Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2186
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol that old tholdren hasn't been on ST in over a week. Old fart probably has coronavirus despite being so hygienic
    Not that he wasn’t already but he’s looking like pretty bad after everything he said. It’s one thing to be wrong but quite another to trivialize the deaths and devastation across the country as he did. That asshole should be banned for life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctor Fauci was considered the leading expert in his field and praised for his knowledge and expertise for decades. Because he does not criticize President Trump everyday some in the media now claim is a token Trump boy. Both CNN and MSNBC have both had "experts", claiming just that, all because he will not criticize President Trump. You still think we have a free, unbiased press?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a long backread. To those who downplayed COVID's effect to each of our countries' economies and our lives, realization of its nature should hit you by now.

Stay safe, be strong everyone.
    Last edited by jmard5; 03-28-2020 at 07:59 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doctor Fauci was considered the leading expert in his field and praised for his knowledge and expertise for decades. Because he does not criticize President Trump everyday some in the media now claim is a token Trump boy. Both CNN and MSNBC have both had "experts", claiming just that, all because he will not criticize President Trump. You still think we have a free, unbiased press?
    Typical strawman argument as I can’t recall anyone here advocating that we have a free and unbiased press. You people just love to argue against talking points that no one is making. There isn’t a single unbiased source of info out there. Nearly everything is framed to fit some sort of narrative.

The irony is that you attempt to make some kind of point all while yourself residing down a strict political line.

Makes you just as bad as the ones you rail against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya'll sound like a bunch of grumpy old men who haven't had a bowel movement in three days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's when having a social system helps. Not having to worry if you can pay the hospital bill, knowing that you can have unemployment to a level that's sufficient to live with are not crazy communist measures but basic safety nets to protect citizens.

Conservative (citizens and companies) are always yelling capitalism out of their lungs but anytime there is a problem, they are the first ones to ask the government for bailout and help. Why should the government help big corporations that preferred to give money to stock holders instead of saving cash in case of an emergency? Conservative are quick to say that poor people don't know how to manage their money but defend rich people who have the same behavior. If the wealth was better distributed, Americans could be better protected for situation like that but keep believing in trickle down economy if you want despite the fact that it has been proven countless times not to work. I bet you that after this crisis, employees will be asked to make an effort to save their companies but stock holders will still get their dividends and companies will continue with stock buybacks.

I hope that you won't lose your job.
    Unfortunately you have 50 percent of the population that is programmed to worship the rich as god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 19% of US citizens voted for Trump. Not sure how many Russians did though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh feel the burn. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still at back home? Wow! Ducks being the little broad he always is......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh feel the burn. Lol
    Is it in your lungs or throat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm seeing articles about how food was prepared during the Great Depression. Anyone comparing this to the GD is a GD idiot. I saw one comment "now we know how our grandparents felt". No you don't. You haven't seen . What, did you have to miss the happy hour a couple times and instead watched Netflix and gorged on the copious amounts of food you horded? Oh the horror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spending around 700 billion a year on the military and these ing morons let the country get shut down by a Chinese guy eating a bat 7k miles away.
    bat with a side of rice is one of the Panda Express menu options

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spending around 700 billion a year on the military and these ing morons let the country get shut down by a Chinese guy eating a bat 7k miles away.
    Had to lol’ed. Though to be fair, er probably ate a pangolin soup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governor of New York is a ing idiot for refusing lockdown.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Typical strawman argument as I can’t recall anyone here advocating that we have a free and unbiased press. You people just love to argue against talking points that no one is making. There isn’t a single unbiased source of info out there. Nearly everything is framed to fit some sort of narrative.

The irony is that you attempt to make some kind of point all while yourself residing down a strict political line.

Makes you just as bad as the ones you rail against.
    There is a difference in beeing reporting from your own point of view or beeing hypocrite. Lets set Trump aside: Sanders has said about Cuba the exact thing that Obama said. Sanders was heavily critized and Obama was applauded by the same press. That is the problem with the press. Not the Bias, but the hypocrisy and lack of actually reporting facts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe New York is going to sue Rhode Island for them protecting there borders and turning back anyone from New York.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe New York is going to sue Rhode Island for them protecting there borders and turning back anyone from New York.
    Can’t believe RI is stupid enough to think it isn’t already rampant in their state. Like isolation, travel restrictions of any kind should have been done in January. It’s far too late for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe RI is stupid enough to think it isn’t already rampant in their state. Like isolation, travel restrictions of any kind should have been done in January. It’s far too late for that.
    No it's not. Every day they delay it will result in loss of human lives. Eventually there will be a lockdown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t think you can stop it you can only hope to slow it down to a pace to keep hospital being over flooded. I think every country in the World now has it so far Italy, Iran, and Spain are at the fore front of the news from deaths and new cases. But think we will see the worse when it really starts to hit third world countries that have large cities and poor healthcare and infrastructure I think it will be terrible in about a month or two in Rio and Mexico City.

As far as in the United Stares Louisiana is getting hit really bad and I think Florida is going to be the next Italy as far as death just because it’s a retirement state. Hopefully they will have created some treatments in the coming months and maybe a vaccine in about 18 month.

Stay safe everyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t think you can stop it you can only hope to slow it down to a pace to keep hospital being over flooded. I think every country in the World now has it so far Italy, Iran, and Spain are at the fore front of the news from deaths and new cases. But think we will see the worse when it really starts to hit third world countries that have large cities and poor healthcare and infrastructure I think it will be terrible in about a month or two in Rio and Mexico City.

As far as in the United Stares Louisiana is getting hit really bad and I think Florida is going to be the next Italy as far as death just because it’s a retirement state. Hopefully they will have created some treatments in the coming months and maybe a vaccine in about 18 month.

Stay safe everyone
    It really is a bad dream you cant wake up from

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I’m on the USNS Mercy right now in LA to take on Non Covid patients...and I think this was the stupidest idea ever. Putting over a thousand people from all over Southern California that work in hospitals and clinics and putting them in a metal can which we all sleep and eat and work in very close quarters, and none of us have been tested before coming on board..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there was another report of I think and Air craft carrier that has reported 15 cases so yeah not good. Also add that your taking in hundreds of patients that could also have the virus I think is going to be even more complicated I wish you the best bro stay safe and Huge thanks for doing what you do much respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I’m on the USNS Mercy right now in LA to take on Non Covid patients...and I think this was the stupidest idea ever. Putting over a thousand people from all over Southern California that work in hospitals and clinics and putting them in a metal can which we all sleep and eat and work in very close quarters, and none of us have been tested before coming on board..
    Sounds insane. Especially if they recirculate air like cruise ships. It was pretty clear how horrible quarantining a cruise ship was. They should have separated individuals and isolated instead of forcing everyone into exposure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does deadbeats of society, illegal immigrants aka gangbangers get counted part of the death stat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they can't test everyone still. I don't believe that elderly homes are reporting or testing.

Thread Information