Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788 LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2186
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under realDonaldTrump
    ’s leadership, over 40 MILLION coronavirus tests have been conducted with nearly 730,000 tests yesterday alone.
    “Anybody that wants a test (for the coronavirus) can get a test.” -Donceold Trump March 6th, 2020.

Hey it's only been 5 months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this is one of those threads that never really die. I would bump this every few months, so everyone can be reminded just how bright some of the posters on this lovely forum are. When you've got the kind of gem quotes here present - it's almost like a treasure trove of sad dissonance. Here's my favorite one so far:

never trivialized anything each death is tragic. my issue was the destruction of the world economy, sucks that so many people aren’t going to have jobs to go back to. I’m glad our president wants to get the country back to work when feasible and safe. I also hope he continues putting pressure on 3M etc to get people the PPE they need.

and it’s no question that the US is doing better than Europe. For all the stats and math people love here people get butthurt when people point out Europe death rates are at least double and at worst 4-5x as bad as ours. They’re objectively worse at handling the pandemic than we are.. Italy is probably even worse too, they’re not even testing people past a certain age. We’re so spread out that we aren’t going to ever be as bad off as them.
    American egocentrism, narcisism and collective idiocy was/is put on show during this pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remind me again how many times YOU'VE seen the most trusted virus and infectious disease expert, Dr Anthony Fauci, wearing a mask during press briefings.

Interesting, ain't it?

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remind me again how many times YOU'VE seen the most trusted virus and infectious disease expert, Dr Anthony Fauci, wearing a mask during press briefings.

Interesting, ain't it?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rnal-medicine/

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ce/5199981002/

https://www.wtkr.com/news/national/c...hould-be-doing

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under realDonaldTrump
    ’s leadership, over 40 MILLION coronavirus tests have been conducted with nearly 730,000 tests yesterday alone.
    You’re entire existence is built on spreading propaganda. You’re a living breathing puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this is one of those threads that never really die. I would bump this every few months, so everyone can be reminded just how bright some of the posters on this lovely forum are. When you've got the kind of gem quotes here present - it's almost like a treasure trove of sad dissonance. Here's my favorite one so far:

American egocentrism, narcisism and collective idiocy was/is put on show during this pandemic.

still voting trump

America #1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...5DK1g2XOJ61JwE

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still voting trump

America #1
    America is a hole country, hence why no one wants us entering their borders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. 138,000+ dead in 6 months and ducks is still trying to make excuses for fat s incompetence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is a hole country, hence why no one wants us entering their borders
    Lol other people flooding system coming in
    USA has to build a wall to
    Keep them out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. 138,000+ dead in 6 months and ducks is still trying to make excuses for fat s incompetence
    He listens to the great dr fascia
    Do not wear mask and thinks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol other people flooding system coming in
    USA has to build a wall to
    Keep them out
    Sonora, Mexico closed their border to us over July 4th. Didn't want the Trump plague crossing over from Arizona.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonora, Mexico closed their border to us over July 4th. Didn't want the Trump plague crossing over from Arizona.
    They should build a wall and have his punk ass pay for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still voting trump

America #1
    Of course you're still voting Trump. Not because he's a ty candidate (I personally don't care for him), but because you lack the critical thinking skills, and the self-awareness, to take a step back, and realize you might have been wrong somewhere along your rabid, inane, utterly stupid charade along not only this thread, but your life in general. You'll vote Trump because it's all you know - all you've been taught to know. And the funny thing is, you won't recognize your shortcomings as you fold the ballot, there won't be a realization as you walk out the dark room; no, you'll come out just as blind as you entered, shackled in chains your fanatism doesn't allow you to see. Maybe someday, once the years have passed and you've known and experienced realities different than the ones you've seen, you will understand why and how you were wrong. If being told you're wrong so many times, and being proven wrong so many times, have not changed your views, it's clear the passage of time is the only salvation you can cling on to.

