Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Last night is why Curry was milking that injury so long, tbh. He doesn't want to play if it's not easy and he can't do that shimmy in the other team's face. Same reason why Draymond keeps ducking games. Those two are frontrunners on the level of Durbeta.

Shimmy a lot easier when Klay KD iggy and Draymond non fouling green we’re in the front.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop crying , that's how we got Tim Duncan and were relevant for 20 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tanking won't happen under Pop. His record would suffer. Like how Phil picked his times to coach and to leave, Pop will retire before the Spurs go into tank mode, and someone like Becky will be the sacrificial lamb. But the narrative will be "1st female NBA head coach" as the team finishes next to last in the West. Having a cool narrative and losing is better than not having any narrative and being on the bubble.
    Like that was HIS choice Kobe gave him a pink slip, got a taste of Rudy T, then told him he could come back

Phil coached Kobe, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, and Smush Parker (8th seed) vs the Suns (1st) seed. We were up 3-1 before the wheels fell off.

So you can't say Phil cherry picked the teams he coached because that is a false narrative. Pop might do that, but Phil didn't.

Phil >>>>>> Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil coached Kobe, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, and Smush Parker (8th seed) vs the Suns (1st) seed. We were up 3-1 before Kobe quit.
    fify, Anselmo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like that was HIS choice Kobe gave him a pink slip, got a taste of Rudy T, then told him he could come back

Phil coached Kobe, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, and Smush Parker (8th seed) vs the Suns (1st) seed. We were up 3-1 before the wheels fell off.

So you can't say Phil cherry picked the teams he coached because that is a false narrative. Pop might do that, but Phil didn't.

Phil >>>>>> Pop
    caca de toro

Phil left because he doesn't coach teams.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    caca de toro

Phil left because he doesn't coach teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Phil >>>>>> Pop
    Phil >>>>>> Pop
    There was shaq

Yet the spurs were 4-3 vs the lakers in the playoffs.

Only conclusion Duncan >>> shaq + kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Phil >>>>>> Pop
    There was shaq

Yet the spurs were 4-3 vs the lakers in the playoffs.

Only conclusion Duncan >>> shaq + kobe
    Yep, you right

Thread Information