Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2186
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there is going to be another e. But we're not Trump's and McConnell's cons uency. We don't matter. We'll be sacrificed for the dow.
    It really depends on his approval rating. Granted I know its highly unlikely his supporters turn against him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really depends on his approval rating. Granted I know its highly unlikely his supporters turn against him.
    20,000 dead thanks two months of inaction hasn't turned his cult. Nothing will.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to predict the future. The only thing I will say is this is not going to end well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to predict the future. The only thing I will say is this is not going to end well.
    Hard to believe it's only five days since we crossed 10,000 dead and now we're at 20,000 and Greg Abbott is getting ready to open Texas back up next week and our Dear Leader in three weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe it's only five days since we crossed 10,000 dead and now we're at 20,000 and Greg Abbott is getting ready to open Texas back up next week and our Dear Leader in three weeks.
    I have friends who live in Texas. They have told me Abbott is a nutcase.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry, guys. But this is what happens when you let your rulers rule you with fear and an iron fist.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the bright side, white housewives get to feel much better about themselves.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Antonio.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they open up the economy it will be an even worse nightmare than we are seeing now....of course.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they open up the economy it will be an even worse nightmare than we are seeing now....of course.
    I agree. I expect the death's to increase if they re-open but we have got a bunch of greedy irrational actors that are in charge who are losing money so they are not going to be thinking about safety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think of it as if. Any time our Dear Leader says he's going to do something stupid/evil he follows through on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keeping country locked down until a vaccine is created is not realistic. I wish a vaccine was just around the corner but sadly it’s not it sucks I wish we could get back to normal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is going to happen, and is going to get worse. Its like the goverment is actually trying to kill us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keeping country locked down until a vaccine is created is not realistic. I wish a vaccine was just around the corner but sadly it’s not it sucks I wish we could get back to normal

There will be no "normal" for a long ing time....2-3 years until we get an actual working vaccine

and weve only been on lock down what a month now? Can we atleast get through texas's peak before we begin the slaughter

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be no "normal" for a long ing time....2-3 years until we get an actual working vaccine

and weve only been on lock down what a month now? Can we atleast get through texas's peak before we begin the slaughter
    No , there's always time to die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is going to close regardless. How many people are going to stay open once they watch their neighbors dying off? The lockdown should have been to buy time to do lots of testing that we should have been doing in ing February when your boy was calling it a Democratic hoax and Trump s thought we were special and wouldn't get hit hard by this when it was obvious the US would get hammered to anyone with an above room temperature IQ. If this country was run by responsible adults maybe we could have had a response like Korea's where only 211 have died despite them having it for months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is going to close regardless. How many people are going to stay open once they watch their neighbors dying off? The lockdown should have been to buy time to do lots of testing that we should have been doing in ing February when your boy was calling it a Democratic hoax and Trump s thought we were special and wouldn't get hit hard by this when it was obvious the US would get hammered to anyone with an above room temperature IQ. If this country was run by responsible adults maybe we could have had a response like Korea's where only 211 have died despite them having it for months.

Trump is somehow going to take this as a W,The sic fck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that Trump and McConnell got their corporate bailout those heads are going to open the country May 1st most likely. the people.
    Man that's just ed up and most of the money used to bail out corporate come from the people risking their lives out there. Retail workers making 4 dollars per hour.

What a sad situation. Stay safe scrah and just play video games for the time being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man that's just ed up and most of the money used to bail out corporate come from the people risking their lives out there. Retail workers making 4 dollars per hour.

What a sad situation. Stay safe scrah and just play video games for the time being.
    Our head governor is saying he's opening the state up via executive order next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our head governor is saying he's opening the state up via executive order next week.

Yup,tx is gonna burn

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were told!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country is going to close regardless. How many people are going to stay open once they watch their neighbors dying off?
    How many neighbors have you seen die off so far?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many neighbors have you seen die off so far?
    It’s always “so far” with your crowd. You crowed when there were only a hundred or so deaths, and we told you more were coming. We’ve gone from ten thousand to twenty thousand in FEW DAYS. you will see at least one ambulance on your block, meaning a ventilator case who needs to be transported. Under lockdown, they’d have a coin flip chance, but there won’t be enough ventilators when dumb states open up again, and this es higher next go around.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s always “so far” with your crowd. You crowed when there were only a hundred or so deaths, and we told you more were coming. We’ve gone from ten thousand to twenty thousand in FEW DAYS. you will see at least one ambulance on your block, meaning a ventilator case who needs to be transported. Under lockdown, they’d have a coin flip chance, but there won’t be enough ventilators when dumb states open up again, and this es higher next go around.
    You enjoy the distraction, bruh. Gov. gets to get off on the sh** prior and do new thefts while you run around with your head cut off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You enjoy the distraction, bruh. Gov. gets to get off on the sh** prior and do new thefts while you run around with your head cut off.
    True argle bargle. No point, just blather. Your mind is gone if you think sacrificing people for industry is a viable option.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. gets to get off on the sh** prior and do new thefts
    Damn, you finally saw what Trump is doing.

Thread Information