Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sorry but gun violence doesn’t have an exponential growth although people are stupid and go buy more guns because of the viruw
    True. I'm interested in why, if those things all kill more, why this reaction to this virus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is world known that the US healthcare system is crap. All rankings show it. Play dumb, it suits you very well

here is another one for you; Italy at number 2 and the US at number 37
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...-in-the-world/

the world is not like fauxnews out there.

you lost again
    italy, with its 10% death rate, shouldn’t be ranked higher than witch doctoring. ing re

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in San Diego and it’s pandemonium right now. Drove by Costco at 830 this morning and there were hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in line drove back through that way about an hour later had to be close to a thousand people now, store doesn’t even open until 10. Walked into a different grocery store took 10 steps and walked out it was insane in there.

I work at the Naval hospital here, I’ll probably end up catching it tbh
    These massive gatherings are literally the worst thing people can do. I’d guess a ton of people passing the virus at these places.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a solution it will however help. Testing is the number one thing that needs to be done.
    Which is wrong. Testing may or may not even eliminate the spread based on the time one is contagious or has the virus. If you always practice good hygiene you will not infect nor get infected at a high rate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is wrong. Testing may or may not even eliminate the spread based on the time one is contagious or has the virus. If you always practice good hygiene you will not infect nor get infected at a high rate
    This is such a re ed argument (not that I expected anything more)... What do you even consider good hygiene? Locking yourself at home is the only way to prevent yourself from catching the virus, because even if you washed your hands 10 times a day and did every other measure possible, you still can't control other people's actions, especially those who are infected (and [I]especially[/] those who are asymptomatic, so they go about their lives normally while infecting everything around them - one of the many reasons more testing is vital). You go out on the street, into a supermarket or pharmacy or bar or wherever, and you're immediately exposed to people who may or may not practice good hygiene and care measures. Virus spreading just by people coughing on things, talking, existing around you. That is why virus like the common cold or flu still manage to infect thousands of people every year - humans are, by definition, fallible and vulnerable. Not to mention against something we have no protection for.

It's actually hard to believe that, in the middle of an international pandemic, there'd be people actively advocating against testing for the disease. But it's hardly the most surprising thing about the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in San Diego and it’s pandemonium right now. Drove by Costco at 830 this morning and there were hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in line drove back through that way about an hour later had to be close to a thousand people now, store doesn’t even open until 10.
    I'm avoiding Costco.
    "Avoid large gatherings" is high on the gov't list of spreaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in San Diego and it’s pandemonium right now. Drove by Costco at 830 this morning and there were hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in line drove back through that way about an hour later had to be close to a thousand people now, store doesn’t even open until 10. Walked into a different grocery store took 10 steps and walked out it was insane in there.

hopefully you don’t. Best of luck and thank you for taking care of the folks there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stay safe, mate.

That's exactly why authorities end up decreeing total lockouts... Some people act just completly stupid, putting everyone else in danger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Months of Fox News and Trump saying it was a hoax.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    italy, with its 10% death rate, shouldn’t be ranked higher than witch doctoring. ing re
    and he continues showing his stupidity, really man, I'm loving it. You act exactly how I would expect from a trump supporter, you don't back what you are saying with facts and stats, you just say no or fakenews to everything and you really don't understand anything even simple things. Really, thanks for confirming, many thanks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Months of Fox News and Trump saying it was a hoax.
    this is what happens when facts are not important anymore. Trump has been caught more than 10000 times lying in public, fauxnews is not allowed to be a news channel (only entertainment) in the UK anymore since they lie too often (yes more than CNN). This is exactly the type of situation for which transparency is important. You don't want leaders lying to you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you are washing your hands EVERY SINGLE time you touch something? You clean everything you buy, produces, credit card, cash....? The virus can stay on surfaces up to 72h, so if you touch one of those surfaces without washing your hand afterward, you take the risk of getting the virus and contaminated other people afterward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is what happens when facts are not important anymore. Trump has been caught more than 10000 times lying in public, fauxnews is not allowed to be a news channel (only entertainment) in the UK anymore since they lie too often (yes more than CNN). This is exactly the type of situation for which transparency is important. You don't want leaders lying to you.
    10% ing idiot

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the F is wrong with you? Are you so resitent to information that you are making fun of thousands of people who already died on this virus? You think that the US is immune to what italy has?
    On the contrary, every sign suggest, that the US will be worse than the US. This is not a time for stupidity.

