Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2186
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That timeline is unquestionnable truth.

But people here don't want the TRUTH.. they just want to hate the current administration because their liberoacademic-media overlords tell them to. It's a mindless process.
    Manu is going to Manu .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a failure.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is such a failure.
    And he dragged the US down with it. We're such a hole country, a failed nation. A rightful pariah to every other developed nation denying us entry into their borders.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think of the Trump telling hospitals not to report stats to the CDC anymore? Why do I even ask, you ing love it.
    People like ducks and this piece of care more about winning politics than peoples actual health and lives.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People like ducks and this piece of care more about winning politics than peoples actual health and lives.
    Again, I care about the truth. Caring about people’s health and lives isn’t mutually exclusive if caring about the truth.

That’s why your rebuttal doesn’t challenge the veracity of the timeline itself but rather focuses the argument into an ad hominem against me.

Whatever floats your boat.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are a bunch of lies from Trump on the coronavirus situation.

Wednesday, February 19:
    The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
    Thursday, February 27: The outbreak would be temporary: "IT's going to disappear. One day, it's miracle _ it'll disappear
    Monday, March 2: Pharmaceutical companies are going “to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon.”
    Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11: Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
    Thursday, March 19: FDA had approved the antimalarial drug chloroquine to treat COVID-19. “Normally the FDA would take a long time to approve something like that, and it’s—it was approved very, very quickly and it’s now approved by prescription,”
    Tuesday, March 24, and Wednesday, March 25: The United States has outpaced South Korea’s COVID-19 testing: “We’re going up proportionally very rapidly,”
    Sunday, March 29, and Monday, March 30: Hospitals are reporting an artificially inflated need for masks and equipment, items that might be “going out the back door,” Trump said on two separate days. He also said he was not talking about hoarding: “I think maybe it’s worse than hoarding.”
    Multiple times
    “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
    Friday, April 24: Trump was being “sarcastic” when he suggested in a briefing on April 23 that his medical experts should research the use of powerful light and injected disinfectants to treat COVID-19.
    Multiple times:
    Taking hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is safe. “You’re not going to get sick or die,” Trump said on one occasion. “It doesn’t hurt people,” he commented on another.
    Friday, May 8 The coronavirus is “going to go away without a vaccine … and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time.”
    Monday, May 11: America has “developed a testing capacity unmatched and unrivaled anywhere in the world, and it’s not even close.”
    The United States has conducted more testing “than all other countries together!”
    Wednesday, June 17th:
    The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
    Thursday, July 2nd: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
    Saturday, July 4: “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
    Monday, July 6th: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
    Multiple times "The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
    Multiple times: “Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country.”

This man is a joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, I care about the truth. Caring about people’s health and lives isn’t mutually exclusive if caring about the truth.

That’s why your rebuttal doesn’t challenge the veracity of the timeline itself but rather focuses the argument into an ad hominem against me.

Whatever floats your boat.
    Not being mutually exclusive is a lazy argument. The timeline doesn’t mean . What matters is where we are today. Texas is in a free fall created by the lack of empathy, competence and foresight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are a bunch of lies from Trump on the coronavirus situation.

Wednesday, February 19:
    The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
    Thursday, February 27: The outbreak would be temporary: "IT's going to disappear. One day, it's miracle _ it'll disappear
    Monday, March 2: Pharmaceutical companies are going “to have vaccines, I think, relatively soon.”
    Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11: Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
    Thursday, March 19: FDA had approved the antimalarial drug chloroquine to treat COVID-19. “Normally the FDA would take a long time to approve something like that, and it’s—it was approved very, very quickly and it’s now approved by prescription,”
    Tuesday, March 24, and Wednesday, March 25: The United States has outpaced South Korea’s COVID-19 testing: “We’re going up proportionally very rapidly,”
    Sunday, March 29, and Monday, March 30: Hospitals are reporting an artificially inflated need for masks and equipment, items that might be “going out the back door,” Trump said on two separate days. He also said he was not talking about hoarding: “I think maybe it’s worse than hoarding.”
    Multiple times
    “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
    Friday, April 24: Trump was being “sarcastic” when he suggested in a briefing on April 23 that his medical experts should research the use of powerful light and injected disinfectants to treat COVID-19.
    Multiple times:
    Taking hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 is safe. “You’re not going to get sick or die,” Trump said on one occasion. “It doesn’t hurt people,” he commented on another.
    Friday, May 8 The coronavirus is “going to go away without a vaccine … and we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time.”
    Monday, May 11: America has “developed a testing capacity unmatched and unrivaled anywhere in the world, and it’s not even close.”
    The United States has conducted more testing “than all other countries together!”
    Wednesday, June 17th:
    The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
    Thursday, July 2nd: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
    Saturday, July 4: “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
    Monday, July 6th: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
    Multiple times "The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
    Multiple times: “Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country.”

This man is a joke

Can you believe how much this piece of has ed the nation over by taking the stance that masks are for s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    realDonaldTrump
    So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

Why no bashing on flu pop why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not a big deal
    More people died today by obesity
    Where is your out cry about that
    COVID-45 194,942 deaths recorded so far
    It is not a big deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're up to 27 deaths. A few more and we could pass a holiday weekend in Chicago. Quick go buy water and toilet paper. 34,000 people died from the flu last year but now it's time to panic.
    this aged well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-45 194,942 deaths recorded so far
    It is not a big deal
    Every day, it’s the equivalent of FOUR jumbo jets crashing with all lives lost. EVERY ING DAY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.

