Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Three episodes in and I'm all about it. Best world building/scifi of any series I've seen and the story is engaging. Looking forward to trying to finish it in the next few days.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is the hot mexican girl back? It's on my list along with the Formula 1 show they have.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I haven't watched it yet but it looks like they did a good job adapting the books.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I need to watch the season 1 recap and then start season 2. Season 1 was phenomenal. Glad to hear season 2 is great as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Three episodes in and I'm all about it. Best world building/scifi of any series I've seen and the story is engaging. Looking forward to trying to finish it in the next few days.
    Do they have Bat Ears that last for centuries?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    I just finished watching s1 and s2 the other day. this show is ing choice. the first season was better but s2 was also good. almost as good as The Expanse tbh. love the cyberpunk feels

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just finished watching s1 and s2 the other day. this show is ing choice. the first season was better but s2 was also good. almost as good as The Expanse tbh. love the cyberpunk feels
    The drop in quality is pretty steep though.

Not bad, but it lacked....originality.

Probably has to do with the fact most of season 1 cast did not returned, or made a a scene cameo that didn't add to anything to the dynamic.

For example, what was the point of bringing the spanish chick for a fight scene? Or the black side kick.

Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    The drop in quality is pretty steep though.

Not bad, but it lacked....originality.

Probably has to do with the fact most of season 1 cast did not returned, or made a a scene cameo that didn't add to anything to the dynamic.

For example, what was the point of bringing the spanish chick for a fight scene? Or the black side kick.
    did you actually watch the season (not trying to be a )? those two questions are easily explained tbh

i wouldnt say it was a steep decline, i just enjoyed the Kovacs actor more (been a fan since i saw him in Hanna) and the family story was better. S2 definitely had its moments for me though. and i enjoyed the ending of S2 more than S1

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did you actually watch the season (not trying to be a )? those two questions are easily explained tbh

i wouldnt say it was a steep decline, i just enjoyed the Kovacs actor more (been a fan since i saw him in Hanna) and the family story was better. S2 definitely had its moments for me though. and i enjoyed the ending of S2 more than S1
    That they got double-sleeved.

But that's not the point. Why token them in for a single scene that added nothing to the plot.

I'm of the mind season 1 was just far superior. Season 2 was forgetable---to me, of course.

Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    That they got double-sleeved.

But that's not the point. Why token them in for a single scene that added nothing to the plot.

I'm of the mind season 1 was just far superior. Season 2 was forgetable---to me, of course.
    the black chick sidekick and the hispanic girl werent double sleeved...

to each their own i guess. yeah the plot was a bit contrived there but the deathmatch was some kind of established law tradition on Harlan's World, the governor didnt realize how badass Kovacs actually was and thought he could be mentally worn down in the ring by facing off against people who looked like his loved ones after he was heavily drugged. i assume that is the specific thing you mean, since that is the only time the hispanic girl with the nice s was in S2. the flashbacks with Rae show you how Quell was still alive. and the sidekick actually plays a part in the story, she's not just some random throwaway character they through in there. at least i didnt think that

*shrug* like i said to each their own but imo those cameos werent pointless and even if they were seems like a random thing to harp on tbh but we are in agreement that S1 was better overall. hoping S3 is at least on par with S2

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the black chick sidekick and the hispanic girl werent double sleeved...

to each their own i guess. yeah the plot was a bit contrived there but the deathmatch was some kind of established law tradition on Harlan's World, the governor didnt realize how badass Kovacs actually was and thought he could be mentally worn down in the ring by facing off against people who looked like his loved ones after he was heavily drugged. i assume that is the specific thing you mean, since that is the only time the hispanic girl with the nice s was in S2. the flashbacks with Rae show you how Quell was still alive. and the sidekick actually plays a part in the story, she's not just some random throwaway character they through in there. at least i didnt think that

*shrug* like i said to each their own but imo those cameos werent pointless and even if they were seems like a random thing to harp on tbh but we are in agreement that S1 was better overall. hoping S3 is at least on par with S2
    I meant the black guy from first season.

Before the pit fighting scene you see the 3 randos talking about how they wanted some updrade and then got into the tanning like machine to change their appearance into the ones from season 1. I assumed that's how they get double sleeved because they get memory transplant and the OG character's looks.

Black kovac then realizes is not her when she misremembers that he didn't kill her family and actually try to help or whatever. But whatever I'd still watch season 3.

Hope Joel Kinnaman reprises the role of Kovac and then bring back sexy spanish chick with ties and booty out and all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Only on Season 1 but this show is ing insane, tbh.

Thread Information