My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Booker found out while live stream on Twitch
    His reaction

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should Gobert get some kind of suspension beyond this? That was conduct detrimental to the league if I’ve ever seen. Ron Artest did less damage when he charged the stands.
    Financially you are correct this was worse...
    Gobert act was ignorant and silly
    ARTEST tho I love the guy was ignorant and malicious and deliberate...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers didn't even make the playoffs with AD. He'll be a Bull next season if the Coronavirus doesn't get him first.
    You niccas praying AD leaves...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understandable if the NBA cancels this season and there is no playoffs. It still has to hurt if you are fan of the Lakers,Bucks,Clipper,Celtics. Those 4 teams all had a shot at winning it all. Has to suck to miss out on a potential championship season. As a fan of basketball it sucks that we are going to be deprived of some great playoff match ups that would determine the legacies of Lebron,Giannis, #2.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Financially you are correct this was worse...
    Gobert act was ignorant and silly
    ARTEST tho I love the guy was ignorant and malicious and deliberate...
    Am I missing something? Why are people acting like him touching the microphones is the reason the season was suspended???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I missing something? Why are people acting like him touching the microphones is the reason the season was suspended???
    Agreed I feel the same way. He could have gotten the virus so many different ways. Even hypothetically if he never did that it doesn't me some other player wouldn't have eventually gotten the virus.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understandable if the NBA cancels this season and there is no playoffs. It still has to hurt if you are fan of the Lakers,Bucks,Clipper,Celtics. Those 4 teams all had a shot at winning it all. Has to suck to miss out on a potential championship season. As a fan of basketball it sucks that we are going to be deprived of some great playoff match ups that would determine the legacies of Lebron,Giannis, #2.
    By the time the two week quarantine is over enough of the players are going to have it anyways to make playing the rest of the season stupid. You're going to have Miami win a le because Kawhi, AD, and Giannis all catch the virus in the next month? What a disaster. This season is over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the time the two week quarantine is over enough of the players are going to have it anyways to make playing the rest of the season stupid. You're going to have Miami win a le because Kawhi, AD, and Giannis all catch the virus in the next month? What a disaster. This season is over.
    I agree. There is no point of playing it out. This has to the most tumultuous season in NBA history. Kobe and Stern die and then this virus ends the season. What a bizarre sequence of events.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. There is no point of playing it out. This has to the most tumultuous season in NBA history. Kobe and Stern die and then this virus ends the season. What a bizarre sequence of events.
    Really sucks for Lakers and Bucks fans to lose a shot at a le but it makes no sense to do a playoffs where the NBA le would be determined by whichever team is in the city hit least hard by the virus. It would be mockery of the le.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    GSW the big winners

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    GSW the big winners
    Why? Their season was over regardless and they lost a ton of revenue like everyone else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers didn't even make the playoffs with AD. He'll be a Bull next season if the Coronavirus doesn't get him first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always the Frenchies ruining everything, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Optics, son. In a time like this it looks bad, really bad. Not sure how much of any revenue Artest cost NBA.. But with games shut down immediately and indefinitely the costs are easily calculated right now. We were probably headed to a suspension of the season regardless of Gobert but his positive test and actoins sped things up even if only by a week how much direct income lost is suffered by each team gate, concessions parking and mech? Do they lose any ad revenue already promised?
    I had a client facing employee she was sick to another employee in front of a potential client and spent an twenty minutes reassuring her about our employee protocols for addressing this.its not time to panic but is real. Gobert looks like a buffoon now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Optics, son. In a time like this it looks bad, really bad. Not sure how much of any revenue Artest cost NBA.. But with games shut down immediately and indefinitely the costs are easily calculated right now. We were probably headed to a suspension of the season regardless of Gobert but his positive test and actoins sped things up even if only by a week how much direct income lost is suffered by each team gate, concessions parking and mech? Do they lose any ad revenue already promised?
    I had a client facing employee she was sick to another employee in front of a potential client and spent an twenty minutes reassuring her about our employee protocols for addressing this.its not time to panic but is real. Gobert looks like a buffoon now.
    Well said Killa. Silver should terminate Gobert's contract. What a colossal dumbass. SMH

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It’s not just optics. He has the virus. By touching the microphones and recording devices, he could have legitimately passed it on to a handful of people right there, the stadium staff that handles the microphones and the reporters whose recorders were on the table. Even if that’s just 5 people, 3 days later, that could have evolved into 100 people from those five people all because of a ing joke.

Rudy touching the microphones might not be the reason the league shut down, but it might be the reason one person dies. Because of a ing joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not just optics. He has the virus. By touching the microphones and recording devices, he could have legitimately passed it on to a handful of people right there, the stadium staff that handles the microphones and the reporters whose recorders were on the table. Even if that’s just 5 people, 3 days later, that could have evolved into 100 people from those five people all because of a ing joke.

Rudy touching the microphones might not be the reason the league shut down, but it might be the reason one person dies. Because of a ing joke.
    Non issue. Like the flu, everyone will have this eventually.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's talk about *s. We know the 1999 "champs" has one. Looks like whoever wins the le this year will get one too. Let's look at the teams with the best league records and likely contenders:

2020 Bucks played 65 games (79.2%)
    2020 Lakers played 63 games (76.8%)
    2020 Toronto played 64 games (78%)
    2020 Clipps played 64 games (78%)
    2020 Celtics played 64 games (78%)
    2020 Heat played 65 games (79.2%)
    1999 Spurs played 50 games (60.9%)

Any contender that wins it this year gets a smaller * than the Spurs

Thread Information