Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637
    #AllLivesMatter® Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Diggs isn't going to enjoy this

one-year-wonder Buffalo and Trash Allen is going 5-11 this year and DeadlyDynasty is going to like it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they have a good roster, they'll win more games than that. Allen is just holding them back from being a contender. like bortles with the jags a few years ago, or biscuit with the bears 2 years ago

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they have a good roster, they'll win more games than that. Allen is just holding them back from being a contender. like bortles with the jags a few years ago, or biscuit with the bears 2 years ago
    their defense is above average but it's not in the same league as the 2017 Jags or 2018 Bears my friend

they aren't built to win in the trenches on either side of the ball; they completely stank against the run last year. Teams that committed to running the ball (such as the mediocre Eagles, obviously the Ravens) tore them apart. They had a Charmin soft strength of schedule last year, and not just within the division. One of the worst winning/playoff teams in a long time. And a clown of a head coach who managed to out-bill o'brien Bill O'Brien

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    their defense is above average but it's not in the same league as the 2017 Jags or 2018 Bears my friend

they aren't built to win in the trenches on either side of the ball; they completely stank against the run last year. Teams that committed to running the ball (such as the mediocre Eagles, obviously the Ravens) tore them apart. They had a Charmin soft strength of schedule last year, and not just within the division. One of the worst winning/playoff teams in a long time. And a clown of a head coach who managed to out-bill o'brien Bill O'Brien
    i didnt say their defense is on par with those teams, now did i

i said their roster is very good and they will get wins despite shortcomings of QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i didnt say their defense is on par with those teams, now did i

i said their roster is very good and they will get wins despite shortcomings of QB
    I don't think their team is any better than the 2018 team that went 6-10, but their schedule last year was absolute cake

Thread Information