Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is clear that the Democrat party has decided that their political power is more important than their opponents civil rights.
    The party of the voter ID poll tax really trying to make this argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The party of the voter ID poll tax really trying to make this argument.
    The party that refuse to even have a Senate trial with witnesses. If it's such a slam dunk case of injustice, it would have been a boat race to acquit him after a full trial, not a sham vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The party that refuse to even have a Senate trial with witnesses. If it's such a slam dunk case of injustice, it would have been a boat race to acquit him after a full trial, not a sham vote.
    But did you know our Confederate Heroes the Confederates were Democrats?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what does this mean in the larger context.

The current democrat party is unwilling to extend civil rights to their political opponents. Consider the following examples (not an exhaustive list):

Free Speech
    1) Don Trump in Chicago ,
    2) 2012 IRS Targeting
    It’s been getting worse – now they are jumping non-political speech, because it might support their opposition
    3) AytuBioScience and their Healight video on youtube. It was pulled for “Violating Community Standards”. Which means people (democrat activists) complained about it, saying it was a fake. It’s not. But they don’t care – if it supports republicans, your not allowed to say it.

The Fourth Amendment – “The right of the people to be secure …against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause…”
    1) Carter Page – the FISA court bull to spy on the Trump campaign
    2) Adam Schiff – Issued SECRET subpoenas for opponents phone records. Secret subpoena’s can’t be contested in court because you don’t’ know about them. This is a warrantless search.

Due Process Rights
    1) Mike Flynn
    2) Ted Stevens

Equality before the Law
    1) Hillary Clinton. Even if you think her security violations werent’ criminal, consider he subpoena response.
    2) Tim “turbotax” Geithner
    3) Antifa violence. You think a group of masked right wing thugs would get their pass?

The Second Amendment – yes I know you disagree with it:
    1) Beto O’Rourke – " , yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."
    2) Joe Biden - “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”, speaking about Beto O’Rourke.

It is clear that the Democrat party has decided that their political power is more important than their opponents civil rights. There are only a few possible outcomes from this:
    1) They get sane and quit it. This only happens if they crushed by their left wing base saying this behaviour is not acceptable.
    2) They take permanent power through this corruption, becoming a US version of the PRI. That functionally kills the Cons ution – end of the republic. It also probably ends in another civil war.
    3) We fight a second civil war – also quite possibly killing the cons ution.

The US has demonstrated it can survive plagues, foreign dictators and geo political opponents. But one of our 2 political parties deciding the founding do ents (Cons ution & Declaration of Independence) just aren’t relevant any more? That’s a recipe for another civil war.
    That's a list of your grievances, not any proof of anything.

Meanwhile, your boys are claiming absolute power and talking about suspending cons utional rights during the pandemic and you say that doesn't count because reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too sure I believe you about who's being counted and who isn't.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-a...204223020.html

"(Bloomberg) -- New York City added thousands of people to its coronavirus death toll to account for victims who died in recent weeks without a confirmed diagnosis.

The city’s Health Department published official statistics Tuesday afternoon reporting 6,589 confirmed Covid-19 deaths as of Monday at 4 p.m. The data released Tuesday showed among the newly counted victims, 60% died while hospitalized before test results could confirm a diagnosis. Another 22% died at home, 18% in nursing homes or ho e, and less than 1% were dead on arrival at hospitals."

Do I need to dig out the Reagan quote again?
    Only three states are trying to count deaths at home so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Second Amendment – yes I know you disagree with it:
    1) Donald Trump – " , yes, we took your bump stocks."
    fify son, but he's got the Magic R next to his name on the ballot so doesn't matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gets bump in latest Gallup Poll:
    49% approval (+6, tied for his best)
    47% disapproval (-7)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gets bump in latest Gallup Poll:
    49% approval (+6, tied for his best)
    47% disapproval (-7)
    that reflects poorly on the intelligence of the american people unfortunately. I guess that people like the taste of Lysol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that reflects poorly on the intelligence of the american people unfortunately. I guess that people like the taste of Lysol
    You want to see something really sick? The governor of Maryland is using their state police and national guard to stop Trump from stealing the tests the state got from South Korea. Because Trump has been stealing PPE from states after they procure it. But Trump is doing a great job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the store today and people were spitting on each other who cares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely wild to see American posters saying the pandemic is "no big deal" when they're creeping up to 65 THOUSAND deaths in a month and rapidly rising. And even IF the risk of death for people aged 20 was "00.1%" (not a number that I trust but whatever) - don't you all have families? Parents or grandparents, and otherwise elderly members? It's kind of ed up to dismiss the disease because it's most mortal to older people. And now that we know even young, healthy people can get life-changing respiratory conditions from Covid-19..... Damn.

But sure, washing hands definitely prevents 100% of infections. I wonder how 60k people never thought of that. This thread was funnier when deaths were very low, it's kind of sad now. Stay safe everyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely wild to see American posters saying the pandemic is "no big deal" when they're creeping up to 65 THOUSAND deaths in a month and rapidly rising. And even IF the risk of death for people aged 20 was "00.1%" (not a number that I trust but whatever) - don't you all have families? Parents or grandparents, and otherwise elderly members? It's kind of ed up to dismiss the disease because it's most mortal to older people. And now that we know even young, healthy people can get life-changing respiratory conditions from Covid-19..... Damn.

But sure, washing hands definitely prevents 100% of infections. I wonder how 60k people never thought of that. This thread was funnier when deaths were very low, it's kind of sad now. Stay safe everyone.
    Money will cause people to act crazy and stupid. I can give a pass for this craziness by some of these posters if and only if they can't work because of this pandemic. Now if you are fortunate enough that you can work from home and are still ing about being on a lock down than there is something wrong and clearly sinister about you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money will cause people to act crazy and stupid. I can give a pass for this craziness by some of these posters if and only if they can't work because of this pandemic. Now if you are fortunate enough that you can work from home and are still ing about being on a lock down than there is something wrong and clearly sinister about you.
    I give them no pass; they are being clowns for the sake of argument!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money should not shape your character........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give them no pass; they are being clowns for the sake of argument!
    I agree that they are clowns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money should not shape your character........
    In a perfect world it would be like that. I definitely feel that way. Unfortunately a majority of people are defined by it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can do it all day, as I said the facts are that the US are grossly underestimating their deaths and Trump criticized China I'm probably sure that all the republican governors are hiding the real numbers on purpose.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...t-isn-n1181026
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04...omes-families/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China Bot Frenchie strikes again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can do it all day, as I said the facts are that the US are grossly underestimating their deaths and Trump criticized China I'm probably sure that all the republican governors are hiding the real numbers on purpose.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...t-isn-n1181026
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04...omes-families/
    I definitely expect them to fudge the numbers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and off course China numbers are 100% accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and off course China numbers are 100% accurate.
    What would that have to do with our numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would that have to do with our numbers?
    China's government doesn't give a about human life, which excuses our government not giving a about human life.

Thread Information