And yes, America remains #1 in both cases and deaths from COVID-19. By a large margin. Like they've been for months... Is the toast over this sad fact? Cheers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you're still voting Trump. Not because he's a ty candidate (I personally don't care for him), but because you lack the critical thinking skills, and the self-awareness, to take a step back, and realize you might have been wrong somewhere along your rabid, inane, utterly stupid charade along not only this thread, but your life in general. You'll vote Trump because it's all you know - all you've been taught to know. And the funny thing is, you won't recognize your shortcomings as you fold the ballot, there won't be a realization as you walk out the dark room; no, you'll come out just as blind as you entered, shackled in chains your fanatism doesn't allow you to see. Maybe someday, once the years have passed and you've known and experienced realities different than the ones you've seen, you will understand why and how you were wrong. If being told you're wrong so many times, and being proven wrong so many times, have not changed your views, it's clear the passage of time is the only salvation you can cling on to.

And yes, America remains #1 in both cases and deaths from COVID-19. By a large margin. Like they've been for months... Is the toast over this sad fact? Cheers...
    tl;dr dumb euro/liberal/America-hater (same thing) screed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You managed to get all three assumptions wrong. Literally not even one correct, even after you've resorted back to your sad Euro insults on me before and I've told you I'm not from there. And I pity the US... The folks that have to suffer living next to people like you, at least. No hate, just pity. The rest of the world feels the same way... But to you it looks like an attack - you can't understand being pitied on, because it would imply you're not on top of the world anymore, you're deserving of pity.

I guess you've dug your hole deep enough that it doesn't hurt to just keep digging, right? Keep at it. I'm sure someone out there is glad that they don't even have to pay you to spout these ridiculous comments. I wonder how long it'll take before you inevitably start backpedalling, or switch to an alt - luckily, I have my popcorn ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You managed to get all three assumptions wrong. Literally not even one correct, even after you've resorted back to your sad Euro insults on me before and I've told you I'm not from there. And I pity the US... The folks that have to suffer living next to people like you, at least. No hate, just pity. The rest of the world feels the same way... But to you it looks like an attack - you can't understand being pitied on, because it would imply you're not on top of the world anymore, you're deserving of pity.

I guess you've dug your hole deep enough that it doesn't hurt to just keep digging, right? Keep at it. I'm sure someone out there is glad that they don't even have to pay you to spout these ridiculous comments. I wonder how long it'll take before you inevitably start backpedalling, or switch to an alt - luckily, I have my popcorn ready.
    tl:dr

Bandwaggoner since '73 stepmonkey's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two paragraphs and it is too long for you to read. I believe you except it should be tl:cc. Too long, Can't comprehend. Sad. Even among the Trumpanzees, you stand out for your stupidity. Well done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pursuit for attention never stops in here..... Hi Ducks, still at it I see You are truly a legend on this board for all the wrong reasons! Bravo my guy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Man, you were so wrong about this pandemic. You cannot even admit it, just like your dumb idol Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck Schumer Jan 31, 2020 - President Trump restricted travel from China due to the Chinese corona virus and when he did, Chuck Schumer criticized the president for over reacting- February 24, 2020 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco Chinatown To Show Support against Trump plan to slow Coronavirus and told everyone to come on down to Chinatown, arm and arm. This was of course due to Trump stopping flights from infected areas on January 31st.
    9 January - The WHO says the infection is caused by a new type of coronavirus
    10 January - China shares the genetic code of the new virus
    11 January - Scientists start working on a vaccine - and the first death confirmed
    13 January - Virus spreads abroad for the first time, with a case in Thailand
    14 January - The WHO "No clear Evidence of Person to Person contact of Corona virus The Who Lied
    15 January - "Trump Signs 'Phase 1' China Trade Deal, But Most Tariffs Remain In Place" and Pelosi finally sends Articles of Impeachment to the Senate When first US Victim gets back to the states
    23 January - the central government of China imposed a lock down in Wuhan
    January 31 Trump announced China Travel Restrictions and the UK left the EU at 11 p.m. GMT on 31 January 2020
    February 4, 2020,The 2020 State of the Union Address was given by the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
    February 5, 2020 Trump was Acquitted
    February 7 - The WHO "Mask Won't protect You from the Corona virus
    February 19th the Market began the sell off.
    February 24, 2020 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling Trump a xenophobe and tells her people in San Francisco to gather together and all meet in China town. Nancy Pelosi wanted to show that Trump is over reacting.
    March 2, 2020 - Governor John Bel Edwards gives coronavirus update to Press Club of Baton Rouge
    March 11, 2020 - Bill de Blasio - Confronting the Coronavirus Outbreak in New York City | The Daily Show
    March 23 - The Who "Treating the Corona virus with Hydroxychloroquine could cause a world shortage" this was a Lie.
    April 1 - The Who "Wearing a mask won't protect you" repeated Lie.

