Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs Marxism when Republicans are openly talking about sacrificing human beings to shareholder value?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs Marxism when Republicans are openly talking about sacrificing human beings to shareholder value?
    Capitalism places no value on human life. The ONLY value is amassing more Capital

Capital will rape the environment to extract/create Capital for itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all fairness, it’s more than just shareholder value. Peoples’ livelihoods are being affected. But it’s pretty cold language used by this man.

I will say that today is the first day I thought there was a realistic chance we good be headed to something worse than the Great Recession in 2008.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all fairness, it’s more than just shareholder value. Peoples’ livelihoods are being affected. But it’s pretty cold language used by this man.

I will say that today is the first day I thought there was a realistic chance we good be headed to something worse than the Great Recession in 2008.
    The US lost more jobs than it did from 1929 to 1933 IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS. The size of the Fed response (which started ramping up, you may recall, in September of last year) suggests there are systemic stresses this time too. If there's not, there will be soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US lost more jobs than it did from 1929 to 1933 IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS. The size of the Fed response (which started ramping up, you may recall, in September of last year) suggests there are systemic stresses this time too. If there's not, there will be soon.
    Not downplaying the severity at all but US population now is three times as large as it was in 1930.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not downplaying the severity at all but US population now is three times as large as it was in 1930.
    At the current rate, we'll catch up in a few more weeks.

Thread Information