Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disney World makes the most sense for a moonshot. Can't control access as well anywhere else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Season over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    13m Likely among the first issues to confront: The NBA will have to make formal decisions on its May 19 draft lottery and the May 21-24 draft combine in Chicago. It is expected both events will soon be postponed officially

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    11m
    As long hope persists for the resumption of the NBA season -- and the league, as discussed earlier, intends to give the current season every chance to be restored in some fashion -- teams understand that this month's lottery (and potentially the June 25 draft) will have to wait

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    14m
    The calendar has flipped to May 1 and a month expected to nudge the NBA into some firm decision-making about various aspects of the 2019-20 season is upon us ... after Adam Silver insisted on an April of "listening mode"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play the damn games and fans can attend stop being scared or germns

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THIS is a Spur, and we traded him for a ing POS.
    Still an amazing deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play the damn games and fans can attend stop being scared or germns

What could possibly go wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As it should be. As it should have been the second Gobert tested positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's support for a 2020-2021 season that would start in December and extend through late July or August, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.

There's been buzz around this idea for weeks now, and it's becoming more likely the NBA will have to push back the start of next season. Woj adds fan-less games could rely on robotic cameras with closer, innovative angles of the action. Plus, the NBA has an expectation that it will need in the neighborhood of 15,000 tests.

SOURCE: ESPN.com
    Apr 30, 2020, 11:17 PM ET

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, I almost WANT the season to be over just so that big baby LeBron doesn't get his "closure".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God, I almost WANT the season to be over just so that big baby LeBron doesn't get his "closure".
    Especially after he whined about not playing any games if there are no fans there. Well he got his ing wish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially after he whined about not playing any games if there are no fans there. Well he got his ing wish.
    The Lakers have been tampering with players since 2017, the likes of Kawhitter, PG, culminating with AD. It's only justice if they DON'T get a cheatin' 'chip this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what the problem is, they can just go to Walmart and Walgreens parking lots for the drive through testing we have had for a month and a half now amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what the problem is, they can just go to Walmart and Walgreens parking lots for the drive throuygh testing we have had for a month and a half now amirite?
    Optics. The NBA is not winning any popularity contests right now. They should shut it down, make a good example, keep quiet, and make plans for next year. Real people are hurting and they do not care about wealthy people whining or players acting like the game is part of the life and death scenario.
    Lebron has not done himself any favors, either. His at ude looks selfish and it is gonna affect him at the box office with Space Jam 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Optics. The NBA is not winning any popularity contests right now. They should shut it down, make a good example, keep quiet, and make plans for next year. Real people are hurting and they do not care about wealthy people whining or players acting like the game is part of the life and death scenario.
    Anyone who wants a test has been able to get one for almost two months tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who wants a test has been able to get one for almost two months tho
    I understand, but the media will play it up that players without symptoms are being tested when that is not suppose to be the case for the average person. The players will still get tested. The NBA just wants them to be quiet about it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely want this season over....LeBron can stick his "closure" where the sun don't shine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk where else to put this but damn I miss these guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, anything less than the Walt Disney World bubble scheme is just asking for multiple outbreaks. It's gonna be way too easy for someone involved to get infected unless there is an extraordinary effort isolate all of them. Any new case connected to the NBA is going to put their planning under a glaring spotlight and months of second guessing they could have done more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, anything less than the Walt Disney World bubble scheme is just asking for multiple outbreaks. It's gonna be way too easy for someone involved to get infected unless there is an extraordinary effort isolate all of them. Any new case connected to the NBA is going to put their planning under a glaring spotlight and months of second guessing they could have done more.
    Agree. Also this will be true outside of basketball, I'm very reticent about people thinking this is over. You get groups of people together there is great potential for trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Also this will be true outside of basketball, I'm very reticent about people thinking this is over. You get groups of people together there is great potential for trouble.
    If they insist on coming back, they need to be an example of responsibility for ALL businesses. It's just that important. There is no real way to salvage this season to pretend it's like any other, so scrap that thinking and put together an isolated "Heroes Cup" tournament starting with all the teams. It's the most responsible way if you want to bring the sport back soon while also being the easiest thing to to among the major professional sports. It would be a huge PR boost as a safe thank you to the fans and a pilot program for running the league in the future since this virus doesn't seem to be going away soon.

Thread Information