San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors to play home games without fans for foreseeable future per Woj

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors to play home games without fans for foreseeable future per Woj
    Can't believe it's not league-wide yet. Silver is really failing the league's fans.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It’s about to be league wide. NCAA tourney games just followed suit. The rest of the NBA will if not immediately, in the coming few days. Basically, it’s the apocalypse. We’re weeks away from bars on windows of every home and zombies walking the streets.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to ban all sporting events for like 4 weeks to slow the spread of the virus. We are past prevention and containment but let's try to slow it down so our healthcare system is not overloaded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this happens Westbrook will have to call himself the N word.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to ban all sporting events for like 4 weeks to slow the spread of the virus. We are past prevention and containment but let's try to slow it down so our healthcare system is not overloaded.
    4 weeks isn't enough, this will take months to run through the population. MLB will have to play to empty stadiums too and goodbye Olympics.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 weeks isn't enough, this will take months to run through the population. MLB will have to play to empty stadiums too and goodbye Olympics.
    I agree that 4 weeks isn't enough but if you come out and say we are banning sports attendance for 4 months there will be civil unrest. You need a starting point. It's kinda like how a lot of the universities have come out and say don't return from Spring Break, we're having classes online for the next 2 weeks and will reassess. We all know there is a strong possibility that classes will be cancelled for the remainder of the semester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole season about to be finished in empty arenas if it isnt cancelled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s about to be league wide. NCAA tourney games just followed suit. The rest of the NBA will if not immediately, in the coming few days. Basically, it’s the apocalypse. We’re weeks away from bars on windows of every home and zombies walking the streets.
    What kind of zombies we talking here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how many F bombs and N words are we going to be able to hear now or will there be a delay since the crowd noise will be nil?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could CIA Pops playoff streak not end due to a technicality?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Strangest nba season ever.

First the incident involving Morey's comments about the chinese government, then Kobe dies tragically halfway through it and now games will be played in empty arenas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strangest nba season ever.

First the incident involving Morey's comments about the chinese government, then Kobe dies tragically halfway through it and now games will be played in empty arenas.
    Last one even looking like a maybe. Okc Jazz just canceled right now with a full arena. Apparently Gobert and Mudiay are ill I suppose with cold like symptoms

could be wrong about that last part friend just told me. Game def cancelled though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron is crying about playing in an empty arena, he can always go play in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing what the Warriors will do to get a high draft pick and sit players.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA should be playing games in empty arenas. There's no need for perfectly healthy persons to not do their jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their job isn't to play ball, but to entertain. Without a crowd there's no show. Crowd noise is part of the game, removing it would be like watching teams scrimmage. Entertainment is for the fans, and doesn't need to happen when risks like this are about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their job isn't to play ball, but to entertain. Without a crowd there's no show. Crowd noise is part of the game, removing it would be like watching teams scrimmage. Entertainment is for the fans, and doesn't need to happen when risks like this are about.
    Competing for a championship is part of the game.

Thread Information