Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    throw in a coach swap for the lulz

tampa has a good history of trading for head coaches
    Patriots too tbh, although I’m assuming Gronk’s interest in football is directly tied to not dealing with Belichick anymore

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

i think CJ Henderson is also a legitimate option for the Jags as well. WR is a possibility, but i cant imagine thats the priority. they've gotta replace Cam Robinson... who do they have in-house to replace him?
    i like henderson but in a such a deep WR draft i think theyd wait until the 2nd round to address it if they go OT at 9. We lost Bouye and Ramsey at CB and we had an UDFA starting after the ramsey trade plus darqueze denard backed out of his contract agreement so we really need a CB. As for Cam Robinson he hasnt been as good since his rookie year and this is his last year on his rookie contract so they do need to address it sooner than later but we also had Jawaan Taylor in the 2nd round last year who was atrocious at RT maybe theyll slide him to LT but i understand the OT at 9 especially if theyre tanking for Lawrence. but if simmons is there vs an OT they take simmons no matter what. myles jack is not a great leader maybe simmons will be that guy. I like Jeudy/Lamb because theyd help improve our offense from day 1 especially if 4net is gone.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Gronk wants to join Tommy in TB

lol damn. so much for that OJ Howard hype.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    throw in a coach swap for the lulz

tampa has a good history of trading for head coaches
    I know you’re joking but Belichick was a substantial factor in Brady leaving New England. He’d have no interest in playing for Tampa if Belichick were there.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Patriots too tbh, although I’m assuming Gronk’s interest in football is directly tied to not dealing with Belichick anymore
    Same with Brady

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Knew there was no way they could get a 2nd rounder for Gronk but was hoping for at least a 3rd.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    there's a trust factor with Brady that can't be understated, and arians hasnt been shy about not liking Howard.
    I guess. But at this point, even Brate seems better than Gronk. But maybe as little as Arians uses the TE, Gronk would be fine. But with that crappy O-line, he'd need to be able to block at a decent level.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Knew there was no way they could get a 2nd rounder for Gronk but was hoping for at least a 3rd.
    gronk also screwed over the pats by slow-playing his retirement, which allowed Jared Cook to go to New Orleans

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I guess. But at this point, even Brate seems better than Gronk. But maybe as little as Arians uses the TE, Gronk would be fine. But with that crappy O-line, he'd need to be able to block at a decent level.
    gronk has always been an elite blocker. with both gronk and brate on the field in goal line packages, that would be a pain to deal with for any defense

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    gronk also screwed over the pats by slow-playing his retirement, which allowed Jared Cook to go to New Orleans
    Yeah I’m still pissy about that one.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    surprised OJ Howard isn't part of the trade, but in what is an abysmally poor TE class, i'm sure they can unload their choice of brate/howard pretty easily

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m actually buying the idea that a year away from football re energizes Gronk.

IMO Tampa would be stupid to use him on every down. They should have him in a more situational role so his body doesn’t wear down.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

IMO Tampa would be stupid to use him on every down. They should have him in a more situational role so his body doesn’t wear down.
    maybe they actually keep all 3 TEs and rotate them

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Greatest video ever tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

now get this man a receiver

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wonder if the pats would give him to Tampa for a 3rd

Tampa doesn't really have a slot receiver. They lost humphries last offseason. That's definitely a position of need... even though Evans and Godwin are elite, they're outside WRs only.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know you’re joking but Belichick was a substantial factor in Brady leaving New England. He’d have no interest in playing for Tampa if Belichick were there.
    Plus, Bruce Arians is a top 5 coach. Underrated AF. Never backs down. Goes for it on 4th downs. Managed to win 4 (!) times in the "fortress" of Century Link field in the Russell Wilson era, out of only 7 total home losses the Seahawks suffered from 2012-2016. Made an actual bona fide star out of the corpse of pocket statue Carson Palmer, multiple times, until the wheels literally fell off. Made a top 5 offense out of Palmer, a bad Oline, and subpar offensive weapons around Fitzgerald.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I guess that's possible. And the situational role makes more sense. It's just hard, based on how he looks now, to see him getting back out there and having to block. But maybe it's not a big deal for someone like him to get back into football shape in time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess that's possible. And the situational role makes more sense. It's just hard, based on how he looks now, to see him getting back out there and having to block. But maybe it's not a big deal for someone like him to get back into football shape in time.
    maybe he's a wide receiver and they move someone like godwin into the slot? hahahahaha

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe he's a wide receiver and they move someone like godwin into the slot? hahahahaha
    Godwin already plays in the slot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thought he was primarily their Z (speedy outside) receiver? Or was that Perriman? Perriman is gone. Maybe they replace him in the draft? Because that's definitely not Edelman.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mm: impossible, he's black and fast

Thread Information