Real

Grain of salt

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Real

Grain of salt

Nets would be a decent trading partner. Not sure about Milwaukee. I like Divincenzo but that's about it. Middleton is nice but is way overpaid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets would be a decent trading partner. Not sure about Milwaukee. I like Divincenzo but that's about it. Middleton is nice but is way overpaid
    DeRozan makes a ton of sense for the Bucks and I think he'd fit well there. Nets would be a terrible fit imo; too many people who need the ball in their hands and just imagining DDR/Kyrie playing defense on a Nash-coached team is .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been saying the nets since before the trade deadline. the one back in February

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what trades would look like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably something like Taurean Prince + a 1st more or less but definitely some more details to work out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably something like Taurean Prince + a 1st more or less but definitely some more details to work out.
    Doubt that works financially. Probably needs Lavert in there to make salaries match

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i guess sth like:

ddr for brook lopez, hill, #24

ddr, #11, 21' 2nd for prince, levert, #19

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan makes a ton of sense for the Bucks and I think he'd fit well there. Nets would be a terrible fit imo; too many people who need the ball in their hands and just imagining DDR/Kyrie playing defense on a Nash-coached team is .
    He'd be a poor fit next to Antetokounmpo. Bledsoe isn't a spacer either, but at least he's a willing 3-point shooter.

I'd have to see it to believe it in either case, but hypothetically . . .

Bledsoe, Ilyasova (non guaranteed), 24th pick.

Dinwiddie, Prince, Kurucs or Musa.

In either case, a third team (Magic?) would have to be brought in to reroute either Bledsoe or Dinwiddie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh for sure, but Nets have better players to trade for that Milwaukee. rather have Taurean prince and a first versus Bledsoe + whatever random crap for MIL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh for sure, but Nets have better players to trade for that Milwaukee. rather have Taurean prince and a first versus Bledsoe + whatever random crap for MIL

Agreed

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i brought up trading demar to the nets a very, very long time ago. get it done. rob brooklyn of their youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i guess sth like:

ddr for brook lopez, hill, #24

ddr, #11, 21' 2nd for prince, levert, #19
    That Brooklyn trade is horrible. I guess your plan is for SA to rebuilding by scoring a first-overall pick, and becoming a -tier organization that'd do a deal like this would probably be the fastest way to get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do DeRozan for Levert and Prince in a heartbeat. That would be amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do DeRozan for Levert and Prince in a heartbeat. That would be amazing
    Prince is legit one of the worst players in the NBA. Like Bryn is better than Prince and it's not close.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_...&p2yrfrom=2020

LeVert is an interesting player, but DeRozan is still better, and Prince is such an awful anchor that Brooklyn would have to attach more value to dump him and to get DeRozan.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan makes a ton of sense for the Bucks and I think he'd fit well there.
    True, the Bucks are a bunch of postseason es who can't shoot the three. DePression would fit right in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prince is legit one of the worst players in the NBA. Like Bryn is better than Prince and it's not close.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_...&p2yrfrom=2020

LeVert is an interesting player, but DeRozan is still better, and Prince is such an awful anchor that Brooklyn would have to attach more value to dump him and to get DeRozan.
    Trade is better if you just remove #11 tbh. DeRozan/'21 2nd for LeVert/Prince/#19 is good; not like DeRozan is fetching the Spurs great offers anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, the Bucks are a bunch of postseason es who can't shoot the three. DePression would fit right in.

They're looking for a "closer" anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade is better if you just remove #11 tbh. DeRozan/'21 2nd for LeVert/Prince/#19 is good; not like DeRozan is fetching the Spurs great offers anyway.
    Yeah that offer is fine and probably what Brooklyn would offer, though I'd much rather just trade 41 and keep future seconds. Can't put it past PATFO for include a pick-swap and give up 11 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that offer is fine and probably what Brooklyn would offer, though I'd much rather just trade 41 and keep future seconds. Can't put it past PATFO for include a pick-swap and give up 11 though.

Wouldn't shock me if they sent him to either LA team for trash like McGee, KCP, or Beverly in order to "do right by him" as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me if they sent him to either LA team for trash like McGee, KCP, or Beverly in order to "do right by him" as well.
    At least LAL has a pick, and it'd mean bringing Green back to SA, which for some reason is guaranteeing a le nowadays.

LAC would need to involve multiple teams. Hopefully the can get West/Balmer to act desperately again and trade their souls to buy a farm to sell for DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least LAL has a pick, and it'd mean bringing Green back to SA, which for some reason is guaranteeing a le nowadays.

LAC would need to involve multiple teams. Hopefully the can get West/Balmer to act desperately again and trade their souls to buy a farm to sell for DeRozan.
    I don't think PATFO would even consider taking back LDN tbh; for some reason Pop just never liked him. They'll prolly do a S&T for an overpriced Harrell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think PATFO would even consider taking back LDN tbh; for some reason Pop just never liked him. They'll prolly do a S&T for an overpriced Harrell.
    Could see Pop trying to make Harrell/LMA and Harrell/Poeltl work. And Montrezl's a fine player, but not for the money that'd let them take back DeRozan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless they think health wise he's a ticking time bomb (extensive injury history), why would the Nets give up LeVert? 5 years younger, significantly cheaper for multi years, lacks the stature to pout in a reduced role on a team with their star power, yet can provide tertiary shot creation/play making and is actually willing to shoots 3s.

Can't see it at all, but obviously LeVert/Prince would be a no brainer. Even though he's inefficient, overrated and not a #1 option, he can at least fake it in the interim until they find someone who is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the Spurs already have someone who can play at being a first option, and they have him without having to essentially pay an even worse Bryn Forbes $13 Million a year for two years. And LeVert's health doesn't have to explode because it's already not good enough. He's been an injury risk since he was in college and if anything failed to reach his ceiling because of them. Even so, we're talking about basically Lavine, which is not worth trading DeRozan for. Caris isn't as good as DeMar, and his contract is probably a worse bet than DJM's at this point.

Thread Information