Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    totally untrue...I would know.

There is someone from San Antonio who is now on Trump's coronavirus task force. I know him well, and I know that he isn't Weebo. Which means Weebo is some low-level piss-ant talking out of his ass.

They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just ing dishonest.

Just get Pop the out of here, and maybe everyone's asses won't be so chapped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize you are using a slur meant to demean special needs children.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, wait, because he's free to speak him mind and in a country where he can do so, he should shut up? That makes no sense.

Pop is free to say anything he wants to say. He's also free to be a competent coach and president of Spurs Basketball. He's not multi-tasking very well.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only libs think "because I say" are facts.
    貴様のお母さんとエッチしに行って死ねください。ありがとうね。

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is free to say anything he wants to say. He's also free to be a competent coach and president of Spurs Basketball. He's not multi-tasking very well.
    I agree his time is up on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ]They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just ing dishonest.
    Weird, because the CDC Website states they've only shipped out 75,000 kits.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...19-update.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post is 100% full of . Just like liberal streets
    as a liberal who has lived in San Francisco, I agree on that one. But I’d rather have in my street than the stupidity of the average Republican. If there is one thing that Trump has done is allowed dumb people not to be shy to show their stupidity in public and god there is a lot of it.

as far as the topic, typical Trump who pretends to know more than medical experts on the topic and his dumb supporters will defend everything he says like when he pretended to know more than the generals about the war...blablabla...samz sh!t different day
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 03-08-2020 at 01:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a liberal who has lived in San Francisco, I agree on that one. But I’d rather have in my street than the stupidity of the average Republican. If there is one thing that Trump has done is allowed dumb people not to be shy to show their stupidity in public and god there is a lot of it.

as far as the topic, typical Trump who pretends to know more than medical experts on the topic and his dumb supporters will defend everything he says like when he pretended to know more about the generals about the war...blablabla...samz sh!t different day
    Yeah, cause the show that is the left is full of mental a en. Trump doesn't pretend to know more than the experts. He gives his thoughts and opinions on the matter, what he would do, but clearly stated he would follow the advice and direction of the medical counsel that he assembled. A lot of Trump supporters don't blindly follow him, but we also don't blindly bash him either.

Had we secured our borders like Trump wanted this outbreak most likely is very minimal. Both parties voted for years to secure them, but sat on their hands. Trump comes in ready to take action, and Congress, especially the Dems fight him on it out of spite, the same Dems who voted for border security over and over again before Trump. That last sentence is probably a grammar abomination, I apologize.

The Dems and media have made up so many bull things just to remove him. They have misused millions of our tax dollars, wasted countless hours of legislative time, and all to perpetuate their bull . The Hatfield and McCoy in Congress needs to go. Go to Washington, vote based on your cons uents, and come home....stop all the infighting, pandering, and corruption.

Btw, one way to start curbing some of this nonsense is to put a 12 yr limit on congress. Senate gets 2 terms, House gets 6. Then you go away and let new blood in. I also feel the President should have a 3 term max as well. Imagine if we could have had Obama vs Trump.....what an epic election that would have been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is someone from San Antonio who is now on Trump's coronavirus task force. I know him well, and I know that he isn't Weebo. Which means Weebo is some low-level piss-ant talking out of his ass.

They're blaming Trump because the CDC developed their own test, rather than using a German test. But getting enough of those German kits shipped and distributed would have been a nightmare, and probably just as much of a delay. The CDC had their test developed within 14 days of getting the genetic sequence for this virus. The news sites aren't telling you that the CDC has shipped over a million kits, and they have another million getting ready. Pointing at anything that doesn't look perfect and calling it gross incompetence is just ing dishonest.

