Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whatever comrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vast majority of us don’t give a about your political spin.

Like I said you’ve got nothing. No argument. No point and nothing really to add.
    There’s no argument to be made. corona virus is about as worth talking about as the common cold.

I hope there’s a corona virus support group for you nearby, you’re a ing loon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s no argument to be made. corona virus is about as worth talking about as the common cold.

I hope there’s a corona virus support group for you nearby, you’re a ing loon
    It's not at all like the common cold, you lack the intelligence to understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not at all like the common cold, you lack the intelligence to understand that.
    40 deaths up from 39 yesterday ING INSANE BRO WOW WE’VE NEVER SEEN
    THIS BEFORE

how long until you your pants? 41 deaths? 42 deaths?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started ting my pants when I realized that Trump put Mike Pence, a man who believes the earth is 6,000 years old in charge of the pandemic response.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started ting my pants when I realized that Trump put Mike Pence, a man who believes the earth is 6,000 years old in charge of the pandemic response.
    I’m sure Genovawitness is a flat earthier long before considering the age of the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure Genovawitness is a flat earthier long before considering the age of the planet.
    nope. I’ll be here in a month or two when this ends up being another trump era nothingburger

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People don't understand that it's slower than linear growth for a while until it blows up to . no growth... no growth ... no growth ... little bit.. ah ing it exploded ... now exploding way worse ... now exploding way way worse ...
    Which more than likely will reduce the mortality rate. Additionally you have no idea what you are talking about. Your whole premise revolves around the assumption that every case has been identified.... you are dumb stop posting

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which more than likely will reduce the mortality rate. Additionally you have no idea what you are talking about. Your whole premise revolves around the assumption that every case has been identified.... you are dumb stop posting
    off ignoramus, you make no sense. Take a high school math class re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. I’ll be here in a month or two when this ends up being another trump era nothingburger
    So that’s a yes on flat earth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off ignoramus, you make no sense. Take a high school math class re .
    Lol wait so you mean when more people get tested more positives will happen OMG

You are not smart keep trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that’s a yes on flat earth.
    I already said no. Typical brain dead lib. Sick in the head wishing for a real pandemic, your mother would be ashamed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already said no. Typical brain dead lib. Sick in the head wishing for a real pandemic, your mother would be ashamed
    Fake news. Typical canned response from a loon. If I disagree with you I’m obviously a lib. I vote conservatively but hate the loons on the far right.

We all know you’re a flat earther. It’s a beautiful perfect flat earth and you know it.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's kind of sickening how some STers are cheering on a pandemic and millions of death. almost like you guys are wanting this to happen to prove some type of smug lib point. smdh
    More upsetting is the ones saying its no worse than the flu and only effects old people.

Older folk are big part of the population, health systems cant cope and it attacks lungs alot worse than the flu.

Btw Italys mortality rate is now 8percent from covid 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news. Typical canned response from a loon. If I disagree with you I’m obviously a lib. I vote conservatively but hate the loons on the far right.

We all know you’re a flat earther. It’s a beautiful perfect flat earth and you know it.
    say whatever you want to make yourself feel better you ing re . going crazy over the flu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More upsetting is the ones saying its no worse than the flu and only effects old people.

Older folk are big part of the population, health systems cant cope and it attacks lungs alot worse than the flu.

Btw Italys mortality rate is now 8percent from covid 19.
    sounds like a third world country issue tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

Lol it was as high as 54

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A MAGA idiot like you telling me I'm dumb means nothing to me. Ignorant kicker.
    Last edited by SpurPadre; 03-13-2020 at 11:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah how dare the USA be great

Let
    More
    Illegals
    Vote
    That is foreign election interference !

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vast majority of us don’t give a about your political spin.

Like I said you’ve got nothing. No argument. No point and nothing really to add. You sound a lot like Pelosi
    Only your political spin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I smell bull here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I dislike most about San Antonio which is the humidity is the thing that will keep the virus away from San Antonio at least until next fall.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s a beautiful day out. you wouldn’t know it with your “social distancing”

another highly taxed euro your tent hospitals are the envy of the western world
    Yes, your higher infant mortality rate, lack of healthcare, low education ratings, obesity level, your crime rate, no culture...are envied by the entire world.

I know that my country is not perfect but I’m not as dumb as Republicans who keep repeating to themselves that the US is the greatest country in the world. You are the only one doing that, maybe it is to persuade yourselves, like Trump, you keep repeating a lie until you finally believe it. I’ve traveled the world and I can tell you that a lot of republicans (not all) are really not educated. For the so called « best country in the world », it is a shame to see such a level of ignorance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing I dislike most about San Antonio which is the humidity is the thing that will keep the virus away from San Antonio at least until next fall.
    The humidity has nothing to do with transmission of the virus. It’s already here, by the way, so it can’t be “kept away”. It’s transmitted like a cold. You pick it up from a surface, or someone’s hand, and you touch your nose/mouth, or rub you eyes.

Please don’t post misinformation because it makes you feel better, or safe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 deaths up from 39 yesterday ING INSANE BRO WOW WE’VE NEVER SEEN
    THIS BEFORE

how long until you your pants? 41 deaths? 42 deaths?
    In a country where people don't go to the doctor because they have no health insurance or don't want to spend the money, do you really believe those numbers? Do you think that they do an autopsy on all the people dying right now? Pretty naive in my opinion.

Thread Information