Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2186
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So u trump bashers make sure u return ur stimulus checks since he aint ur president
    how about you eat my boy

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ing jeebo muh jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So u trump bashers make sure u return ur stimulus checks since he aint ur president
    There would have been no stimulus check or unemployment expansion without a Democratic House, nor any oversight of the 500B slush fund. They basically shoved both of them down Trump and Mcconnells throats.

Thank Nancy when you get your check.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the final signature. Dems were slowing passage cause they kept slipping in funding for their special interest groups n things like green new deal while people are struggling

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the final signature.
    Has Trump done anything wrong since the beginning of this crisis?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder u bash Christianity u can't even interpret simple verses right. The context is simply about the love of money and possessions that people would choose that over a relationship with Christ.
    Upon conception a body -soul union is formed
    Perfect example of the american christian, thanks. You choose to interpret it how you see it fit for your life. Jesus lived his life in poverty giving everything he had to people, I think that the example is pretty clear. But again thanks for showing the hypocrisy of religious people

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/sec...ring-pandemic/

In the middle of a pandemic, this week the Secret Service signed a $45,000 "emergency order" to rent golf carts in Sterling, Va. -- home of Donald Trump's Virginia golf club.
    In the past, such rentals have preceded presidential golf trips.

Quit bashing Trump. He is saving this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the final signature. Dems were slowing passage cause they kept slipping in funding for their special interest groups n things like green new deal while people are struggling
    We wouldn't need those anemic checks if he shut this down back in January like he said he did.

So many people are dying or going broke from his failure and you want to gloat on his signature and act like he's doing a good job?

6.6 million without jobs in two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The white pride party is ing crazy -

http://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/politi...ail/index.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only there was a healthcare system in place that covers everybody no matter if you are employed or not, paid by the community to make sure that people can have access to care in times of need, not having to worry to go see the doctor because they were just fired and lost their health benefits. I know that this is a hard concept for a christian country to understand

I'm going to quote your man: Jesus replied, "If you want to be perfect, go sell everything you own! Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come and be my follower.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And before Jesus healed the leper, he first asked if he was legal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any trump fellators spit trumps tiny mushroom out yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not Trump's money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And before Jesus healed the leper, he first asked if he was legal.
    let's not start on migrants

https://sojo.net/22-bible-verses-welcoming-immigrants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 5600 deaths in US. Remember when posters were saying like " only 10 deaths."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 5600 deaths in US. Remember when posters were saying like " only 10 deaths."
    Bbbb but obamas 12.5 mil

