Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the doctors' rate of exposure have anything to do with their death toll? It's not like you can get a worse strain of C19 just from being overexposed to it... Infection rates would obviously be higher among health personnel but death rates shouldn't be affected if they don't have other conditions putting them in additional risk. Which means the virus is lethal even among supposedly healthy and not-at-increased-risk people... Scary.

It's ironic that you complain about the virus being politicized, while trying to downplay the severity of the situation just to get Trump's ballsack ever so closer to your mouth. Then again, would you even have the mental capacity to understand how grave the pandemic is at all?
    yawn euro yawn. go handle your own public health crisis in your barely “first world” country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW BRO 39 PEOPLE DIED BRO SHUT DOWN THE WORLD ECONOMY BRO!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn euro yawn. go handle your own public health crisis in your barely “first world” country
    Failed attempt at guessing where I lived, failed attempt at being funny. Expected. Also, trying to measure the severity of an epidemic on the number of immediate deaths when a large percentage of the population isn't even infected yet... You should have smiley privileges revoked, tbh. They just make you look extra-re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW BRO 39 PEOPLE DIED BRO SHUT DOWN THE WORLD ECONOMY BRO!!!!!
    It's obvious that you are either misinformed or completely lack the capacity to under how contagious c19 is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Failed attempt at guessing where I lived, failed attempt at being funny. Expected. Also, trying to measure the severity of an epidemic on the number of immediate deaths when a large percentage of the population isn't even infected yet... You should have smiley privileges revoked, tbh. They just make you look extra-re .
    cool don’t care

It's obvious that you are either misinformed or completely lack the capacity to under how contagious c19 is.
    i guess there’s another wacky advanced stats metric I’m missing out on. CRAZY!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow even the XFL is canceled. can’t believe a virus got so hyped and politicized. and only 39 deaths in the USA wow I thought we were gonna have like 14 million by today’s end according to ST epidemiologists
    Tread lightly homie, don’t let the 40th become someone you love. Your act is juvenile.......you’re better than this I hope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a shocking development common citizens seek social media for answers and then panic. Not understanding that good hygiene will prevent the spread of viruses and infection. Even more strange citizens are shocked that this virus is almost only fatal to the elderly with preexisting conditions and even 80 year olds with no preexisting conditions who contract the virus do not need to seek medical attention. Many are even flooding stores to buy.... toilet paper at bulk. Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People citing the US death toll as a reason to treat the pandemic without a sense of urgency are delusional or just ignorant to how antigenic shift works. They're also not accounting for the underreporting going on right now due to lack of available tests. It's better to "over correct' and potentially nip a death toll that could creep up into the millions with many more sick. This thing is just starting. Why anyone would turn their nose up and act like a smarmy about it is unbelievable.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    stupidest poster on the forum continuing to look like a re . stfu and go watch MASH old man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People citing the US death toll as a reason to treat the pandemic without a sense of urgency are delusional or just ignorant to how antigenic shift works. They're also not accounting for the underreporting going on right now due to lack of available tests. It's better to "over correct' and potentially nip a death toll that could creep up into the millions with many more sick. This thing is just starting. Why anyone would turn their nose up and act like a smarmy about it is unbelievable.
    yeah man I’m really glad the markets are ing trashed and every form of entertainment is canceled because of the flu. 39 deaths and this happens, really glad the regular
    flu doesn’t get this much press

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like you people have never heard of exponential growth.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool don’t care

i guess there’s another wacky advanced stats metric I’m missing out on. CRAZY!!!
    Then get the out of the thread. I knew it was just a matter of time before stupid annoying unproductive dumb s like yourself feel the need to enter this thread and blow it up with your wasteful nonsense and puff chesting stupidity.

If you truly don’t care then move right along to something you do care about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical comment from a stupid Trumpster. No wonder why the entire world thinks that you guys are re ed. Go play with your gun and big truck, don’t forget to maintain your fat silhouette. I almost forgot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then get the out of the thread. I knew it was just a matter of time before stupid annoying unproductive dumb s like yourself feel the need to enter this thread and blow it up with your wasteful nonsense and puff chesting stupidity.

Just anonymous internet warriors trying to prove how great they are. As if everyone doesn't have elderly relatives, friends or neighbours to protect. Who cares if you're young and healthy, you're going to spread it to people who aren't.

I'm in Europe and the situation is really bad and getting worse by the day. 250 new deaths in the last 24 hrs in Italy alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah man I’m really glad the markets are ing trashed and every form of entertainment is canceled because of the flu. 39 deaths and this happens, really glad the regular
    flu doesn’t get this much press
    You should also get a flu vaccine. Right now, you're more likely to get influenza. That doesn't mean you should discount the damage COVID19 could do. We don't have a corona virus vaccine, FDA approved treatments, enough testing kits, or an immune system that will handle a new animal borne strain of virus well. We will probably experience an order of magnitude greater infections than a bad flu season, even with all the precautions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it’s a beautiful day out. you wouldn’t know it with your “social distancing”

typical comment from a stupid Trumpster. No wonder why the entire world thinks that you guys are re ed. Go play with your gun and big truck, don’t forget to maintain your fat silhouette. I almost forgot
    another highly taxed euro your tent hospitals are the envy of the western world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should also get a flu vaccine. Right now, you're more likely to get influenza. That doesn't mean you should discount the damage COVID19 could do. We don't have a corona virus vaccine, FDA approved treatments, enough testing kits, or an immune system that will handle a new animal borne strain of virus well. We will probably experience an order of magnitude greater infections than a bad flu season, even with all the precautions.
    I get a flu shot every year

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't understand that it's slower than linear growth for a while until it blows up to . no growth... no growth ... no growth ... little bit.. ah ing it exploded ... now exploding way worse ... now exploding way way worse ...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then they don’t get interest rates either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's kind of sickening how some STers are cheering on a pandemic and millions of death. almost like you guys are wanting this to happen to prove some type of smug lib point. smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's kind of sickening how some STers are cheering on a pandemic and millions of death. almost like you guys are wanting this to happen to prove some type of smug lib point. smdh
    It has nothing to do with a liberal or conservative agenda. But anyone, especially you, who lives their entire life predicated on political affiliation has to be the dumbest most shortsighted person out there.

You people eat, breathe and a political line and that’s a huge indicator of your inability to rationalize anything in life. Your decisions and beliefs are born out of empty political talking points and garbage news. I don’t care if you’re a liberal or conservative. Those who tow a party line as a way of life are ing pathetic.

There’s nothing thought out about your posts. There’s no substance and no real argument. You’re spouting off with no real counter argument. It’s makes you look small and foolish.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with a liberal or conservative agenda. But anyone, especially you, who lives their entire life predicated on political affiliation has to be the dumbest most shortsighted person out there.

You people eat, breathe and a political line and that’s a huge indicator of your inability to rationalize anything in life. Your decisions and beliefs are born out of empty political talking points and garbage news. I don’t care if you’re a liberal or conservative. Those who tow a party line as a way of life are ing pathetic.

There’s nothing thought out about your posts. There’s no substance and no real argument. You’re spouting off with no real counter argument. It’s makes you look small and foolish.
    Unfortunately it had everything to do with that point. A last ditch effort to attack the president and his economy.

Sad indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^ cuck mentality tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately it had everything to do with that point. A last ditch effort to attack the president and his economy.

Sad indeed
    The vast majority of us don’t give a about your political spin.

Like I said you’ve got nothing. No argument. No point and nothing really to add. You sound a lot like Pelosi

Thread Information