Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No control group unfortunately.
    Doesn't mean his results are wrong though. The trial in NY will have a control group. Meanwhile, I'm gonna hope for the best, there's a lotta lives on the line. The only reason to hope for it not to work is if you're a democrat who wants to Don Trump out of the White House... and are willing to tolerate a big stack of dead people to have your way...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't mean his results are wrong though. The trial in NY will have a control group. Meanwhile, I'm gonna hope for the best, there's a lotta lives on the line. The only reason to hope for it not to work is if you're a democrat who wants to Don Trump out of the White House... and are willing to tolerate a big stack of dead people to have your way...
    Why would anyone hope for it not to work. There's been enough damage and no one wants to see anymore carnage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only people advocating for a big stack of dead people are FOX and the GOP by urging people to break quarantine and go back to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only people advocating for a big stack of dead people are FOX and the GOP by urging people to break quarantine and go back to work.
    According to a few studies, we'll have about 4-5 million deaths in the U.S. if we treat this like the flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to a few studies, we'll have about 4-5 million deaths in the U.S. if we treat this like the flu.
    Yup, and I think that’s conservative. 5M would be about 1.5%.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't mean his results are wrong though.
    It means they're kind of useless.

The trial in NY will have a control group.
    Hope it works.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna hope for the best, there's a lotta lives on the line. The only reason to hope for it not to work is if you're a democrat who wants to Don Trump out of the White House... and are willing to tolerate a big stack of dead people to have your way...
    The stack will be bigger because of Trump and many others.

I hoped he would've done better, but he didn't.

Sorry.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 03-29-2020 at 03:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the dumbest ing things I've heard in a while and that's saying something, congrats tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No vale verga bro. People here are ing re ed, no joke. Where are you going to get tested? I heard UTRGV is doing drive through testing tmrw. And yeah, I'm 99% sure my father had/has the virus. He had all the signs and symptoms and tested negative for flu and almost every other test they could think of. He was in quarantine for about a week in the hospital and never got a test, it's ing ridiculous. He's just now starting to recover from a terrible cough. Stay safe out there man, hopefully you'll test negative.
    People here are ing re ed hahahah?

I logged on for the first time in wks and this is the first thrread I see. This is is the same Rob Diaz that calls everyone a got yet he is the one who plays dungeons and dragons??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep us updated te,and well wishes
    will do. Stay safe yourself.

Thanks. Hope you come out negative too.
    Likewise. 👍🏽

No vale verga bro. People here are ing re ed, no joke. Where are you going to get tested? I heard UTRGV is doing drive through testing tmrw. And yeah, I'm 99% sure my father had/has the virus. He had all the signs and symptoms and tested negative for flu and almost every other test they could think of. He was in quarantine for about a week in the hospital and never got a test, it's ing ridiculous. He's just now starting to recover from a terrible cough. Stay safe out there man, hopefully you'll test negative.
    Im being tested through a private lab with my PCP. Be safe bro. Your dad probably is one of the ones who got it and survived to tell it all. It’s really bad how people aren’t taking it seriously. Idk if it’s the stupid raza mentality down here. If you start feeling sick call the county health department and get yourself tested.
    Last edited by TE; 03-29-2020 at 10:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This virus was created by the NWO in a UN American lab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My neighbor just invited me to a barbecue he's having. Man, why don't people take this stuff seriously? I'm provisioned in my flat for a 2 month stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My neighbor just invited me to a barbecue he's having. Man, why don't people take this stuff seriously? I'm provisioned in my flat for a 2 month stay.
    Best to you Bill...we're dug in too and staying that way. Having a bbq tomorrow and no one is invited!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best to you Bill...we're dug in too and staying that way. Having a bbq tomorrow and no one is invited!

Our world truly is ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Smart said he's been cleared of coronavirus since Friday.

Smart was one of at least 10 NBA players known to have COVID-19, and he was a vocal proponent of self-isolation to slow the virus' spread. He said all along that he felt fine physically, and he should pick up where he left off if the NBA is able to conclude the 2019-20 season. Prior to the league's suspension, Smart was cruising with averages of 13.5 points, 2.4 triples, 3.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.6 steals and 0.5 blocks, which was good enough for top-75 value in 8-cat and 9-cat leagues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking the other day, this is SARS-Cov2 right? part of the SARs family...now I'm hardly an expert but SARs came out big in 2003, and i joined the marines around that time...they shot us up with all sorts of vaccines, i wonder if we got something for SARs too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking the other day, this is SARS-Cov2 right? part of the SARs family...now I'm hardly an expert but SARs came out big in 2003, and i joined the marines around that time...they shot us up with all sorts of vaccines, i wonder if we got something for SARs too
    Hate to burst your bubble, but even if you got a SARS vaccine, it isn't compatible, nor would you still have immunity after this much time. The viruses are similar, but so are lots of flu viruses, and they have to pick 3-4 strains every year to put into the vaccine. If you get one of the other ones, you get sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay safe my friend!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers players have completed their 14-day home quarantine and are all currently symptom-free of COVID-19.

Two Laker players tested positive for the coronavirus earlier this month, but it sounds like they have recovered, although the team will continue to follow the self-isolation recommendations from the government. The self-isolation guidelines are expected to hold through the end of April, but most reporting suggests that even in a best-case scenario, we won't see the season resume until June, anyway.

SOURCE: Mike Trudell on Twitter
    Mar 31, 2020, 3:06 PM ET

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paging Dr.tholdren

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a short hiatus i came back to this forum to expess my wishes to you all for good health to you and your families. As for the Spurs i say this, DDR get the out of our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a short hiatus i came back to this forum to expess my wishes to you all for good health to you and your families. As for the Spurs i say this, DDR get the out of our team.
    legendary return post tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    legendary return post tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count