Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scary how many covidiots there are in this world but then again, it's not surprising how stupid people are in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb people: 97. Duh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many friends who are trying to deal with this outbreak. Not trying to be fear mongering. But need people to understand how serious this is. Its not just another flu. See too many people ignoring everything and its just making a ty situation worse.

The amount of ignorance I see on a daily basis is scary.
    I'm all for taking it seriously and ting on the young idiots that aren't. I'm just saying, the main motive is to protect our precious parents/grandparents. We're not even close to being as at risk as they are. The real goal is to protect them, not ourselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for taking it seriously and ting on the young idiots that aren't. I'm just saying, the main motive is to protect our precious parents/grandparents. We're not even close to being as at risk as they are. The real goal is to protect them, not ourselves.
    Its protect all of us. They are susceptible, but this killer has no issues killing younger people. 1/2 the patients in ARDS from this virus are under 50.

Youth isnt protective.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Scary how many covidiots there are in this world but then again, it's not surprising how stupid people are in general.
    it's pretty unnerving how dismissive people are. those people will not being helping to contain this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone hear from padre?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what players can do during this lockdown. They are not allowed in the gym, and no physical contact with a trainer. I'm sure many of them have some kind of gym or even basketball court in their house? What kind of training can they do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone hear from padre?
    RIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone hear from padre?

Ive been wondering the same thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what players can do during this lockdown. They are not allowed in the gym, and no physical contact with a trainer. I'm sure many of them have some kind of gym or even basketball court in their house? What kind of training can they do?

Whatever they want if they have their own gyms

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #COVID19 hospitalisation and ICU admissions stratified by age group in the US:- 20-44 age group: ~1 in 5 hospitalised, 1 in 20 in ICU- 45-64 age group: ~1 in 3 hospitalised, 1 in 10 in ICUThe risk of severe disease and intensive care admission in young adults is not zero.

https://twitter.com/mugecevik/status/1242394286383079424?s=20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The chinese govt itself is saying infection may cause infertility and recommends you get tested for hormones if you've had it. even if you catch it and dont die its not like it cant permanently mess you up. it's not influenza nor is it related to influenza.
    this whole outbreak is revealing one of the few drawbacks of our great society. ny is ed now and its because we hate being told what to do. we dont listen for
    Last edited by weeks; 03-24-2020 at 11:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive been wondering the same thing
    i'm really hoping it's just that he's sick and not wanting to with spurstalk right now. but a week is a long ass time to be sick with anything

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The chinese govt itself is saying infection may cause infertility and recommends you get tested for hormones if you've had it. even if you catch it and dont die its not like it cant permanently mess you up. it's not influenza nor is it related to influenza. the main cause of death is heart attack hence corona for coronary ..
    this whole outbreak is revealing one of the few drawbacks of our great society. ny is ed now and its because we hate being told what to do. we dont listen for
    Where are you getting your BS?
    The name "coronavirus" is derived from Latin corona, meaning "crown" or "wreath", itself a borrowing from Greek κορώνη korṓnē, "garland, wreath". The name refers to the characteristic appearance of virions (the infective form of the virus) by electron microscopy, which have a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a crown or of a solar corona.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you getting your BS?
    The name "coronavirus" is derived from Latin corona, meaning "crown" or "wreath", itself a borrowing from Greek κορώνη korṓnē, "garland, wreath". The name refers to the characteristic appearance of virions (the infective form of the virus) by electron microscopy, which have a fringe of large, bulbous surface projections creating an image reminiscent of a crown or of a solar corona.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus
    my bad someone told me that and i passed it along stupidly without checking coz it sounded legit. the infertility thing is real of course, chinese papers reported it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interestingly enough the word coronary is derived from the latin word corona meaning wreath or crown. Cornarius became coronary meaning to resemble a wreath or crown. Anatomical use is from 1670s in reference to the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart muscle and surround the heart like a crown. Coronary artery first use is recorded from 1741.

I teach this stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb people: 97. Duh.
    You do realize that in this analogy, unless there is a vaccine, everybody eats the skittles regardless?

Of course you do because you're the opposite of DUMB PEOPLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that in this analogy, unless there is a vaccine, everybody eats the skittles regardless?

Of course you do because you're the opposite of DUMB PEOPLE
    Pretty sure exstatic was making a joke criticizing people who don't understand the point you are trying to make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please stop this conspiracies. You have Trump for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks dude. So far, it's just a fever that has gone down to 99.9 degrees. It was at 100.8 earlier. No sore throat and no breathing issues. Just body aches and the fever.
    Good luck padre. It's a bad hand to be dealt, but at least you should eventually be OK. Finding out about what this virus truly is all about will be helpful for everyone. The unknown is a lot scarier than the known.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check in spur padre!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One good thing if the season ends is nephew and lebum don't get another championship. Hopefully both ages and injuries will make them non-factors the rest of their careers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check in spur padre!

Thread Information