Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AKA The Matt Patricia Special
    the one that gave up 41 against the backup QB-led eagles with all the marbles on the table

then you have the one that gave up 3 points in the same exact amount of time against the "millennial messiah" darling of NFL coaching

= I think Miami has a brighter future than Detroit

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders picked the wrong players at the right positions. still think we need more corners and probably another receiver. have 3 third round picks, so i think they should jump into the 2nd if the right guy falls.

i still really like denzel mims as a target at WR. laviska shenault would also be pretty awesome to pair with Ruggs. there is still some depth at corner. Fulton is the consensus next man up, but i think the raiders would prefer trevon diggs.
    Jeudy would have been perfect because he's a slot perfect route runner guy, which would fit in a Carr scheme since he is a weaker arm QB with great short to medium pass accuracy.

Ruggs is... idk. He can catch and elude people and run, he can be a burner, but if they drafted him to be a deep threat, it doesn't bode well for Carr's future in Vegas imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Texans pay tunsil. 3 years, 66 mil. they had no choice but to pay him whatever he wanted after giving up 2 firsts in that deal
    22m a year for a tackle the Cowboys have been paying Tyron Smith half of that for the past 6 years or so, and Smith >>> Tunsil.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Texans pay tunsil. 3 years, 66 mil. they had no choice but to pay him whatever he wanted after giving up 2 firsts in that deal
    Unsurprising. It's an overpay but it's actually the next 4 seasons since it doesn't kick in until after this coming season. By the time we get to year 4 this will likely look like the price for a franchise Olineman. Furthermore, after watching Houston patchwork together offensive lines with players not named Duane Brown I really don't give a how much money they give him.

As far as the upcoming pick goes, just get a ing defensive lineman...preferably Gross-Matos or Epenesa. I wouldn't hate a safety either if it was Delpit. Billy will probably draft another RB though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Unsurprising. It's an overpay but it's actually the next 4 seasons since it doesn't kick in until after this coming season. By the time we get to year 4 this will likely look like the price for a franchise Olineman. Furthermore, after watching Houston patchwork together offensive lines with players not named Duane Brown I really don't give a how much money they give him.

As far as the upcoming pick goes, just get a ing defensive lineman...preferably Gross-Matos or Epenesa. I wouldn't hate a safety either if it was Delpit. Billy will probably draft another RB though.
    problem is I don't think Tunsil is elite. Fat Billy needs to go, but I've said that non-stop (on Spurstalk) since week 3 of the 2016 season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jeudy would have been perfect because he's a slot perfect route runner guy, which would fit in a Carr scheme since he is a weaker arm QB with great short to medium pass accuracy.

Ruggs is... idk. He can catch and elude people and run, he can be a burner, but if they drafted him to be a deep threat, it doesn't bode well for Carr's future in Vegas imo.
    Gruden will dump Carr sooner than later to buy himself time. But you need a compe ive team in Year 1 of new park/stadium

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't give a flying what you think Andrew...and I've said that non-stop since you started posting regularly on this forum.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

hm, i havent looked at the breakdown yet, but they probably dumped some amount of the 66 mil into this year, so you're not really paying him 22 per year through the 3 year extension.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    hm, i havent looked at the breakdown yet, but they probably dumped some amount of the 66 mil into this year, so you're not really paying him 22 per year through the 3 year extension.
    13 mil is a signing bonus spread over the next four seasons. So $13.4M 2020, $19.75M 2021, $20.75M 2022, $22.25 2023.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh shizzz - early 2nd round run on WRs!! Red-chip WRs are almost gone...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cowboys need to draft defense twice tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...so they're giving up on kerryon johnson already? lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also hoping Mason Fine gets drafted tomorrow tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Question

How many of these black families rented AirBnB for the draft?

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Billy will take Cole Kmet. Calling my shot here.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so now it's Delpit or bust... someone please take Kmet because you know that's who drunk-ass Jerruh wants...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Texans spend the Deandre Hopkins pick on Ross Blacklock, DT

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Blacklock...I'll take it. Would have rather had Epenesa but at least its on the DL

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't give a flying what you think Andrew...and I've said that non-stop since you started posting regularly on this forum.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Texans spend the Deandre Hopkins pick on Ross Blacklock, DT
    Could have spent it on Cole Kmet. Silver linings tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Have to believe the Jags will go OT or WR.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Shenault to Jags. i like him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    there goes the first brown chip WR tbh. Red chips off the board I think

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bears desperately needed a tight end, so Kmet made sense there. also he's off the board, sorry Drunk Jerruh

Thread Information