Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a limit to how much you should reasonably prep though. I have a few hardcore conservative friends that have spent thousands of dollars on guns, ammo, etc to prepare for societal breakdown. And I'm all for the right to bear arms and all that, I've always had firearms of my own, but it's hilarious for them to think that they're 100% prepared for total lawlessness just because they shoot helpless animals twice a year. The only people who will survive that sh!tshow are only the most hardcore gangbangers who deal with it everyday like the chimps in Chicago/Nig Orleans for example. The rest of us would be f*cked, because we spend 40 hours a week sitting at a computer and taking it up the a$$ from our boss. The Alex Jones-types who have an around-the-clock irrational fear of death (i.e. prepping for Obama's ebola helicopters) never cease to amuse me. At some point, we're all gonna die

EDIT: I should also add ex-military
    agree

stupid gun toters dont understand rough s would easily organize and raid neighborhoods by the hundreds. you cant stop a hundred armed criminals nothing can (is society breaks down)

many will die until they can organize within neighborhoods and create barricades around neighborhoods and do 24/7 patrols

so best bet would be to be ready to GTFO of the suburbs/cities and run for the hills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

stupid gun toters dont understand rough s would easily organize and raid neighborhoods by the hundreds. you cant stop a hundred armed criminals nothing can (is society breaks down)

many will die until they can organize within neighborhoods and create barricades around neighborhoods and do 24/7 patrols
    yup! The time to rally is now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup! The time to rally is now
    if I start rallying my neighbors for apocalypse they will ing flip the up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if I start rallying my neighbors for apocalypse they will ing flip the up
    you got this hater

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    agree

so best bet would be to be ready to GTFO of the suburbs/cities and run for the hills
    i'm not left or right, don't really care about politics. Probably more conservative than liberal, but I think it's hilarious how some of the right try to put on this "manly man" persona like they've got it all under control when most of them are out of shape with dad bods who work white collar jobs and never face any real danger day to day. But because they go hunting and fishing every now and then that means they can fend off the desperate dregs of society who have nothing to lose. rofl. Again, I just see a pussified fear of death which is no different than the pussified liberals who are demanding we apologize to China for calling it the "Wuhan Flu" while clutching their rolls of toilet paper in the closet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not left or right, don't really care about politics. Probably more conservative than liberal, but I think it's hilarious how some of the right try to put on this "manly man" persona like they've got it all under control when most of them are out of shape with dad bods who work white collar jobs and never face any real danger day to day. But because they go hunting and fishing every now and then that means they can fend off the desperate dregs of society who have nothing to lose. rofl. Again, I just see a pussified fear of death which is no different than the pussified liberals who are demanding we apologize to China for calling it the "Wuhan Flu" while clutching their rolls of toilet paper in the closet.
    yup even in movies the first to die are the 300+ pound fat s

most of the Maga re s are 300+ pounds

most would probably die of a heart attack trying to get to their guns
    Last edited by hater; 03-28-2020 at 05:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

I'd shoot you first. You'd never know the outcome after that. Did you call that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd shoot you first. You'd never know the outcome after that. Did you call that?
    Im very scared

you probably dont know the trigger from your

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fantasizing about actually making practical use of your gun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quoting yourself because no one bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree

Don't forget your oil, Macaulay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater with the TWD synopsis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what region is that?

I dont think theyll be riots and . this is not Walking Dead tbqh
    take back my words

you called it OP

society will break down if states do not take care of their ppl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quoting yourself because no one bit
    no, it got multiple responses.

couple of weeks later, and it is still applicable, so re-posted.

sorry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    start thinking of barricading hoods nigas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    take back my words

you called it OP

society will break down if states do not take care of their ppl

It's Sicily... if you live there, you probably already needed barricades, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's Sicily... if you live there, you probably already needed barricades, tbh
    then RIP Argentina ma niga

god bless had a good run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then RIP Argentina ma niga

god bless had a good run
    They've been in full lockdown over there, and neighbors ratting out other neighbors.... just de able, tbh...

Now, the truly poor people, they put them in a stadium and have the military feeding them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been in full lockdown over there, and neighbors ratting out other neighbors.... just de able, tbh...

Now, the truly poor people, they put them in a stadium and have the military feeding them.
    all ur poor fit in stadiums??

probably not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all ur poor fit in stadiums??

probably not
    You know we love soccer... but DAF would know more. I only heard about it because they were saying some of the poor actually live better outside than on their 'homes'.

Basically, you need a home to quarantine, some of these folks don't even have that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know we love soccer... but DAF would know more. I only heard about it because they were saying some of the poor actually live better outside than on their 'homes'.

Basically, you need a home to quarantine, some of these folks don't even have that.
    well I heard about the favelas where even police dont go. they have their own laws. at some point those nigas gonna run out if food or just plain get bored

IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well I heard about the favelas where even police dont go. they have their own laws. at some point those nigas gonna run out if food or just plain get bored

IMO
    lol, when Bolsohitler (good nick, IMO) said everybody go back to work, the favelas said you and self-quarantined, true story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, when Bolsohitler (good nick, IMO) said everybody go back to work, the favelas said you and self-quarantined, true story
    well I was actually talking about argentine favelas. what do you call them? Villas right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well I was actually talking about argentine favelas. what do you call them? Villas right?
    yep... those people literally better on a park...

Thread Information