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect example of the american christian, thanks. You choose to interpret it how you see it fit for your life. Jesus lived his life in poverty giving everything he had to people, I think that the example is pretty clear. But again thanks for showing the hypocrisy of religious people
    No I chose to interpret it in context. The Bible has to be interpreted as a whole. There were many wealthy people in the Bible and God used their wealth to do His work as He's still doing today. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Solomon, Joseph (called Barnabas) (Acts 4:36-27), Dorcas (Acts 9:36), Cornelius (Acts 10:1)...these people were wealthy and gave generously. You choose to judge masses on the negative examples you can think of. Just as poverty doesn't guarantee virtue, wealth doesn't guarantee vice. Just because Jesus lived in poverty He didn't command it. The Bible only commanded a tenth to be given away...how much more of an impact does a tenth of a rich man's salary make than a middle class man's salary? Yes Jesus is the ideal, the goal but because a person is rich doesn't condemn them to . It's what's in a person's heart that God looks at. If he is a lover of money and possessions and did nothing for his fellow man that is a sin. If only people who live EXACTLY like Jesus entered heaven nobody would enter cause He's the only one who ever lived a perfect life who could fulfill the whole law for us.
    Going back to the rich young ruler you have to look at how the story began. He was boasting of following ALL the commandments. He thought he was a "good" man. Like many of us we think we're righteous and that our righteousness can get us into heaven and it can't. Jesus showed him though how he didn't love his neighbor as he did himself and he didn't love his Lord his God with all his heart cause if he did he would have given up his possessions to follow Christ. So he exposed his heart.
    As far as immigrants go that's a slippery slope...the USA does accept immigrants and there's a process to follow to enter the country and become a citizen. The issue is with entering illegally. Cause breaking the law is also a sin. The Bible actually does command us to follow the law of the land. It also commands us to use reason, discernment and stewardship. So how can we continue to feed every poor person who comes into the country when we can't even feed all of our own citizens...when we can't get ourselves out of our own debt. The Bible also talks negatively about being in debt...the borrower is slave to the lender.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I chose to interpret it in context. The Bible has to be interpreted as a whole. There were many wealthy people in the Bible and God used their wealth to do His work as He's still doing today. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Solomon, Joseph (called Barnabas) (Acts 4:36-27), Dorcas (Acts 9:36), Cornelius (Acts 10:1)...these people were wealthy and gave generously. You choose to judge masses on the negative examples you can think of. Just as poverty doesn't guarantee virtue, wealth doesn't guarantee vice. Just because Jesus lived in poverty He didn't command it. The Bible only commanded a tenth to be given away...how much more of an impact does a tenth of a rich man's salary make than a middle class man's salary? Yes Jesus is the ideal, the goal but because a person is rich doesn't condemn them to . It's what's in a person's heart that God looks at. If he is a lover of money and possessions and did nothing for his fellow man that is a sin. If only people who live EXACTLY like Jesus entered heaven nobody would enter cause He's the only one who ever lived a perfect life who could fulfill the whole law for us.
    Going back to the rich young ruler you have to look at how the story began. He was boasting of following ALL the commandments. He thought he was a "good" man. Like many of us we think we're righteous and that our righteousness can get us into heaven and it can't. Jesus showed him though how he didn't love his neighbor as he did himself and he didn't love his Lord his God with all his heart cause if he did he would have given up his possessions to follow Christ. So he exposed his heart.
    As far as immigrants go that's a slippery slope...the USA does accept immigrants and there's a process to follow to enter the country and become a citizen. The issue is with entering illegally. Cause breaking the law is also a sin. The Bible actually does command us to follow the law of the land. It also commands us to use reason, discernment and stewardship. So how can we continue to feed every poor person who comes into the country when we can't even feed all of our own citizens...when we can't get ourselves out of our own debt. The Bible also talks negatively about being in debt...the borrower is slave to the lender.
    Sorry to be blunt, but reading your justification reminds me so much of all the discussions I had with conservatives in the US trying to justify their position about wealth and immigration. Conservatives are always the first one to criticize poor people telling them to emulate rich people but when it comes to Jesus, rich people don't seem to try as hard to be like him. I think that the following quote is pretty easy to understand: If you want to be perfect, go sell everything you own! Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come and be my follower. Why not follow Jesus' word? We both know why. Stop being an hypocrite, people like money, conservative more than others, they want to be rich, they define success by how much money they have and judge others this way. Capitalism and Christianity are not compatible.

As far as migrants, I 'm not telling you that the US have to accept everybody, I'm just again showing you the hypocrisy of christian conservatives. You don't have enough to feed everybody; is that a freaking joke????? Go back to the first paragraph and you'll understand why you don't have enough money to feed everybody. Since 1989, the top1% gained 21 TRILLION while the bottom half lost 900 billion, so much for trickle down economics. The top 400 americans own more wealth than half the population and they paid 23% in taxes one point lower than the bottom 50% of americans. You think that this is fair? You think that with this money, you could not feed everybody? Are you that naive? What amazes me is that the fauxnews an other conservative media have convinced people like you that the problem is poor people. To be honest, I'm not really surprised when I see the average fox watcher, he doesn't strike me as the smartest person or the person who would actually start educate himself on the issues. It is easier to think that if their life sucks, it is because of a mexican picking oranges for 4$/hour, a job that a conservative would never take.

