Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Drove by Nagels yesterday and there were 50 people in line outside waiting to get in....and you have to be ing desperate to buy a gun at Nagels...they are the most expensive in town.
    Not in my experience. Though anything I've picked up there probably was on sale. I usually do a decent bit of research/price comparison before I buy new guns. And I certainly don't impulse buy any during a ing pandemic.

Luckily I have enough ammo to last me through the hoarding and price gouging, though I'm probably not going to have many trips to the range.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still peaking, get em before your neighbor does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buying a gun is a waste of money. You clowns are less safe with a gun. You are more likely to be shot with your own gun than being shot with another gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buying a gun is a waste of money. You clowns are less safe with a gun. You are more likely to be shot with your own gun than being shot with another gun.
    it's mostly fantasy. they buy a gun convinced that they're going to get into a shootout one day and be glad they had a gun.

for some it gets to the point where they actively want that situation to arise just so they can justify their obsession

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP really nailed it with the 2nd crisis.

This is like The Foundation and nigas be Hari Seldon. you really need to know that sometimes crisis comes in pairs. and the 2nd one might be even more brutal than the first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's mostly fantasy. they buy a gun convinced that they're going to get into a shootout one day and be glad they had a gun.

for some it gets to the point where they actively want that situation to arise just so they can justify their obsession
    I own a lot of guns because I've been doing outdoor for a long time and could afford access. Different guns are for different purposes. I loved the out of AR-15s when I could build them for $350 using
    US government sold surplus parts and ammo for them was dirt cheap. They were fun to shoot...it was like plinking with 22s only with 300+ yard range. I sold them all for 4 figures after the first "ban" and now ammo is stupid expensive. I wouldn't own an AR again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own a lot of guns because I've been doing outdoor for a long time and could afford access. Different guns are for different purposes. I loved the out of AR-15s when I could build them for $350 using
    US government sold surplus parts and ammo for them was dirt cheap. I they were fun to shoot...it was like plinking with 22s only with 300+ yard range. I sold them all for 4 figures after the first "ban" and now ammo is stupid expensive. I wouldn't own an AR again.
    i meant to exclude people who buy guns for entertainment/shooting ranges, which is different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My most recent purchase was a Beretta A400 xcel for sporting clays. I have absolutely no fantasies about getting into a shootout with bad guys with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i meant to exclude people who buy guns for entertainment/shooting ranges, which is different.
    I enjoy shooting as a hobby. I've always owned multiple guns. Will continue to do so as long as I can.

As for the fantasy bull , there are certainly people out there like that. But that isn't the norm, they're the vocal minority. Most responsible gun owners hope that they'd never have to use them. Even with a straight forward home invasion/self defense shooting, you're looking at many thousands in legal fees. Plus you can't account for the psychological effects of taking another person's life, deservedly so or not. Carrying a firearm actually humbles you, forces you to avoid certain situations, be less confrontational.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yep, that's been my experience too here in Texas. You have the ex-military folk or people who just use it as a natural hobby that have naturally stockpiled firearms over the years. But then you have the fake tough guys who buy their first AR-15, shoot it one time at a firearm store with the help of an employee, and then think they're Billy Bada$$ once they leave. I've met too many of those people, thinking they can take on the world now. And then they never go out and practice afterwards. rofl. In a real life or death situation, I would bet 80% of these clowns wouldn't even know how to put the firearm together and actually fire a single round if they'd gone months without any practice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoy shooting as a hobby. I've always owned multiple guns. Will continue to do so as long as I can.

As for the fantasy bull , there are certainly people out there like that. But that isn't the norm, they're the vocal minority. Most responsible gun owners hope that they'd never have to use them. Even with a straight forward home invasion/self defense shooting, you're looking at many thousands in legal fees. Plus you can't account for the psychological effects of taking another person's life, deservedly so or not. Carrying a firearm actually humbles you, forces you to avoid certain situations, be less confrontational.
    You're wasting your time explaining anything to him about guns. He's made up his mind and has zero information to support it, just echo chamber talking points. I suppose crumb snatching remarks act as filler for educated opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pure speculation bull . How would you know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're free to be unarmed. Knock yourself out. Advertise it too please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're free to be unarmed. Knock yourself out. Advertise it too please.
    for starters, read the OP

if you need more, just look at how defensive you've been over this topic

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor DMC feels misunderstood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for starters, read the OP
    I have plenty already, and enough ammo that they'd call it a cache if they raided me. Doesn't really matter unless I want to storm someone's house and take their .
    Obviously I did. I also saw your first response about shooting the virus. I suppose people stock up on food and TP because they are going to eat the virus or wipe it's ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and dont try asking him questions about it, because he will not be pawed at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nne f yur business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one thing you'll never have to worry about. Everyone here knows you're a schizophrenic hermit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the difference between genuine conversation and trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one thing you'll never have to worry about. Everyone here knows you're a schizophrenic hermit.
    Aw, DMC's gettin' upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the difference between genuine conversation and trolling.
    Are you trolling?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously I did. I also saw your first response about shooting the virus. I suppose people stock up on food and TP because they are going to eat the virus or wipe it's ass.
    which post was that? quote it

Thread Information