These people don't matter, they deserved it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    wow, trump on khashoggi...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    trump admitted helping to cover up the slaughter of an american citizen. just crazy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Woodward tape of him going on about how deadly it is, is just shocking. Thousands of people died because he decided to “play it down.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Woodward tape of him going on about how deadly it is, is just shocking. Thousands of people died because he decided to “play it down.”
    And his followers don’t give a . They’ll always love der Führer.

Literally on tape exposing himself as a liar.

Trump could spoon feces out of his ass, eat it... and his followers would copy and paste articles about how healthy it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And his followers don’t give a . They’ll always love der Führer.

Literally on tape exposing himself as a liar.

Trump could spoon feces out of his ass, eat it... and his followers would copy and paste articles about how healthy it is.
    all true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad.........facts be damned!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America was always ed. You guys have the worst health care. And one of the most selfish and arrogant western society. And on top of that, your god loving and devil fearing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no Trump fan, especially after he botched COVID and acted out of political expediency, which was clear months ago. To be honest, the Woodward interview didn't move the dial for me because it was plain to see all along. That said, I don't know that deaths are on Trump. I think the numbers would be the same regardless of who was president. The US can't impose harsh control over the population like other countries and too many people are unwilling to alter their lifestyles regardless of what Trump or anyone else would have said. There were eptimologists making all kinds of recommendations and people ignored them. So I strongly doubt any president would have averted the high number of deaths. It's just something that was going to happen unfortunately. I mean, maybe you could argue that Cuomo caused unnecessary deaths by keeping the infected in nursing homes, but other than that, telling people this is more deadly than the flu probably doesn't impact at least a third of the country and that's all it takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no Trump fan, especially after he botched COVID and acted out of political expediency, which was clear months ago. To be honest, the Woodward interview didn't move the dial for me because it was plain to see all along. That said, I don't know that deaths are on Trump. I think the numbers would be the same regardless of who was president. The US can't impose harsh control over the population like other countries and too many people are unwilling to alter their lifestyles regardless of what Trump or anyone else would have said. There were eptimologists making all kinds of recommendations and people ignored them. So I strongly doubt any president would have averted the high number of deaths. It's just something that was going to happen unfortunately. I mean, maybe you could argue that Cuomo caused unnecessary deaths by keeping the infected in nursing homes, but other than that, telling people this is more deadly than the flu probably doesn't impact at least a third of the country and that's all it takes.
    Europe isn’t China or authoritarian, and yet they’re almost back to normal. They did it with a lockdown about six weeks longer than ours, and national mask orders, per country. A president leading and setting a national policy, as opposed to one ing off and playing golf every other day, would probably have kept our death count at 40-50k. Trump didn’t set rules, because he doesn’t like to follow them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe isn’t China or authoritarian, and yet they’re almost back to normal. They did it with a lockdown about six weeks longer than ours, and national mask orders, per country. A president leading and setting a national policy, as opposed to one ing off and playing golf every other day, would probably have kept our death count at 40-50k. Trump didn’t set rules, because he doesn’t like to follow them.
    Again, I'm not defending Trump, I'm just realistic. Americans aren't Europeans. They were not going to go another 6 weeks of lockouts. President Trump did a terrible job handling the virus and certainly acts in his own self interest and not the general welfare of the public, but what I would have expected. But it's nonsense to think that Americans would have stayed locked up for 6 more weeks. It's also nonsense to think that any one person can stop people from going out and exposing themselves to COVID and transmitting to others. Between people going crazy on "lockdown," the economic meltdown, the protests (from the right and the left)/riots, and the fact that many Americans have not seen the impact of COVID first hand on someone they know, especially in smaller communities, the spread was always going to happen. Probably the most preventable outbreak was in senior homes when Cuomo sent sick people back to nursing homes. That doesn't mean Trump should not be fired for his handling of COVID, but I don't think it means he killed 50,000 people or whatever. That's just not true.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, I'm not defending Trump, I'm just realistic. Americans aren't Europeans. They were not going to go another 6 weeks of lockouts. President Trump did a terrible job handling the virus and certainly acts in his own self interest and not the general welfare of the public, but what I would have expected. But it's nonsense to think that Americans would have stayed locked up for 6 more weeks. It's also nonsense to think that any one person can stop people from going out and exposing themselves to COVID and transmitting to others. Between people going crazy on "lockdown," the economic meltdown, the protests (from the right and the left)/riots, and the fact that many Americans have not seen the impact of COVID first hand on someone they know, especially in smaller communities, the spread was always going to happen. Probably the most preventable outbreak was in senior homes when Cuomo sent sick people back to nursing homes. That doesn't mean Trump should not be fired for his handling of COVID, but I don't think it means he killed 50,000 people or whatever. That's just not true.
    I can see your point. An embarrassing amount of US citizens love themselves,their political party,and conspiracies more than anything else. Squeezing in facts to that lot is rather difficult. I will say though,Trump often sets the tone within his base easily. I am not putting the entire count on him,but I do believe he could have managed it better,which in turn could have lead to less loss of life. That had to start with being a leader and he simply isn't capable of being one.
    Last edited by UnWantedTheory; 09-14-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw

did any of those trump fellators ever return and apologize for their stupidity?

lololol

200,000 dead americans on trumps little hands

Thread Information