Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2128
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is that ing moron palangi who thought this would be no big deal for America?
    He got his gun and his bible, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably try to shoot the virus or bore it to death reading scripture, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every country in the WORLD is going through the same thing what magic wand would you have used? And yeah I am not worried about dying from the virus but I am scarred to death of being jobless and the economy collapses again that will be the biggest issue this country will face.
    That's when having a social system helps. Not having to worry if you can pay the hospital bill, knowing that you can have unemployment to a level that's sufficient to live with are not crazy communist measures but basic safety nets to protect citizens.

Conservative (citizens and companies) are always yelling capitalism out of their lungs but anytime there is a problem, they are the first ones to ask the government for bailout and help. Why should the government help big corporations that preferred to give money to stock holders instead of saving cash in case of an emergency? Conservative are quick to say that poor people don't know how to manage their money but defend rich people who have the same behavior. If the wealth was better distributed, Americans could be better protected for situation like that but keep believing in trickle down economy if you want despite the fact that it has been proven countless times not to work. I bet you that after this crisis, employees will be asked to make an effort to save their companies but stock holders will still get their dividends and companies will continue with stock buybacks.

I hope that you won't lose your job.
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 03-28-2020 at 04:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every country in the WORLD is going through the same thing what magic wand would you have used? And yeah I am not worried about dying from the virus but I am scarred to death of being jobless and the economy collapses again that will be the biggest issue this country will face.
    The magic wand would have been taking steps in January, when they first knew about it, not March. The curve would have been flattened, and the deaths would have been a fraction of what they will be now. Every country is experiencing the pandemic, but itís not the same experience. The ones with good, proactive leadership have flattened their curves: Japan, S Korea, and the like. Their medical facilities are coping, not completely overwhelmed like Italy, who was almost as stupid as us, and how we will be very shortly.

Covid19 isnít the only reason to stat home. I wouldnít advise getting in a car wreck, or having a stroke or coronary, or any other major medical issues for the next 3 months or so. ERs will be overwhelmed, and even Italy, with the #2 health system in the world, stopped doing trauma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should have listened to scientists back in January. All were explaining how contagious covid-19 is and that we need to test everyone to get covid-19 under control in the US. Trump didn't and now our economy is wrecked. Blame Trump, he's the president. Not the media, not China, not Barack Obama, not our Governors, and certainly not Hillary Clinton.

Republicans don't believe in science. It's not too late for other states, but Trump is still fumbling the ball and ignoring scientists and saying this should be over in 2 weeks and he wants to see families in church for Easter. Insane.

You have a fringe news organization with millionaire opinion personalities dedicated to influencing your opinion for their political agenda. Wake up. You base you and your families safety and finances off of their misinformation. Watch real news that interviews scientists, healthcare experts and researchers that deliver facts and explain the situation. Democrats aren't your enemies. The rich are separating and dividing us through Fox news. Quit bowing to the rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that old tholdren hasn't been on ST in over a week. Old fart probably has coronavirus despite being so hygienic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that old tholdren hasn't been on ST in over a week. Old fart probably has coronavirus despite being so hygienic
    Should've washed his hands more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spending around 700 billion a year on the military and these ing morons let the country get shut down by a Chinese guy eating a bat 7k miles away.

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...l-task/608743/

"The qualities we most need in a president during this crisis are calmness, wisdom, and reassurance; a command of the facts and the ability to communicate them well; and the capacity to think about the medium and long term while carefully weighing competing options and conflicting needs. We need a leader who can persuade the public to act in ways that are difficult but necessary, who can focus like a laser beam on a problem for a sustained period of time, and who will listen to—and, when necessary, defer to—experts who know far more than he does. We need a president who can draw the nation together rather than drive it apart, who excels at the intricate work of governing, and who works well with elected officials at every level. We need a chief executive whose judgment is not just sound, but exceptional.

There are some 325 million people in America, and it’s hard to think of more than a handful who are more lacking in these qualities than Donald Trump."

