Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Memphis would be the Spurs primary concern. As you say , the schedule does not favor them. If I were a gambling man I would place my money on the Pelicans. Three remaining games with the Spurs if I looked correctly and they are playing well.
    You might be right although we've been thinking the same for a few weeks now then the Pels started losing and Memphis winning again including vs the Lakers so...

Spurs winning those games vs the Pels (not a given) maybe would also make MEM as a biggest threat then. But Sacto and Portland are there too so my main point was spurs are theorically not that far from the 8th spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the season resumes only in July does that mean we will not play DDR, Forbes and Beli anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might be right although we've been thinking the same for a few weeks now then the Pels started losing and Memphis winning again including vs the Lakers so...

Spurs winning those games vs the Pels (not a given) maybe would also make MEM as a biggest threat then. But Sacto and Portland are there too so my main point was spurs are theorically not that far from the 8th spot.
    true spurs were still technically alive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a perfect opportunity shorten seasons going forward. 82 games is just too many in today’s ADD environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Patty able to host Bryn and the bois for morning coffee meetings?

Is Pop able to have dinners and wine with his select pets and talk about life, Trump, and giving up 120 points per game?

#SpursProblems

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the streak lives! fuk an asterisk
    No it doesn't. Can't make the claim there is a streak anymore when you are 12th in the west.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is NBA league pass giving refunds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is NBA league pass giving refunds?
    I believe so

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks! ^

ill look into it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I had to laugh too.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it doesn't. Can't make the claim there is a streak anymore when you are 12th in the west.
    we were due for a uh 20 game win streak

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team sucked and add Pop coaching and no way were we sniffing any Playoff I wonder how they going to do the draft. Hope the Spurs get lucky and that ping pong ball lands on a good number for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the season resumes only in July does that mean we will not play DDR, Forbes and Beli anymore?
    That's a interesting point, the league calendar rolls over on July 1st so they'd be free agents (DeRozan, could be, should he opt out).

Wonder how that works. Also the draft would be before the season resumes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is one of the beneficiaries of the season getting cancelled. He was getting exposed this year and they were people who were starting to realize he had ridden Duncan's coattails his whole entire career. Now that this season is over his crappy coaching will be forgotten and swept underneath the rug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a interesting point, the league calendar rolls over on July 1st so they'd be free agents (DeRozan, could be, should he opt out).

Wonder how that works. Also the draft would be before the season resumes.
    It’s been discussed that Draft would be end of August. Free agency September 1st. Season starts December 25th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a perfect opportunity shorten seasons going forward. 82 games is just too many in today’s ADD environment.
    100% agree. Just make it a 60-game season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver made a rational choice to suspend play under threatened plague conditions. Flu season normally ends with warmer weather and the Corona appears to be some variant of regular flu viruses--identified briefly before, but possibly enhanced via evolution.

He can always make a another call on the season and games and playoffs later. Fortunately the game is played in air conditioned stadia (just ask LeBron how that works) and the entire season could be resumed in summer months without any nasty ticket refunds. win/win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver made a rational choice to suspend play under threatened plague conditions. Flu season normally ends with warmer weather and the Corona appears to be some variant of regular flu viruses--identified briefly before, but possibly enhanced via evolution.

He can always make a another call on the season and games and playoffs later. Fortunately the game is played in air conditioned stadia (just ask LeBron how that works) and the entire season could be resumed in summer months without any nasty ticket refunds. win/win.
    Not even close. If it were, we'd have some residual immunity to it from past flu outbreaks. Similar viruses are readily adapted to by the human body.

It's much more like the common cold, on steroids, which is why it is SO ING CONTAGIOUS.

Thread Information