Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2186
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really? COVID causing pneumonia is the main killer. LOL your flu comment. So don't breathe nor talk around old people at any time?
    Also, flu causes pneumonia. That's also why people die....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look that old re is back

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the virus has been shown to be spread airborne. That church choir in Seattle was the first known case of it.
    Covid may very well end up being more fatal than the flu time will tell. Covid is still hitting a demographic that is always at risk to any illness. Its unfortunate to say the least.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say anything about the flu in that quote. Additionally the virus isn't proven to be spread by talking. I mean bioaeresols could travel 4 inches, but I would be interested to read if that could be possible. But going back to the main point, if you aren't 70 and have a preexisting condition it won't matter if you get it, in terms of dying.
    Unless, of course, you die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look that old re is back
    It looks like he's been in a coma for the last six weeks tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid may very well end up being more fatal than the flu time will tell. Covid is still hitting a demographic that is always at risk to any illness. Its unfortunate to say the least.
    When did the flu kill 58,000 in one month?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless, of course, you die.
    Sure if you're 70plus and or have a preexisting condition... an interesting study regarding life and aging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure if you're 70plus and or have a preexisting condition... an interesting study regarding life and aging.
    It's "and or" now?
    I didn't say anything about the flu in that quote. Additionally the virus isn't proven to be spread by talking. I mean bioaeresols could travel 4 inches, but I would be interested to read if that could be possible. But going back to the main point, if you aren't 70 and have a preexisting condition it won't matter if you get it, in terms of dying.
    Are you just sloppy or stupid?

Sorry, sloppy and/or stupid?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did the flu kill 58,000 in one month?
    I think flu season is oct through the first week of May. 2017 2018 had 61k deaths, so covid is right there. The problem lies on the associated with death. Just like the flu, attributing to and listed as cause. We are seeing the same thing with covid. Like the 100 percent actual death rate, we will never know for either virus. Such is life.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think flu season is oct through the first week of May. 2017 2018 had 61k deaths, so covid is right there. The problem lies on the associated with death. Just like the flu, attributing to and listed as cause. We are seeing the same thing with covid. Like the 100 percent actual death rate, we will never know for either virus. Such is life.
    LOL COVID Truthers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does 61,000 in 7 months = 61,000 in 1 month?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's "and or" now?

Are you just sloppy or stupid?

Sorry, sloppy and/or stupid?
    Neither. The people who are dying from this are just like the people who are dying from other diseases. You age, your risk goes up. You age, your chance of having another issue increases.

For instance Iin ny. There are 165k confirmed cases. There are probably more, right? Sure. 0lage 0 through 20. 3 have died. All 3 had underlying conditions. So your risk is extremely low either way. Your risk seems to be 0 to die if you get it In that range with no conditions. BUT if you have a pre existing condition, just like with any other illness, your response to that virus will be worse. In this case, for that age range, you have a

.001 percent chance of death. And that is being extremely generous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither. The people who are dying from this are just like the people who are dying from other diseases. You age, your risk goes up. You age, your chance of having another issue increases.

For instance Iin ny. There are 165k confirmed cases. There are probably more, right? Sure. 0lage 0 through 20. 3 have died. All 3 had underlying conditions. So your risk is extremely low either way. Your risk seems to be 0 to die if you get it In that range with no conditions. BUT if you have a pre existing condition, just like with any other illness, your response to that virus will be worse. In this case, for that age range, you have a

.001 percent chance of death. And that is being extremely generous.
    So you meant "and or" and you're pretending you didn't say just "and."

I'll go with both.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does 61,000 in 7 months = 61,000 in 1 month?
    It doesnt. But the point is both of the viruses are attributed factors of death.

So let's say you have the flu. You get covid. You die. Your cause of death is covid in the stats. It's true, but its also not.

It's like alcohol related fatalities stats. You and I go to the bar. Your my designated driver. A sober person crashes into you and kills us. It's counted as an alcohol related fataility. Why?

Same thing here. But again, let's move the conversation. Do you think the shut down is appropriate?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you meant "and or" and you're pretending you didn't say just "and."

I'll go with both.
    You have a preexisting health condition your risk of death is always higher. Read the post. The risk is either 0 or.001. Higher risk, statistically, but not a big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesnt. But the point is both of the viruses are attributed factors of death.

So let's say you have the flu. You get covid. You die. Your cause of death is covid in the stats. It's true, but its also not.

It's like alcohol related fatalities stats. You and I go to the bar. Your my designated driver. A sober person crashes into you and kills us. It's counted as an alcohol related fataility. Why?

Same thing here.
    Except it's not.

But again, let's move the conversation. Do you think the shut down is appropriate?
    Absolutely since you had no idea what this virus was and how it worked. I say "you" because you specifically had no idea and that's all that seems to matter to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have a preexisting health condition your risk of death is always higher. Read the post. The risk is either 0 or.001. Higher risk, statistically, but not a big deal.
    What percentage of people in the US have a preexisting condition?

Quantify not a big deal.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you felt that enough time has passed after those god awful early posts you made.

It hasn’t and you look as bad as ever for coming back and spouting off again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except it's not.

Absolutely since you had no idea what this virus was and how it worked. I say "you" because you specifically had no idea and that's all that seems to matter to you.
    It is. And I did. I explained to you, that elderly and chronic conditions were at risk. The 85 percent would be fine. You did not. I am right. You are wrong. You can't even read the models. You sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you felt that enough time has passed after those god awful early posts you made.

It hasn’t and you look as bad as ever for coming back and spouting off again.
    he's trying to say he was right all along by ing up every other post now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is. And I did. I explained to you, that elderly and chronic conditions were at risk. The 85 percent would be fine. You did not. I am right. You are wrong. You can't even read the models. You sad.
    What was your model March 1?

What is your current model?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quantify not a big deal.
    Well if you are in that age group a big deal is less than a hundredth of a percent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if you are in that age group a big deal is less than a hundredth of a percent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was your model March 1?

What is your current model?
    All predictions are models. Thays what a model is. My prediction was that of you had a preexisting condition and were plus 70 then you should take extra caution in public. Since you are scouring my posts to try and twist them around, just repost. Fine with me, just make sure you do it on context, which you seemingly have problems doing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure. You,?

Thread Information