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that he wasn’t already but he’s looking like pretty bad after everything he said. It’s one thing to be wrong but quite another to trivialize the deaths and devastation across the country as he did. That asshole should be banned for life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctor Fauci was considered the leading expert in his field and praised for his knowledge and expertise for decades. Because he does not criticize President Trump everyday some in the media now claim is a token Trump boy. Both CNN and MSNBC have both had "experts", claiming just that, all because he will not criticize President Trump. You still think we have a free, unbiased press?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a long backread. To those who downplayed COVID's effect to each of our countries' economies and our lives, realization of its nature should hit you by now.

Stay safe, be strong everyone.
    Last edited by jmard5; 03-28-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctor Fauci was considered the leading expert in his field and praised for his knowledge and expertise for decades. Because he does not criticize President Trump everyday some in the media now claim is a token Trump boy. Both CNN and MSNBC have both had "experts", claiming just that, all because he will not criticize President Trump. You still think we have a free, unbiased press?
    Typical strawman argument as I canít recall anyone here advocating that we have a free and unbiased press. You people just love to argue against talking points that no one is making. There isnít a single unbiased source of info out there. Nearly everything is framed to fit some sort of narrative.

The irony is that you attempt to make some kind of point all while yourself residing down a strict political line.

Makes you just as bad as the ones you rail against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya'll sound like a bunch of grumpy old men who haven't had a bowel movement in three days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's when having a social system helps. Not having to worry if you can pay the hospital bill, knowing that you can have unemployment to a level that's sufficient to live with are not crazy communist measures but basic safety nets to protect citizens.

Conservative (citizens and companies) are always yelling capitalism out of their lungs but anytime there is a problem, they are the first ones to ask the government for bailout and help. Why should the government help big corporations that preferred to give money to stock holders instead of saving cash in case of an emergency? Conservative are quick to say that poor people don't know how to manage their money but defend rich people who have the same behavior. If the wealth was better distributed, Americans could be better protected for situation like that but keep believing in trickle down economy if you want despite the fact that it has been proven countless times not to work. I bet you that after this crisis, employees will be asked to make an effort to save their companies but stock holders will still get their dividends and companies will continue with stock buybacks.

I hope that you won't lose your job.
    Unfortunately you have 50 percent of the population that is programmed to worship the rich as god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 19% of US citizens voted for Trump. Not sure how many Russians did though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh feel the burn. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still at back home? Wow! Ducks being the little broad he always is......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh feel the burn. Lol
    Is it in your lungs or throat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm seeing articles about how food was prepared during the Great Depression. Anyone comparing this to the GD is a GD idiot. I saw one comment "now we know how our grandparents felt". No you don't. You haven't seen . What, did you have to miss the happy hour a couple times and instead watched Netflix and gorged on the copious amounts of food you horded? Oh the horror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spending around 700 billion a year on the military and these ing morons let the country get shut down by a Chinese guy eating a bat 7k miles away.
    bat with a side of rice is one of the Panda Express menu options

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to lol’ed. Though to be fair, er probably ate a pangolin soup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governor of New York is a ing idiot for refusing lockdown.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Typical strawman argument as I can’t recall anyone here advocating that we have a free and unbiased press. You people just love to argue against talking points that no one is making. There isn’t a single unbiased source of info out there. Nearly everything is framed to fit some sort of narrative.

The irony is that you attempt to make some kind of point all while yourself residing down a strict political line.

Makes you just as bad as the ones you rail against.
    There is a difference in beeing reporting from your own point of view or beeing hypocrite. Lets set Trump aside: Sanders has said about Cuba the exact thing that Obama said. Sanders was heavily critized and Obama was applauded by the same press. That is the problem with the press. Not the Bias, but the hypocrisy and lack of actually reporting facts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe New York is going to sue Rhode Island for them protecting there borders and turning back anyone from New York.

Thread Information