Just get Pop the out of here, and maybe everyone's asses won't be so chapped.
    That says it all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It was our president of basketball operations blaming Brian Wright for the fact we don’t have the kits we need right now. Seriously, I think he thinks Wright traded Bertans for free”

It starts with Kawhi Leonard asking out and the situation with the former player Demarre Carroll,” he said. “And players made their feelings known not wanting to go to San Antonio. There’s a reason for that, and it’s not just being flippant or disrespectful. Weak people who’re basically demagogues at heart make those kinds of arguments. If you protest something then you’re [called] disloyal, you’re not over yourself"

“Seriously, so you know if it affects him personally in a financial or political way and it’s positive, he’ll tout about it and he’ll brag about it forever. But if it goes against him whether it’s a person or an organization, he’ll go after it, we all know why: Because he’s a coward.”
    That's ignorant. Leonard was either a liar or a coward. Probably both. Had he publically asked for a trade while making it known why honestly why, then there would be no room for interpretation. But his passive aggressive garbage made him look exactly like these social media softies the NBA has today.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don’t test for corona, then there’s no confirmed corona, ergo there is no corona.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Becky she has earned it
    she can coach in the WNBA where she belongs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is 100% full of .

It is a fact that the Obama administration imposed a rule that prevented state testing labs from doing their own testing, and that rule has slowed down testing for the new virus. It is also a fact that the Trump admin has now changed that rule, to speed things up.

But lying Rats will be lying Rats.
    Nope.

Obama administration ultimately never acted on the proposal and it never became a regulation. Instead, in January 2017, it issued a “discussion paper” as it left the matter up to Trump. This “issue”, by the way, being big pharma and other pushing unregulated kits on people who didn’t need them...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...Fid%3D69410162

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird, because the CDC Website states they've only shipped out 75,000 kits.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...19-update.html
    Yeah, agree. Just saw a press conference here in DC. They currently have 1,500 kits... total.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual,

trumps ery will end up costing lives...

yet

trump treasonous fellators - will come in and sperm shield for dear leader while people die...

the biggest liar on the planet with over 16000 confirmed lies to the american public-

is the bag these trump fellators faithfully believe-

over

SCIENCE and FACTS!

hope you idiots drink the poison IMMEDIATELY upon dear leaders orders so we can dispose of this treasonous cult once and for all and truly...

MAGA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quest and Labcorp have indicated that they will be able to test anywhere in the country where they have a lab starting Monday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had we secured our borders like Trump wanted this outbreak most likely is very minimal.
    Secured our borders from Trump supporters cruise ships?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When this virus kills more people than influenza, we can talk about who is right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can joke, but pop is exactly the age where corona can kill you and as coach traveling and having to do press, he's likely to get it. prefect scenario to have Timmy finish the season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As usual,

trumps ery will end up costing lives...

yet

trump treasonous fellators - will come in and sperm shield for dear leader while people die...

the biggest liar on the planet with over 16000 confirmed lies to the american public-

is the bag these trump fellators faithfully believe-

over

SCIENCE and FACTS!

hope you idiots drink the poison IMMEDIATELY upon dear leaders orders so we can dispose of this treasonous cult once and for all and truly...

MAGA!
    Its actually saved lives by shutting down the travel from China early. Even when you liberals and your deranged media called him a racist for it.
    But I see's your math is as good as your media. Remember how they told us Bloomberg could have given everyone $1 million dinners for what he doesn't on his campaign. Ha ha... you liberals are whack jobs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can joke, but pop is exactly the age where corona can kill you and as coach traveling and having to do press, he's likely to get it. prefect scenario to have Timmy finish the season.
    Good move for the overall win/loss percentage. To further show Pop’s incompetence, there is no de facto head coach. It’s all done by committee.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its actually saved lives by shutting down the travel from China early. Even when you liberals and your deranged media called him a racist for it.
    But I see's your math is as good as your media. Remember how they told us Bloomberg could have given everyone $1 million dinners for what he doesn't on his campaign. Ha ha... you liberals are whack jobs
    flights from China were not shut down early. He actually shut down flights from Italy, Iran and South Korea but not China. I landed in LAX 10 days ago at the same time as a flight from Air China. Permanent residents are allowed to travel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she can coach in the WNBA where she belongs.
    Why because she is a woman ?
    I thought liberals were suppose to be tolerated
    She has proven she can be a good coach

Thread Information