bro. I literally just cut the chord with DISH because they didn't have FSSW either and was going to go with just YouTubeTV from here on out. They really couldn't have waited until the end of the NBA season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, the NBA still wonders why viewership is falling and people are leaving paid platforms for other options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt even know youtube had a tv service

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF bro. I literally just cut the chord with DISH because they didn't have FSSW either and was going to go with just YouTubeTV from here on out. They really couldn't have waited until the end of the NBA season?

I believe Hulu TV is the only remaining streaming TV service with FSSW. But I don't have it yet, so I can't swear to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Hulu TV is the only remaining streaming TV service with FSSW. But I don't have it yet, so I can't swear to it.
    Yeah, looks like it. Playstation Vue had them but they just shutdown. I'll probably switch to hulu tomorrow. Sucks though because I really liked YouTubeTV's platform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, looks like it. Playstation Vue had them but they just shutdown. I'll probably switch to hulu tomorrow. Sucks though because I really liked YouTubeTV's platform.
    Same.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Fox would launch a channel like ESPN does. ESPN I think charges $5. Would love for fox to charge like 2.99 or something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Fox would launch a channel like ESPN does. ESPN I think charges $5. Would love for fox to charge like 2.99 or something like that.
    That would be ideal but I'm not sure that would cover the bills for them. I'm sure most of the contracts they agreed to with the NBA, NFL, NCAA, etc are under the assumption that their channels are lumped into tv packages of a lot of people that don't watch sports.

I don't think ESPN offers a standalone service either. They only offer ESPN+ but that's just for content that doesn't make it on their main channels. I have ESPN+ for CUSA college football.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. So everyone has lost Fox Sports except Hulu and your local cable monopoly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I'm going to miss the unlimited DVR and some shows I was able to stream through the service. Now I'm left with no real good option. Not that Hulu with TV is bad, but it won't be worth the switch to me just to catch the last couple of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt even know youtube had a tv service
    A real shame because it was the best one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant u access the sports channels with the Fox app

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I'm going to miss the unlimited DVR and some shows I was able to stream through the service. Now I'm left with no real good option. Not that Hulu with TV is bad, but it won't be worth the switch to me just to catch the last couple of games.
    unlimited dvr was the best. I added every college team before the season to be dvr'd, in anticipation of reviewing as many prospects as possible for the draft. Don't think I'll keep it long enough to even see where the Spurs pick in the lottery.

Hulu last I checked had a 50 hour limit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant u access the sports channels with the Fox app
    I think you need a current subscription to a qualifying service to get access, and YouTube TV will soon no longer have that access.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be ideal but I'm not sure that would cover the bills for them. I'm sure most of the contracts they agreed to with the NBA, NFL, NCAA, etc are under the assumption that their channels are lumped into tv packages of a lot of people that don't watch sports.

I don't think ESPN offers a standalone service either. They only offer ESPN+ but that's just for content that doesn't make it on their main channels. I have ESPN+ for CUSA college football.

I was talking about ESPN+ as I thought it was ESPN + other things but you are correct it is not the main ESPN. I think FSN might be able to do it if they charged enough. I know they use to charge less then ESPN when they were on sling. Also they would gain people that currently either dont watch or steam service through unpaid means. I have heard they cant do that currently as their contracts prevent that but when it comes up again that may change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unlimited dvr was the best. I added every college team before the season to be dvr'd, in anticipation of reviewing as many prospects as possible for the draft. Don't think I'll keep it long enough to even see where the Spurs pick in the lottery.

Hulu last I checked had a 50 hour limit.
    For sure. It's the only reason I'll come back to it. I put my subscription on pause so I can keep my recordings saved until I return to it after the season. I do it begrudgingly though considering YouTube TV won't exactly be lowering their prices after losing Fox Sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had just canceled YouTube TV at the beginning of this month so Feb was going to be my last month anyway. I wasn’t going to waste my time watching Pop coach this team anymore this year. Haven’t really been watching full games this year anyway. Mainly watched in fast forward with the dvr.

Last year I had Sling which also has FSSW, but they have horrible buffering. I could never make it through a game without some sort of glitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had just canceled YouTube TV at the beginning of this month so Feb was going to be my last month anyway. I wasn’t going to waste my time watching Pop coach this team anymore this year. Haven’t really been watching full games this year anyway. Mainly watched in fast forward with the dvr.

Last year I had Sling which also has FSSW, but they have horrible buffering. I could never make it through a game without some sort of glitch.
    Sling doesn't have it anymore either. And the NBA wonders why the ratings keep dropping...You literally have next to no options to catch your local team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox sports picked the right time for this. Can you imagine like this happening during the Duncan dynasty??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not just for TX. FS did this for ALL FS in the country.

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    does cbd work as antiinflammatory click here to read cbd fargo how much cbd oil can be made from a lb of bud? Get More Information become a cbd massage oil affiliate cbd oil brain injury Click Here what is cbd? cbd legality Look At This cbd tincture oil cbd oil for cats more info here is cbd legal in california cbd cartridges site link cbd oil immunosuppressive, pubmed

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, the NBA still wonders why viewership is falling and people are leaving paid platforms for other options.
    Sling doesn't have it anymore either. And the NBA wonders why the ratings keep dropping...You literally have next to no options to catch your local team.
    It's not directly an NBA issue. Sinclair is apparently demanding quite a bit more money than Fox was and the carriers had to drop the channels after their previous contracts ended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muthaf'r, we just switched to YouTubeTV a month ago. Had all the channels that my wife watches. I was okay with the service but will have to switch again. Anyone have Directv Now or fuboTV? Sling and Hulu don't have all the channels the wife watches.

Thread Information