Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://futurism.com/neoscope/rich-t...wn-ventilators

Just gonna leave that there.

Buried in an alarming New York Times story about a looming shortage of lifesaving ventilators is this horrifying detail (emphasis ours):

For days, [exec of ventilator maker Ventec Chris] Kiple said, he has been getting nonstop phone calls from frantic hospital administrators, governor’s offices and other government officials looking for more machines. He’s even received inquiries from a number of wealthy individuals hoping to buy their own personal ventilators, a fallback plan in case the American hospital system buckles.

That’s right — the rich are so worried that the medical system will collapse under the strain of the runaway outbreak that they’re buying up ventilators, in case they happen to get so sick that they need them.

Unspoken in the Times is a brutal implication. Most of those jetsetters won’t even need the ventilators, since most COVID-19 cases are mild enough that they don’t require hospitalization. And that means that each ventilator obtained as a backup plan for a terrified plutocrat won’t end up in a health care facility — meaning a patient, or multiple patients, could die.

In a lesser crisis, snapping up livesaving medical supplies would be just gauche. But experts are almost certain, according to the Times, that there’s going to be a critical shortage of ventilators as the disease continues to spread.
    The rich better hope the only thing we decide to do is to raise their taxes...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else might you do to them RG?

Maybe sick Joe Biden's corpse on them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats ed up and the masses cant even buy a ing N95 respirator

reminds me of that scene in anic where rich got the life boats and poor were left to di

thats capitalism for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://futurism.com/neoscope/rich-t...wn-ventilators

Just gonna leave that there.

that's "rich" coming from you

What are you going to do, copy/paste more articles to forums? That'll teach them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's "rich" coming from you

What are you going to do, copy/paste more articles to forums? That'll teach them!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What are you and your collective "we" going to do to the rich besides raise their taxes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you and your collective "we" going to do to the rich besides raise their taxes?
    that's the funny thing right? the left screams "eat the rich!" while bowing down to the rich at the same time and donning their company logos from shoes to cell phones. they're delusional and are the literal party of the rich tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when covid-19 victim is moved onto a ventilator, mortality is 50%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude i'm going to make one of those with the stepper motors i got laying around and my 3d printer plus welder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My son has an old ventilator he picked up from a dumpster behind the VA hospital a couple of years ago. Uses it as a bedside table with a lamp on it. Now Im curious if it works ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Are the all caps really necessary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the all caps really necessary?
    lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Of all the people accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome on this site, I think OP is the one who actually does. He was always a left leaning poster but he used to be relatively articulate and non-emotional. After Trump got elected he turned into boutons Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of all the people accused of having Trump Derangement Syndrome on this site, I think OP is the one who actually does. He was always a left leaning poster but he used to be relatively articulate and non-emotional. After Trump got elected he turned into boutons Jr.
    i've been saying that since the election ... dude starting melting down and posting melania modeling pics to say its a disgrace to have that in the white house

but i would say TSA and koriwhat also have full on TDS.

TSA went from single issue gun enthusiast to pizzagate truther, Q- , seth rich truther, etc who always thinks trump is playing 7D chess.

koriwhat still denies being conservative or a trumper but goes about defending trump 24/7 and hoping everybody on the left dies. trump avatar, etc. completely deranged and still for some reason pretends he doesnt support trump. like a mentally unstable DMC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus medical supplies are dwindling.

New open-source designs for 'makers' may be the answer.

https://www.livescience.com/open-sou...BwukG8Tv01izFE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've been saying that since the election ... dude starting melting down and posting melania modeling pics to say its a disgrace to have that in the white house
    the great awakening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus medical supplies are dwindling.

New open-source designs for 'makers' may be the answer.

https://www.livescience.com/open-sou...BwukG8Tv01izFE

finally you're posting worthwhile stuff bouts

got to dust off my 3d printer later tonight... lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

but i would say TSA and koriwhat also have full on TDS.

TSA went from single issue gun enthusiast to pizzagate truther, Q- , seth rich truther, etc who always thinks trump is playing 7D chess.

koriwhat still denies being conservative or a trumper but goes about defending trump 24/7 and hoping everybody on the left dies. trump avatar, etc. completely deranged and still for some reason pretends he doesnt support trump
    Idk if the TSA thing was Trump driven or just conspiracy nut driven. He’s a gun enthusiast so he was drawn into the world of gun enthusiasts that includes Alex Jones and a lot of re ed ideas that rubbed off on him.

Iirc there was one thread after the election where RandomGuy lost his , he started rambling about how Republicans should be worried about violent revolt from Dems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk if the TSA thing was Trump driven or just conspiracy nut driven. He’s a gun enthusiast so he was drawn into the world of gun enthusiasts that includes Alex Jones and a lot of re ed ideas that rubbed off on him.

Iirc there was one thread after the election where RandomGuy lost his , he started rambling about how Republicans should be worried about violent revolt from Dems.
    but all his conspiracy theories tie directly to trump... like sure pizzagate could just be a nutty conspiracy, but he also believed trump was on a super secret mission to go after elite underground pedo rings, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was on a super secret mission to go after elite underground pedo rings, etc
    maybe not elite but his admin has been crushing pedo's since his taking over the WH and especially in his first 2 yrs in office.

Thread Information