Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we stuff Forbes in his carry on bag on his way to whoever the he signs with?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    OP and others laughed when i said spurs should move demar for westbrook or cp3 this past offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. No complaints.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a lying piece of .

Yes, you are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll probably light it up from 3 for what ever team he moves to next season.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spurs not even moving demar for drummond

gaping hole at SF? fine. spurs could've missed the POs this season, then gone into next season with murray, white, lonnie, keldon, luka, la, drummond, poeltl + a lottery pick for the best SF available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My stance has always been the Spurs should have held onto him and forced him to sit out a season if that's what he wanted to do. For political reasons (Read: Pop coaching the Olympic team), they didn't want to deal with the mess.
    I think it was political but not about the Olympics -- the Spurs desperately want to have a favorable image with the NBA domestic workforce.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just let him walk. Sign and trade will bring back nothing worthwhile.

I fully expect this front office to do the wrong thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him opt out.

we got poeltl and keldon Johnson for him. Johnson is an exciting prospect and poeltl is becoming a very good defensive player. Maybe we can somewhat salvage the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next question becomes: what happens to Pop? Does he hang em up (like I’ve said all along) after this year? Is this the official start of Brian Wrong era. Does Becky take over as coach or does Tim?

Demar leaving is the first domino of many that I hope fall our way. Hopefully we don’t re-sign Bryn. If we could trade LMA to the Celtics (after they lose in the 2nd round) Hayward that would be nice. Then extend Hayward. Extend Derrick and have him start. Get rid of Marco. Somehow trade for Julius Randle. Extend Poetl on the cheap and we are good to go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theres nothing on the knicks worth getting in return for the spurms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wish they would have just told Leonard to sit out the season again. But we have to get something for him

Making him waste a second prime year of his career for ing the Spurs over would have been so much better than getting Poetl
    Dammit this is what should've happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not needed, I'll drive him to the airport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't think DeMar got a fair chance in SA.

Give Nephew himself a heavy dose of Forms, Beli, and Wombat and he's not contending either. I'm not saying the ceiling of a well constructed/managed team isn't significantly higher with Neph. I just think the construction, and especially the rotations, on this team are absolute . DeMar never stood a chance. How you go from Manu, Green, Fathead, Simmons at the 2/3 to what we have now is just pathetic.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't think DeMar got a fair chance in SA.

Give Nephew himself a heavy dose of Forms, Beli, and Wombat and he's not contending either. I'm not saying the ceiling of a well constructed/managed team isn't significantly higher with Neph. I just think the construction, and especially the rotations, on this team are absolute . DeMar never stood a chance. How you go from Manu, Green, Fathead, Simmons at the 2/3 to what we have now is just pathetic.
    He never developed a three and that's on him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never developed a three and that's on him.
    No 3, No D makes him ing useless in 2020. Good riddance.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No 3, No D makes him ing useless in 2020.
    Not in the east

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    brian wright is the gm he has made so many terrible mistakes in his short spurs career playblair guarantees wright will mess this up as well by caving in & extending demar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My stance has always been the Spurs should have held onto him and forced him to sit out a season if that's what he wanted to do. For political reasons (Read: Pop coaching the Olympic team), they didn't want to deal with the mess.
    Yeah - so my point remains; one of the worst trades ever been given the cir stances. There was no justification then and looks WORSE now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the olympics aren't even going to ing happen anyways

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The sad thing is, if they had done that there would have been people insisting that his injury was so bad that he had to sit out the second season too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you DIDNT SAY that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is why I was crying repeatedly to trade him at the deadline and yes even for Wiggins if it was ever available. I would take Wiggins on this team with his contract in a heartbeat over this dude. How the Spurs didn't try and turn him into an asset at the deadline makes no sense. We were all saying it. Why hold onto him or Aldridge just rip the ing bandaid off this is torture. If we get nothing for him but cap space that's just wonderful. He should of been gonzo at the deadline but I guess the 23 year in a row playoff streak was more important as if DD would ever lead this team anywhere. They better sign and trade even for a bag of but to lose him for nothing is crazy. And the Knicks would want him but all they could offer is picks they have . This blows my mind I've never scene such a smart classy organization turn into a lousy on in such a short time.
    id love to dendritic him to the nets in the summer they need a third dude they want Lavert gone and dinwiddle (spelling) . A package of whatever for those two and I'd be ecstatic.

Also bring atkinson on board please!!! Lavert loves him both players do and Atkinson great at developing young players. It's time.

why damn it why!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEN WHY THE DIDNT WE GET SOMETHING IN TRADE instead of letting him just walk for free....meaning we got nothing for losing kawhi and danny green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ok with that, but if they do it they should've traded him at the deadline. Would be classic PATFO though, doing dumb is in their DNA

Thread Information