Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a nice collection of baseball bats and golf clubs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    though im sure everybody on ST has a heroic self defense story, the same way everybody here is making 6 figures at a minimum
    Me:

Negative to the first, positive to the second. For real. IT contracting/consultancy pays a ton when you have plenty of W2's to go around.

My most heroic self defense story was when I sprinted out of a Valero in the spring of my freshman year in high school when a guy came at me with a knife calling me a got because he thought I was looking at his ugly pregnant girlfriend.

Or maybe the time I ran away to avoid conflict with a few bar bouncers when they were coming after me for calling Aaron Rodgers a got

Or, maybe the time I ran out of sight and saved myself a possible PD/CI ticket when the cops were called to a club because I was shouting death threats at the TV during an ugly Cowboys loss.

Or heck, maybe the time just a few months ago when I floored it 55 on a 20 past the St Louis Arch to get out of the projects with all the hooded darkies, graffiti, and drugs. And still get my selfie with the Arch in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a nice collection of baseball bats and golf clubs.

Having a gun is overrated. You could be a perfectly legal gun owner in a red state and take it (and the license papers) with you on a long road trip and end up serving 3 years hard time in a blue state because some pig-in-blue pulled you over for instantaneously doing 76 on a 65 down a steep hill, and found the gun in your car (and traveling with a gun of any kind is banned in their ty overtaxed state).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, that's like 5 blocks away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bendover Ill show you mounted up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you would let a robber and murder in house and steal
    Your food
    And let them
    Rape
    Your 18 year Old
    Virgin daughter
    Because you do not want to take law into your own hand

lololol

republi- s

believe their 18 year old daughters are virgins!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're back in Afghanistan, tbh?
    Nah, still in Ukraine, but they're shutting everything down in the Oblast I'm in and everything will soon be at a shortage (most already is). Mandatory masks in public or you get arrested, people starting to loot and small-scale rioting. Just wait till these Chinese tests come in and confirm what we all already know, the region is crawling with COVIDs. Most of the people in this region work abroad in Italy(mostly around Bergamo), Romania, and other parts of Europe for months at a time and Zelenskiy just basically let them all back in during a 3 day grace period where all they had to do is take a bunch of paracetamol to lower their fevers and lie on questionnaires as they passed the border. One of the districts in this region (Khotyn district) will become ground zero within 2-3 weeks.

All gun talk aside, scary situation...nowhere to evac too, really. I'm fully stocked medically so I can weather 2 weeks of , but I feel for some of these poor bas s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, still in Ukraine, but they're shutting everything down in the Oblast I'm in and everything will soon be at a shortage (most already is). Mandatory masks in public or you get arrested, people starting to loot and small-scale rioting. Just wait till these Chinese tests come in and confirm what we all already know, the region is crawling with COVIDs. Most of the people in this region work abroad in Italy(mostly around Bergamo), Romania, and other parts of Europe for months at a time and Zelenskiy just basically let them all back in during a 3 day grace period where all they had to do is take a bunch of paracetamol to lower their fevers and lie on questionnaires as they passed the border. One of the districts in this region (Khotyn district) will become ground zero within 2-3 weeks.

All gun talk aside, scary situation...nowhere to evac too, really. I'm fully stocked medically so I can weather 2 weeks of , but I feel for some of these poor bas s.
    Stay safe, bro. One of the worst parts in the world to be in these days, tbh. Germany is starting to tick up the cases, almost approaching Spain, we'll see how long their hospital system holds up.

