Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Maybe Hopkins is about to be suspended or something. My condolences to benefactor 's liver. Poor guy probably looks like hamburger meat at this point.

Ravens have some movement over the last two days too. Traded a fifth for Campbell then immediately got a fifth back along with a second for Hurst and a fourth. The team is going to look different this year. Not sure they'll be better, but they'll have a higher floor if DeCosta can get some more talent at pass-rusher and WR and find a replacement for Yanda.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    hayden hurst netted a 2nd round pick lmao. hurst=hopkins apparently

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Maybe Hopkins is about to be suspended or something. My condolences to benefactor 's liver. Poor guy probably looks like hamburger meat at this point.

Ravens have some movement over the last two days too. Traded a fifth for Campbell then immediately got a fifth back along with a second for Hurst and a fourth. The team is going to look different this year. Not sure they'll be better, but they'll have a higher floor if DeCosta can get some more talent at pass-rusher and WR and find a replacement for Yanda.
    campbell was a great pickup

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    campbell was a great pickup
    he goes to the one NFL team where defensive players tend to play well at an older age than the rest of the league

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and they got him for a draft pick they acquired by tracking a scrub kicker who ended up getting cut before the season started

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

We've seen this movie before with Clowney. Apparently you have to get along with him or he'll just trade you away...no matter who the you are. He just followed up the worst loss in franchise history with the worst trade in franchise history.

I got nothing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

We've seen this movie before with Clowney. Apparently you have to get along with him or he'll just trade you away...no matter who the you are. He just followed up the worst loss in franchise history with the worst trade in franchise history.

I got nothing.
    I know Robert McNair is cheap as but how does he let this go on?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    trading a first round pick AND giving a guy a massive contract means you get the worst of both worlds. it worked out for the chiefs with frank clark though

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    , I loved Buckner; big part of their defense. Another first round pick though, and they can use that money elsewhere.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    , I loved Buckner; big part of their defense. Another first round pick though, and they can use that money elsewhere.
    weird choice to pay armstead but trade buckner... i thought they'd have done the opposite. maybe the older armstead wasnt attracting a first?

to be fair buckner is getting paid 4-5 mil per year more than armstead, so that was probably a consideration as well.

niners took buckner in the first round in 2016, got 4 good years from him on a rookie scale deal, and then get a first round pick back for him instead of paying 20+ per year. not bad.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-16-2020 at 03:21 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    weird choice to pay armstead but trade buckner... i thought they'd have done the opposite. maybe the older armstead wasnt attracting a first?

to be fair buckner is getting paid 4-5 mil per year more than armstead, so that was probably a consideration as well
    Armstead is nowhere near the player Buckner is (and is still getting better). Still, Lynch has been great at drafting so far so I'll trust in him.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    holy shiit if Jags is able to trade Foles I wont be as sad about losing two london home games

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jack Conklin to the Browns. thats a good get for them, big loss for ans.

but a very expensive way to start filling out an offensive line that needs a LOT of help

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Niners got the #13 pick from the Buckner deal, pick right after the Raiders. both are expected to go WR, this time the raiders get the first choice

a couple of years ago the niners picked one ahead of the raiders and took McGlinchey who oakland desperately wanted... we panicked, traded back, and took kolton miller.

cards are now out of the WR market, so it's the Jets at 11, Raiders at 12, and Niners at 13 who are mostly like to go WR, but there are really 2 elite WR options this year (other great ones too, but lamb/jeudy are in their own tier)

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

I got nothing.
    The Belichick assistant dilemma. All of them have become head coaches and think they can trade players who have one iota of disagreement with the coaching staff.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders and eagles bidding for byron jones

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    james bradberry to the giants

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dolphins swooped in and landed byron jones. more than 17 mil per year. miami would have had to significantly outbid philly/LV to land him

30 year old chris harris now the top CB on the market... i think he's going to be an overpay tbh. he's still been great in the slot but has been declining outside

also like desmond trufant. amukamara is always solid yet unspectacular, should be a good get wherever he lands.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-16-2020 at 06:00 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

oh yeah...

Last edited by spurraider21; 03-16-2020 at 06:17 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    colts trading a first or buckner really puts them in win-now mode though... they gotta be pretty confident that they're landing a QB like Rivers (not that i'm sold he puts them over the top)

Thread Information