Currently the deathrate for the US, is at 56%. Of course it will go down over time, but i dont see anything to be laughing about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still no argument or facts? shocking

Another one for you, 14% truth in what Trump says.
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

you lost again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the F is wrong with you? Are you so resitent to information that you are making fun of thousands of people who already died on this virus? You think that the US is immune to what italy has?
    On the contrary, every sign suggest, that the US will be worse than the US. This is not a time for stupidity.

Currently the deathrate for the US, is at 56%. Of course it will go down over time, but i dont see anything to be laughing about.
    it seems that stupidity is natural with him so good luck to make him understand. His head is so far down trump's ass that he cannot hear anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

put the meth pipe down the Death rate is nowhere near “56%”. Texas just had its first COVID-19 death, a patient in their 90s...looking forward to economic shutdown for the next 6 months because of that
    still no argument or facts? shocking

Another one for you, 14% truth in what Trump says.
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

you lost again
    “you lost again” the French ing re repeats yet again drooling rocking in his chair while thumping his chest. poltifact hacks should be overjoyed Trump is president, keeps them employed. what would they talk about otherwise?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just an interesting comparison between the US and Italy with 4727 cases today in the US and knowing that the US does 20 times less tests than Italy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “you lost again” the French ing re repeats yet again drooling rocking in his chair while thumping his chest. poltifact hacks should be overjoyed Trump is president, keeps them employed. what would they talk about otherwise?
    actually I only thump my chest when I win a fair fight. With you, it is just like fighting with a 5-year old, I can't realistically be proud of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not true. The current death rate in the US for those that have tested positive is 1.96%. 4,748 have tested positive and 93 have died.

There have been 167 hospitalized in serious condition and 93 of those have died. That’s where you get your 56% from. But that is not the death rate. Right now 1.96% is the actual death rate and that percentage has maintained constant throughout this week. Obviously that could change.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true. The current death rate in the US for those that have tested positive is 1.96%. 4,748 have tested positive and 93 have died.

There have been 167 hospitalized in serious condition and 93 of those have died. That’s where you get your 56% from. But that is not the death rate. Right now 1.96% is the actual death rate and that percentage has maintained constant throughout this week. Obviously that could change.
    It's not the actual death rate. It's only the death rate of those tested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually I only thump my chest when I win a fair fight. With you, it is just like fighting with a 5-year old, I can't realistically be proud of that.
    lol, simmer down, he's just "triggering dem libs"... nobody is legitimately that stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, simmer down, he's just "triggering dem libs"... nobody is legitimately that stupid.
    I believe that a lot of people are that stupid. I don't see this issue as a partisan one but it seems indeed that republicans are never on the side of science. Believing in trump or the guidelines of the party seems somehow to have more weight in their mind than logic and scientific facts. So again, I believe that a lot of people are that stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    put the meth pipe down the Death rate is nowhere near “56%”. Texas just had its first COVID-19 death, a patient in their 90s...looking forward to economic shutdown for the next 6 months because of that
    You care more about money than people. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also about the economy, it's not the presses fault for reporting Trump's failure of a response with the pandemic. He should have listened to scientists and got those test kits made. We should have been testing people in January when the first cases were discovered. He hasn't even gotten them made in the numbers we need. Weak. You can't fight what you can't see.

LOL at every press conference with Trump talking about what a good job he's done.

Thread Information