But thanks for confirming how american christians think, they pick and choose what they want in the bible, usually things that apply to others and refuse to apply the hard part to themselves. Fortunately for you, there is no or heaven. Religions were just created by men to control the masses, they are successful cults, nothing more.
    Last edited by Frenchfred; 04-03-2020 at 03:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to be blunt, but reading your justification reminds me so much of all the discussions I had with conservatives in the US trying to justify their position about wealth and immigration. Conservatives are always the first one to criticize poor people telling them to emulate rich people but when it comes to Jesus, rich people don't seem to try as hard to be like him. I think that the following quote is pretty easy to understand: If you want to be perfect, go sell everything you own! Give the money to the poor, and you will have riches in heaven. Then come and be my follower. Why not follow Jesus' word? We both know why. Stop being an hypocrite, people like money, conservative more than others, they want to be rich, they define success by how much money they have and judge others this way. Capitalism and Christianity are not compatible.

As far as migrants, I 'm not telling you that the US have to accept everybody, I'm just again showing you the hypocrisy of christian conservatives. You don't have enough to feed everybody; is that a freaking joke????? Go back to the first paragraph and you'll understand why you don't have enough money to feed everybody. Since 1989, the top1% gained 21 TRILLION while the bottom half lost 900 billion, so much for trickle down economics. The top 400 americans own more wealth than half the population and they paid 23% in taxes one point lower than the bottom 50% of americans. You think that this is fair? You think that with this money, you could not feed everybody? Are you that naive? What amazes me is that the fauxnews an other conservative media have convinced people like you that the problem is poor people. To be honest, I'm not really surprised when I see the average fox watcher, he doesn't strike me as the smartest person or the person who would actually start educate himself on the issues. It is easier to think that if their life sucks, it is because of a mexican picking oranges for 4$/hour, a job that a conservative would never take.

But thanks for confirming how american christians think, they pick and choose what they want in the bible, usually things that apply to others and refuse to apply the hard part to themselves. Fortunately for you, there is no or heaven. Religions were just created by men to control the masses, they are successful cults, nothing more.

Work on your own guy.

Bernard Arnault 78 Billion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t change the narrative......where are all the clowns that had so much to say in support of this idiot you call savior ( I mean president )? It was a stupid position to take then as it is now! Speak bold and loud.......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tuskegee syphillis Trials tell me ALL I need to know about trust����

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Have you died yet? So i guess you actually don't know if there is an afterlife and that is your opinion.

But I agree with you some on the hypocrisy of conservatives. Jesus says it is easier for a a camel to make it through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven. I've heard a wealthy pastor try to explain that verse away and it was quite a pathetic attempt. Besides that one mention, never heard anyone preach on the topic. It's glossed over, just like the verse you cite about selling all your goods and following Jesus. It's why sola scriptura fails miserably. It always becomes 'selective scriptura'. You over emphasize certain verses and ignore or de-emphasize others.

You Bernie bros lose me with your total re-distribution of wealth. That's coveting and it's communism which never works. But I can agree that corporate welfare needs to be stopped in it's tracks. Amazon somehow paying $0 in federal tax is the biggest crime on the planet, imo. And where is Jeff Bezos and his billions right now? Or loaded liberal Hollywood who always sticks their nose into every situation trying to interject? I'll bet they are all in the hills right now enjoying their luxurous life while us poor or middle class folks fight for survival.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol is that religi really wasting bandwidth expounding on a fairly tale? Stfu and take that somewhere else

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Work on your own guy.

Bernard Arnault 78 Billion
    Where did I say that I was a christian or a socialist? Nice try

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

American christian/evangelical conservatives speak with forked tongues--they hide behind the flag, the bible and the 2nd amendment to spew their lies, enrich themselves and/or to hide their racism.

Thread Information