Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2186
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And don't forget enabled the rise of China...

But he did succeed in taking down the USSR, with it's 26000 nukes aimed at the US, and Communist ideology dedicated to taking over the world. For a nation that is a super-power, this is known as the cost of doing business. It's better than the cost of going out of business...
    The USSR would have never used their nukes, nobody uses nukes. The USSR would have crumbled anyway, they didn't have the money to continue forever. But interesting that Republicans always support terrorists and dictators and never take responsibility when it comes back and bite them in the ass, they also pretend to be this beacon of democracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans were telling us that this was just the flu, were they wrong again?
    You have no perspective, at all.

1918 Flu, estimate 17-50 million dead worldwide, 500 million cases
    IFR .01 to .034
    R0, estimated, 14-2.8

1968-69 Hong Kong Flu
    IFR .002
    R0 ?1.8?

Just the Flu

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IFR .01 to .034
    R0, estimated, 14-2.8

1968-69 Hong Kong Flu
    IFR .002
    R0 ?1.8?

Just the Flu
    Yeah that's what they meant, It's just the Spanish Flu

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load. Trump gets the exact press he seeks to so he can go get on the cross for the 30%. He has been manipulating the media expertly for 40 years now. He knows what he's doing, it's what he's best at.
    And we're back to you ignoring the point and arguing straw-men again.

There is no contradiction between "he is trying to fight a political war, with a national press that's more interested in pulling him down than helping the country" and "He has been manipulating the media expertly for 40 years now". He wouldn't be in office if he didn't know how to expertly manipulate the media. That doesn't mean they're not his enemies, just that he has a method of fighting them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither is Trump so everything's ok, questions answered then.
    RUNNING AWAY!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no contradiction between "he is trying to fight a political war, with a national press that's more interested in pulling him down than helping the country" and "He has been manipulating the media expertly for 40 years now". He wouldn't be in office if he didn't know how to expertly manipulate the media. That doesn't mean they're not his enemies, just that he has a method of fighting them.
    Are they not supposed to call him out on his bull when he spews lies like a firehose on full blast? He spent all his political capital immediately on inauguration crowd sizes. LOL at your implication that propping him and his lies up helps the country. It's not strawmanning to say he gets the exact press he seeks so he can play victim to people like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RUNNING AWAY!!!
    Trump egging his crowd on to assassinate Clinton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The USSR would have never used their nukes, nobody uses nukes. The USSR would have crumbled anyway, they didn't have the money to continue forever. But interesting that Republicans always support terrorists and dictators and never take responsibility when it comes back and bite them in the ass, they also pretend to be this beacon of democracy.
    Their doctrine called for them to use nukes if they thought they would win; they never adopted a formal belief in MAD. Even today, their doctrine calls for the use of nukes in response to threats to their core interests...

"The USSR would have crumbled anyway, they didn't have the money to continue forever." - You realize that Reagan's military build up is what pushed their economy to failure, as they tried to keep up...

I'm not even going to bother with how you're trying to hopscotch to "Republicans" do this, like the Democrats are saints... just like you bull ting about only Republicans lying... "It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so,"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump egging his crowd on to assassinate Clinton
    Still haven't answered the questions...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still haven't answered the questions...
    "Chicago thugs" need to be held to a higher standard than the president

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they not supposed to call him out on his bull when he spews lies like a firehose on full blast? He spent all his political capital immediately on inauguration crowd sizes. LOL at your implication that propping him and his lies up helps the country. It's not strawmanning to say he gets the exact press he seeks so he can play victim to people like you.

They can call him on his BS as much as you want. But call everyone on their bull . Quit trying to spin everything to damage him and to support the democrats... Don't google this right away: Can you tell me who Tara Reade is? If can't answer that off the top of your head, as a politically aware citizen... LINK/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you know what I'm talking about, but you're not afraid to write it for everyone to see... 5 simple, straight forward questions, and you don't dare answer them straight up...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IFR .01 to .034
    R0, estimated, 14-2.8

1968-69 Hong Kong Flu
    IFR .002
    R0 ?1.8?

Just the Flu
    if it is just the flu, why do you ask Obama to replenish the stockpile of masks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They can call him on his BS as much as you want. But call everyone on their bull . Quit trying to spin everything to damage him and to support the democrats... Don't google this right away: Can you tell me who Tara Reade is? If can't answer that off the top of your head, as a politically aware citizen... LINK/
    Holy you accusing anyone of spinning when you're whining about the press calling him on his bull as if toeing his line moves America forward. Tara Reade said Biden grabbed her by the pussy right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you know what I'm talking about, but you're not afraid to write it for everyone to see... 5 simple, straight forward questions, and you don't dare answer them straight up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And since all flus are the same to you guys -
    No moron, they are not the same,.
    That was sarcasm, you are so triggered. Glad you guys are starting to understand this isn't a normal flu, it's taken few months to get you up to speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was sarcasm, you are so triggered. Glad you guys are starting to understand this isn't a normal flu, it's taken few months to get you up to speed.
    Good luck talking to a head who thinks Democrats are worse than COVID for America.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck talking to a head who thinks Democrats are worse than COVID for America.
    Be're back to you ignoring the point and arguing straw-men again. Not to mention making ad-hominem attacks...

What's the difference between a hailstorm (the CCP virus, which is either an act of god or an accident), and someone smashing up your car window with a tire iron (and then hotwiring it and driving off to the chop shop)? Intent is a thing... so are consequences...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be're back to you ignoring the point and arguing straw-men again. Not to mention making ad-hominem attacks...

What's the difference between a hailstorm (the CCP virus, which is either an act of god or an accident), and someone smashing up your car window with a tire iron (and then hotwiring it and driving off to the chop shop)? Intent is a thing... so are consequences...
    You said Democrats are worse than COVID for the Republic, don't try to walk it back now son.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Democrats are worse than COVID for the Republic, don't try to walk it back now son.
    Dude is really proud of his little story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you trying to reason with trump s... they're like christians trying to explain the old testament... "he really didn't say that", "it was a metaphor", "now this isn't a metaphor", the "1st jew translation didn't quite say that"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you trying to reason with trump s... they're like christians trying to explain the old testament... "he really didn't say that", "it was a metaphor", "now this isn't a metaphor", the "1st jew translation didn't quite say that"...
    I really wanted to hear Trump tell me how rape and sexual assault are bad now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then go click another thread, sweetheart
    Just wanted to poke my head in and say this. It's just boring and ty. Tired of seeing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wanted to poke my head in and say this. It's just boring and ty. Tired of seeing it.

Welcome to 2020

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it, but it is just one thread that is easily skipped over. It's not like when there were 100 Kawhi treads all on page one.

Thread Information