My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/james-h...184136592.html

Has no skills what the are you smoking ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They gave Harden's MVP to Giannis last season. Nothing new; ripping MVPs from stars to 'share the wealth' to stars who haven't won the MVP.

Larry Bird had his fourth given to Earvin Johnson and then his fifth given to Mike Jordan. Lebron James had his fifth given to Derrick Rose. Kevin Garnett had his second given to Kobe Bryant.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron has 3+ MVPs? What a Era of NBA

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They gave Harden's MVP to Giannis last season. Nothing new; ripping MVPs from stars to 'share the wealth' to stars who haven't won the MVP.
    Wrong as usual. Giannis earned his MVP last year. Frauden had LeBron's MVP gifted to him in 2018.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That being said, it's funny how obsessed Frauden is with regular season MVP awards instead of the ones that actually matter.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hes got a point that giannis biggest strength is hes drob lite, physically. and harden is more skilled

then again giannis plays defense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That being said, it's funny how obsessed Frauden is with regular season MVP awards instead of the ones that actually matter.

Just a dude from moval too. Crazy af bro. Being where this dude used to hoop at just makes it hard to hate kiwi. Dude even took his grad pics at the mall lmao . They had them up for years. Crazy. Nobody who really hopped around here made it like he did and now he’s a en champion in the nba. Amazing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes half right. If you are 7 foot tall in today's nba you really dont have to have skill, but you never did. The nba is based on height as potential. Height equals dunks, dunks equal casual and player fans. However for harden to talk about skill is crazy. He travels and carries every possession. The nba is not a skill. The NBA is entertainment. Accept it. Move on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong as usual. Giannis earned his MVP last year. Frauden had LeBron's MVP gifted to him in 2018.
    I get that you need to hold onto your schtick, bruh, so I won't even touch the fact that you're a Lebron hanger-on.

Down the stretch last season, Harden totally outballed Giannis and finished outscoring him 36.1 to 29.7 while his team was totally on fire. Giannis got exposed then in the playoffs as a guy who couldn't make a shot from more than four feet from the basket as he made Kawhi look like not a choker any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At his most attentive, Harden is at best an average defender. Many times, he's a defensive liability. Giannis is a game changing defender who can guard five positions. Giannis can score 15 points and still be the best player on the floor with ball handling, assists and defense. Harden can't do that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I get that you need to hold onto your schtick, bruh, so I won't even touch the fact that you're a Lebron hanger-on.

Down the stretch last season, Harden totally outballed Giannis and finished outscoring him 36.1 to 29.7 while his team was totally on fire. Giannis got exposed then in the playoffs as a guy who couldn't make a shot from more than four feet from the basket as he made Kawhi look like not a choker any more.
    Giannis was a bull foul call away from going up 3-0 in the ECF and punching his ticket to the Finals.

The only one who got exposed was Frauden, per par. The moment Durant got hurt, Frauden shat his pants and disappeared knowing that he was expected to win the series at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis was a bull foul call away from going up 3-0 in the ECF and punching his ticket to the Finals.

The only one who got exposed was Frauden, per par. The moment Durant got hurt, Frauden shat his pants and disappeared knowing that he was expected to win the series at that point.
    Frauden also shat his pants against a Kawhi-less Spurs team at home in the playoffs

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because the team was really good. Gianna was busy missing every shot outside the paint.

Harden is not MVP if you count the playoffs; but it's regular season MVP. My point of bringing up the playoffs was to show that they chose the runner-up for marketing reasons and then the dude choked even.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is, he described/disrespected a stereo typical rim running center, an archetype he just finished playing with (and technically still has on the team, though he doesn't play), not Antetkounmpo, whose a big wing/point forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ASG MVP

That entire Thunder starting group decided collectively to game the system by stat boosting. Durant is the only one of the three with game changing talent and size. The other two can score a lot of points and hog the ball real well. It's telling they never won anything together and KD had to go to GS to win a ring. Westbrook's MVP was the biggest manufactured award since Obama's Nobel prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frauden also shat his pants against a Kawhi-less Spurs team at home in the playoffs
    This. Why is this not brought up more?

That was crushingly embarrassing, can you imagine if that happened to Lebron or Durant? They'd get crucified by everyone.

Harden just isn't that good, he cheats on every possession. He essentially got eliminated by Lamarcus ing Aldridge and an extremely old Ginobili. Dude is a fraud. Straight up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is probably the most creative player in league history tbh. I mean the way he loses in the playoffs each year is just so damn creative that every time I think he can’t come up with new ways to lose; BAM he does! The guy is the Stan Lee of losing playoff series tbh

1st round beat down
    13 turnover game (NBA record)
    Losing to Kawhi-less Spurs (even getting his blocked by grandpa Manu)
    27 straight missed 3s game
    Get trounced to KD-less Warriors team at home
    I can’t wait to see what he does this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget about the time James Harden literally his pants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brobibl...s-celtics/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget about the time James Harden literally his pants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/brobibl...s-celtics/amp/
    That wsas photoshopped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a NBA Player can actually manage to score 30,000 + Points in his career, But still not go down with anything that even remotely resembles an All Time Great Legacy... Harden is going to pull that off..

Thread Information