Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I wonder how far the Pats will trade down tonight. Do they only go down a couple spots to pick up an extra 2024 7th rounder? Or do they give their fanbase the yearly 1st round blueballs by trading out completely to pick up a 2029 3rd rounder with conditions?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I wonder how far the Pats will trade down tonight. Do they only go down a couple spots to pick up an extra 2024 7th rounder? Or do they give their fanbase the yearly 1st round blueballs by trading out completely to pick up a 2029 3rd rounder with conditions?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    will lol if Belichick takes yet ANOTHER bust-y skill position player in the 1st round...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    one of the mocks I saw had the Raiders picking Love with their pick number 19... stay tuned

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    one thing that is different about Chase Young compared to other guys he's been put in the same league with .... Myles Garrett, Clowney, DeMarcus Ware, Von Miller, etc... Young is NOT fast by any means. He's slow and he's not strong as an ox to make up for it. Only 265 pounds at 6'5". He'll need to bulk up because he isn't getting faster. Probably not a great player in Year 1, but then again, if it's the Redskins, then it's to be expected anyway.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CIAndrew @me called Tua Tagovailoa to Miami since way back in 2018 on SpursTalk. Me. I called it. ME

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    one of the mocks I saw had the Raiders picking Love with their pick number 19... stay tuned
    there are some re ed mocks that have the raiders taking love at 19, or a linebacker at 19. ignore them.

there are rumors that the raiders are in talk with the jags for ngakoue. they better not give a day 1 pick, i'll lose my . makes very little sense to trade for him. if they really want an edge, just go sign clowney

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    BOOOOOOOOOOO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gaptooth Strahan booing Goodell. Even though he's a media guy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OMG WOW

THE BENGALS PICKED BURREAUX BREAKING NEWSZORS

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Burrow out of the way. I want some excitement/trades/surprise picks.

as for burrow, i cant envision him even having a chance at being a bust unless he spirals into drugs or some

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    deadskins did NOT trade down.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    i hope the jags dont take a QB today. i need me another year of minshew mania

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Burrow out of the way. I want some excitement/trades/surprise picks.

as for burrow, i cant envision him even having a chance at being a bust unless he spirals into drugs or some
    I can. He plays for one of the worst organizations, if not the worst, in the NFL. Bad roster devoid of talent across the roster. Their best 3 players are over 30. Bad roster, bad franchise. At least he gets to play in his home state, I guess.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wonder if the Chargers try to get the Lions or Giants pick if they really want Tu'a

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So the top 2 players in the draft are getting picked in the first 2 overall and each to their relative home locality in the US.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can. He plays for one of the worst organizations, if not the worst, in the NFL. Bad roster devoid of talent across the roster. Their best 3 players are over 30. Bad roster, bad franchise. At least he gets to play in his home state, I guess.
    he has a good running back, very good receivers. and he's very talented. last year they drafted LT in the first round but he missed the season with injury, so they are effectively getting 2 first round picks.

the team might not win, but burrow is going to be good

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    LOL @ Haskins as your QB

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    burrow/young were consensus picks. now the draft starts.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh that's right, the Skins switched back to a 4-3 with Riverboat Ron. Otherwise, Young is an OLB all day

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    redskins front 4 is nuts

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Oh that's right, the Skins switched back to a 4-3 with Riverboat Ron. Otherwise, Young is an OLB all day
    he's a DE through and through. overpowers tackles regularly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he has a good running back, very good receivers. and he's very talented. last year they drafted LT in the first round but he missed the season with injury, so they are effectively getting 2 first round picks.

the team might not win, but burrow is going to be good
    they lost (oft injured) Eifert, Green is on his last legs, and their OL is among the league's worst in general. Their Dline is old and washed up and their coach is a bum. I'm rooting for him and Mixon though. 2 good guys tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no trade up for Tua

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    redskins front 4 is nuts
    Sweat isn't even a starter anymore.... now he's just a situational pass rusher. Imagine that. Young is the day one weakside starter, Kerrigan moves back to strong side

maybe they trade Sweat? I don't imagine he'll want to come off the bench, and he's too good

Thread Information