Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Trump and all of his little ed cult members are pathetic, but Pop should honestly shut the up and focus on not being a ty coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody should tell Dictatorvich that his comments about Trump also apply to himself with the way he's running the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully we see a Kerr/Pop ticket soon, tbh... anything to get him out of this team already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It was our president of basketball operations blaming Brian Wright for the fact we don’t have the kits we need right now. Seriously, I think he thinks Wright traded Bertans for free”

It starts with Kawhi Leonard asking out and the situation with the former player Demarre Carroll,” he said. “And players made their feelings known not wanting to go to San Antonio. There’s a reason for that, and it’s not just being flippant or disrespectful. Weak people who’re basically demagogues at heart make those kinds of arguments. If you protest something then you’re [called] disloyal, you’re not over yourself"

“Seriously, so you know if it affects him personally in a financial or political way and it’s positive, he’ll tout about it and he’ll brag about it forever. But if it goes against him whether it’s a person or an organization, he’ll go after it, we all know why: Because he’s a coward.”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is still the greatest country in the world where you are free to speak your mind even if you don't know what you are talking about.. i.e. Popovich. Ask any Chinese dissident if they have the same freedoms. Nevertheless, Pop coward in the corner to protect big business and plead ignorance on anything related to Chinese oppression. He's a real hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is still the greatest country in the world where you are free to speak your mind even if you don't know what you are talking about.. i.e. Popovich. Ask any Chinese dissident if they have the same freedoms. Nevertheless, Pop coward in the corner to protect big business and plead ignorance on anything related to Chinese oppression. He's a real hero
    basically

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and all of his little ed cult members are pathetic, but Pop should honestly shut the up and focus on not being a ty coach.
    Liberals and their I don't know what I am at this moment members are pathetic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but he's a liberal and soooooo WOKE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop likes to talk about how much he supports Kaepernick ,but I wonder how supportive he would be if NBA players as a form of protest decided to sit out the Olympics. Could Pop lead an all white team to the gold while at the same time talking about politics every chance he gets?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Liberals and their I don't know what I am at this moment members are pathetic
    thanks for outing yourself baby

The Journey Is The Reward rudwick's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spin liberal ass hats! You're all lying schiffs
    Another crying Trump snowflake.
    Whatsa matter, did somebody hurt your wittle feelings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop should be more worried about not sucking at his own job then worry about how others are doing theirs.
    Last edited by Chomag; 03-07-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is 100% full of .

It is a fact that the Obama administration imposed a rule that prevented state testing labs from doing their own testing, and that rule has slowed down testing for the new virus. It is also a fact that the Trump admin has now changed that rule, to speed things up.

But lying Rats will be lying Rats.
    Trump, referring to the novel coronavirus, said: Obama administration officials “made some decisions which were not good decisions. We inherited decisions that they made, and that’s fine. … We undid some of the regulations that were made that made it very difficult.”

The facts: Trump was blaming an Obama-era “regulation” for the delayed availability of testing for the novel coronavirus. We don’t know what regulation Trump is talking about, and we got no response when we asked the White House, CDC and Food and Drug Administration for more information. But, as we have written, experts say Trump is wrong.

“It’s not true,” Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, told us.

The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law told us it was possible Trump was thinking of a defacto FDA policy that applies to LDTs in emergency situations, such as an outbreak. But it’s not clear if that policy stems from the Obama administration, and in any case, the agency was not prevented from allowing labs to create their own coronavirus tests. (For more on this see “Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests.”)

I knew if I did further research I would find your statement to be not true. You just repeat what you hear on conservative talk radio as the truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for outing yourself baby
    Sure thing what ever you at this moment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another crying Trump snowflake.
    Whatsa matter, did somebody hurt your wittle feelings?
    Another woke liberal that lives in mommy's basement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, referring to the novel coronavirus, said: Obama administration officials “made some decisions which were not good decisions. We inherited decisions that they made, and that’s fine. … We undid some of the regulations that were made that made it very difficult.”

The facts: Trump was blaming an Obama-era “regulation” for the delayed availability of testing for the novel coronavirus. We don’t know what regulation Trump is talking about, and we got no response when we asked the White House, CDC and Food and Drug Administration for more information. But, as we have written, experts say Trump is wrong.

“It’s not true,” Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, told us.

The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Erika Lietzan of the University of Missouri School of Law told us it was possible Trump was thinking of a defacto FDA policy that applies to LDTs in emergency situations, such as an outbreak. But it’s not clear if that policy stems from the Obama administration, and in any case, the agency was not prevented from allowing labs to create their own coronavirus tests. (For more on this see “Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests.”)

I knew if I did further research I would find your statement to be not true. You just repeat what you hear on conservative talk radio as the truth.
    Did fake news tell you to say this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did fake news tell you to say this
    Now I know why they say a conservative is like a dog with no bite and a liberal is just like a dog barking at a mirror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t remember pop making any significant political comments back when Peter Holt was still the boss, and the Spurs were winning more. It sure wasn’t the running diatribe we’ve been hearing.

I think he needs to quit & run for office if he wants to be political. Otherwise, shut the up & coach your team.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. Anyone outside of ducks/derp/TSA/Chris/Joey/Nathanexberniebro knows Trump talks out of his ass 90% of the time...but Pop needs to worry about his team. Honestly, he should probably leave basketball and move to politics full time as that seems to be what he is more passionate about now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just appreciate the outstanding and focused effort the Spurs put out there last night in New Jersey (Correction: Brooklyn).

Bravo Pop.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 03-07-2020 at 09:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love or hate DT, Pop has and is doing an absolutely ty job coaching this team. That’s a fact. His criticism rings extra hollow right about now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team has quit on poop. Old dudes going through the motions and young dudes disillusioned. The reason=poop.
    Poop needs to quit or be fired.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spin liberal ass hats! You're all lying schiffs
    Hurr hurr the liberals made the corona hoax!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk about “full of ”

this is the same tactic your dear leader used before

1) trump puts babies in cages
    2) he gets caught/exposed
    3) gets embarrasing
    4) trump lies “obama put this zero tolerance policy in place - I changed it and stopped the practice!

now

same exact thing

trump de-funded the proper govt en ies that would have been the front line-to medical/outbreak/virus issues-

got exposed

now obamas fault again...

in both cases- IDIOTS like you swallowed the con mans lies whole!
    Wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should rip pop coaching this season !

They had a vaccine in Texas 4 years ago
    When 44 was president and they could not test it due to $$$$$

Thread Information