Pop
    Did
    Not
    Critize
    Who
    Why!

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks i love you but damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have worked in healthcare for over 40 years. The virus stats are what they are and I and my family limit our engagement in the community, wear mask, do social distancing and wash our hands. There are stats about the virus that made me want to know more.
    We have been told that half of coronavirus patients who died are nursing home patients. So I wanted to know what is the average age of a person entering the nursing home. I found that the age is 83.
    I wanted to know how many people are in the nursing home? There are 1.3 million before the virus and there are 1.3 million today.
    This lead me to ask how long is it before people die in the nursing home? I found that half of all nursing home admits die within the first five months and the remainder on average die within 13 months. This means that before the virus we have 100k deaths in the nursing home each month and the fact that the total admit level has not changed it would appear that those that died were following a normal trend.
    So, the next part of my research which is more difficult to find is how many of the remaining people had comorbidities (other conditions) and of those comorbidities how many were noncompliant to their treatment, meaning for example they had diabetes and still ate whatever they wanted. I feel I will not be able to answer these questions until well after issues of the virus has ended.
    I am not going to try and provide an interpretation of my findings but I thought it was relevant to share.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck Schumer Jan 31, 2020 - President Trump restricted travel from China due to the Chinese corona virus and when he did, Chuck Schumer criticized the president for over reacting- February 24, 2020 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco Chinatown To Show Support against Trump plan to slow Coronavirus and told everyone to come on down to Chinatown, arm and arm. This was of course due to Trump stopping flights from infected areas on January 31st.
    9 January - The WHO says the infection is caused by a new type of coronavirus
    10 January - China shares the genetic code of the new virus
    11 January - Scientists start working on a vaccine - and the first death confirmed
    13 January - Virus spreads abroad for the first time, with a case in Thailand
    14 January - The WHO "No clear Evidence of Person to Person contact of Corona virus The Who Lied
    15 January - "Trump Signs 'Phase 1' China Trade Deal, But Most Tariffs Remain In Place" and Pelosi finally sends Articles of Impeachment to the Senate When first US Victim gets back to the states
    23 January - the central government of China imposed a lock down in Wuhan
    January 31 Trump announced China Travel Restrictions and the UK left the EU at 11 p.m. GMT on 31 January 2020
    February 4, 2020,The 2020 State of the Union Address was given by the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
    February 5, 2020 Trump was Acquitted
    February 7 - The WHO "Mask Won't protect You from the Corona virus
    February 19th the Market began the sell off.
    February 24, 2020 - Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling Trump a xenophobe and tells her people in San Francisco to gather together and all meet in China town. Nancy Pelosi wanted to show that Trump is over reacting.
    March 2, 2020 - Governor John Bel Edwards gives coronavirus update to Press Club of Baton Rouge
    March 11, 2020 - Bill de Blasio - Confronting the Coronavirus Outbreak in New York City | The Daily Show
    March 23 - The Who "Treating the Corona virus with Hydroxychloroquine could cause a world shortage" this was a Lie.
    April 1 - The Who "Wearing a mask won't protect you" repeated Lie.

Pop
    Did
    Not
    Critize
    Who
    Why!
    That timeline is unquestionnable truth.

But people here don't want the TRUTH.. they just want to hate the current administration because their liberoacademic-media overlords tell them to. It's a mindless process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That timeline is unquestionnable truth.

But people here don't want the TRUTH.. they just want to hate the current administration because their liberoacademic-media overlords tell them to. It's a mindless process.
    What do you think of the Trump telling hospitals not to report stats to the CDC anymore? Why do I even ask, you ing love it.

Thread Information