New York and New Jersey are shows right now, glad I moved to LA about a year ago (although it's not that much more awesome here), but still manageable. Still, this is going to get worse before it gets better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got my first gun a couple days ago. Probably overreacting but a few hundred is a small price to pay for a little extra protection in case gets real, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got my first gun a couple days ago. Probably overreacting but a few hundred is a small price to pay for a little extra protection in case gets real, tbh.
    What you get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m&p shield 2.0 tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not overreacting tbh. i've been through post-hurricane crap where people start looting left and right and that's really all there is to protect you if it gets to that point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m&p shield 2.0 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta shoot that corona away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot more to prepping than stockpiling firearms/ammo. It's having a way to survive should an unlikely cataclysmic event knock out your power and/or water for an extended period of time. Instead, now we have manmade shortages on things like TP because everybody is in a panic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m&p shield 2.0 tbh
    Good gun, I own one, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot more to prepping than stockpiling firearms/ammo. It's having a way to survive should an unlikely cataclysmic event knock out your power and/or water for an extended period of time. Instead, now we have manmade shortages on things like TP because everybody is in a panic.
    get rich and buy a water tower/desalinization plant and a small renewable power plant tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Using my pharmaceutical connect from the East (Indian guy living in NGCA Ukraine) to get Chloroquine...apparently that combined with Azithromycin (macrolide AB) have proven useful in treatment. Frontier medicine folks. Exhilarating and frightening at the same time. Lots of aggressive pneumonia cases coming out of the woodwork too so I'm stocked on IV Levaquin---that will kill anything, or at least keep you alive long enough to fight off whatever it is.

Update: No more facemasks or PO Paracetamol on shelves. I have 12 100ml vials of 1g paracetamol which work wonders on high fevers, but treatement other than the aforementioned combo is purely symptomatic at this point. Stocked up on strepsils, NSS, acetlycisteine (sp?), salbutamol inhalers, and levaquin PO. Obviously hoarding the masks, respirators, gloves, and hand sanitizers too.

Another update: 3 MP's from Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada just tested positive for COVID-19. I'm in the hole folks. You;re in civilization, get your ing guns and protect your families from your stock

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    m&p shield 2.0 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using my pharmaceutical connect from the East (Indian guy living in NGCA Ukraine) to get Chloroquine...apparently that combined with Azithromycin (macrolide AB) have proven useful in treatment. Frontier medicine folks. Exhilarating and frightening at the same time. Lots of aggressive pneumonia cases coming out of the woodwork too so I'm stocked on IV Levaquin---that will kill anything, or at least keep you alive long enough to fight off whatever it is.

Update: No more facemasks or PO Paracetamol on shelves. I have 12 100ml vials of 1g paracetamol which work wonders on high fevers, but treatement other than the aforementioned combo is purely symptomatic at this point. Stocked up on strepsils, NSS, acetlycisteine (sp?), salbutamol inhalers, and levaquin PO. Obviously hoarding the masks, respirators, gloves, and hand sanitizers too.

Another update: 3 MP's from Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada just tested positive for COVID-19. I'm in the hole folks. You;re in civilization, get your ing guns and protect your families from your stock
    following Dr. Trumps suggestions you gonna OD niga

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stay safe, bro. One of the worst parts in the world to be in these days, tbh. Germany is starting to tick up the cases, almost approaching Spain, we'll see how long their hospital system holds up.

New York and New Jersey are shows right now, glad I moved to LA about a year ago (although it's not that much more awesome here), but still manageable. Still, this is going to get worse before it gets better.
    Italy, parts of Germany, and New York are just scary places to be. Europe as a whole is so connected and densely populated that the virus is everywhere.

, we have one colleague who vacationed in ing Mauritius and now they are on home quarantine. They won't be bac in the office anytime soon. Most of us work from home anyway. I do Operations, Reporting, and the occasional security patrol out of my own home (with my own vehicle). 's crazy, fellas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    following Dr. Trumps suggestions you gonna OD niga
    1. I don't have it
    2. What were his suggestions
    3. What are your suggestions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Man dies after self-medicating with chloroquine (link broken, use one below)

https://www.axios.com/chloroquine-co...890aa8fff.html

Last edited by spurraider21; 03-23-2020 at 03:59 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bad link...never take anti-malarials without the supervision of a doc. I'm surprised it wasn't primaquine that didn't kill him (those G6PD's i.e. blacks can't take it)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But i know you tried to make a funny, medicine isn't your thing, and your wife's med school limited knowledge of malarial drugs is probably just as laughable since the disease is not endemic to any place she lives. She has the same Sanford Guide and Pharmacopeia as every other swinging when it comes to these cases. Nothing trumps experience.

Thread Information