Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Combine just wrapped up, figure it's a good time to get this one fired up

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not until march 18th... boo

if brady is a raider i'm not sure his situation is any better considering their weapons suck but he might be able to make an edelman/welker out of renfrow. also, if brady becomes a raider and they win the super bowl next year, is the tuck rule game forgiven?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not until march 18th... boo

if brady is a raider i'm not sure his situation is any better considering their weapons suck but he might be able to make an edelman/welker out of renfrow. also, if brady becomes a raider and they win the super bowl next year, is the tuck rule game forgiven?
    Darren Waller is a nice weapon. No Gronk, but he's better than anything Brady was throwing to last season.

Tyrell Williams should be a #2 receiver, and I think there's a good chance the Raiders take a receiver in the first round this year (unless they go after AJ Green).

I still think our best bet is to stand pat with Carr, unless we actually receive a good haul for Carr. the stuff im seeing about him being dealt for a 2nd rounder and change is gross.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-02-2020 at 05:54 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Darren Waller is a nice weapon. No Gronk, but he's better than anything Brady was throwing to last season.

Tyrell Williams should be a #2 receiver, and I think there's a good chance the Raiders take a receiver in the first round this year (unless they go after AJ Green).

I still think our best bet is to stand pat with Carr, unless we actually receive a good haul for Carr. the stuff im seeing about him being dealt for a 2nd rounder and change is gross.
    i'll trade him for prescott straight up ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'll trade him for prescott straight up ok?
    no way. they are comparable in ability, imo, but carr is under contract through the 2022 season, with his next 3 year salaries being 21.5, 22.1, and 19.9 million

plus, do you really want to reunite carr with cooper?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no way. they are comparable in ability, imo, but carr is under contract through the 2022 season, with his next 3 year salaries being 21.5, 22.1, and 19.9 million

plus, do you really want to reunite carr with cooper
    ?
    if cooper really is asking for $20million per annum then I say let him go to the jets or buffalo or something tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    barring Isaiah Simmons falling to 12, which is highly unlikely, I think the Raiders should go with either of Jeudy/Lamb at #12 and Kenneth Murray at 19

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Princeton students "who?"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Garofolo reporting that the Raiders are interested in bringing in Mariota as a backup. That's something I could get behind. He's not starting caliber, but he's a much better backup than dead weights like our backups in recent years... Nathan Peterman, Mike Glennon, EJ Manuel, Connor Cook.

I'm still skeptical that Carr is going to get dealt despite the speculation. It was the same story last offseason with a lot of rumors of the raiders wanting to dump Carr and trade up for Kyler or just take Haskins, and I was never buying those. Carr ended up having a solid season despite a mess at WR. I also don't think he's going to drum up enough in a trade to justify letting him go, particularly with him being locked up for the next 3 season on team-friendly numbers.

we're bringing back the same offense from last year. all 5 OL back. same backfield. tyrell williams will go back to being the #2 WR, renfrow in slot. they just need to spend that #12 pick on one of Lamb/Jeudy and the offense is pretty much set. spend the rest of your capital on defense and that's your best shot at success. hitting refresh at the QB position doesn't make much sense imho, and dumping the affordable carr for a year or 2 of brady seems very shortsighted and stupid. i also cant imagine brady and gruden coexisting

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garofolo reporting that the Raiders are interested in bringing in Mariota as a backup. That's something I could get behind. He's not starting caliber, but he's a much better backup than dead weights like our backups in recent years... Nathan Peterman, Mike Glennon, EJ Manuel, Connor Cook.

I'm still skeptical that Carr is going to get dealt despite the speculation. It was the same story last offseason with a lot of rumors of the raiders wanting to dump Carr and trade up for Kyler or just take Haskins, and I was never buying those. Carr ended up having a solid season despite a mess at WR. I also don't think he's going to drum up enough in a trade to justify letting him go, particularly with him being locked up for the next 3 season on team-friendly numbers.

we're bringing back the same offense from last year. all 5 OL back. same backfield. tyrell williams will go back to being the #2 WR, renfrow in slot. they just need to spend that #12 pick on one of Lamb/Jeudy and the offense is pretty much set. spend the rest of your capital on defense and that's your best shot at success. hitting refresh at the QB position doesn't make much sense imho, and dumping the affordable carr for a year or 2 of brady seems very shortsighted and stupid. i also cant imagine brady and gruden coexisting
    I wonder if the free agent market for the raiders might improve vastly because of the high quality of life/nightlife, proximity to all the pussy any man could ask for, and no state income taxes

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wonder if the free agent market for the raiders might improve vastly because of the high quality of life/nightlife, proximity to all the pussy any man could ask for, and no state income taxes
    Doesn't work that well in Miami, either.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Some activity going on today:

Dak tagged

AJ Green tagged

Davante Freeman released

Derrick Henry tagged

Shaq Barrett, Leonard Williams, Bud Dupree, Chris Jones all tagged

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Some activity going on today:

Dak tagged

AJ Green tagged

Davante Freeman released

Derrick Henry tagged

Shaq Barrett, Leonard Williams, Bud Dupree, Chris Jones all tagged
    I guess that's good. I don't want him long term, but I wouldn't want to lose him for a paltry 2021 3rd round comp pick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Doesn't work that well in Miami, either.
    Or Dallas/Houston minus the pussy part, I guess.

But Vegas is sure a unique place, and it has benefits that Miami doesn't. For example, Vegas is pretty natural disaster proof and the weather is usually tolerable.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    David Johnson & a 2nd for Hopkins & a 4th. Wow

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol texans wtf.

raiders shouldve traded for hopkins

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    holy Bill O'Brien

Johnson is always injured so they traded Hopkins and a 4th for a 2nd.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GDamn Dhop ain't never getting a real QB is he?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    wtf is that trade. Poor Hopkins.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Glad I'm off today. Time to start drinking.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    seeing that hopkins trade makes me feel even better about getting a first for amari cooper

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i mean DJ was supposed to be a salary dump ... not a trade asset

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bill O'Brien makes GM Doc look good.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Damn. The NFC West is going to be entertaining next season. That is if we're not all in bubbles.

Thread Information