Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2866
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not even think of that. Detozan and Warriors might welcome him with open arms too but what would/could they give up? Next years first wouldn’t be enough since it would be so low but something around 15-18 would be perfect.

That's why you Need a third team imo like the Chinook trade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't get me hyped up like this...
    I've thought we've been looking to move up all along but this tweet makes me think that maybe the move is for a current player rather than a pick (then again maybe im reading to much into it).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna throw out the longest of Longshots here....

First, I think Houston ownership is going 'cheap' the next few years... The owner is hurting a lil bit on the restaurant side not to mention the China pain Morey cost him. Add to that the fact that harden hasn't returned team calls in two weeks.

I could see Houston offering up Harden for LMA, 11, and one young piece. I know... I know... Longshot of the highest order...total fantasy.... but watch the rockets closely....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

First, I think Houston ownership is going 'cheap' the next few years... The owner is hurting a lil bit on the restaurant side not to mention the China pain Morey cost him. Add to that the fact that harden hasn't returned team calls in two weeks.

I could see Houston offering up Harden for LMA, 11, and one young piece. I know... I know... Longshot of the highest order...total fantasy.... but watch the rockets closely....
    Harden hasnt returned calls in two weeks? Source?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden hasnt returned calls in two weeks? Source?
    Hoopshype

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/james-ha...-from-rockets/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chad Ford Chadfordinsider

Impressive wingspans
    Isaiah Stewart, Wash, +10.5” (6’ 7.25” ht, 7’ 4.75” wing)
    Paul Eboua, Italy +9.5 (6’ 6” ht - 7’ 3.5” wing)
    Udoka Azubuike, Kansas +9.25 (6’ 10” ht, 7’ 7.25” wing)
    Robert Woodard III, Mississippi State + 8.5” (6’ 5.5” ht - 7’ 2” wing)

6:19pm · 11 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

interesting but harden is worth much more

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting but harden is worth much more
    Yes he is..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress

New mock draft up on ESPN with all the latest intel we're hearing from around the NBA espn.com/nba/insider/st…
    6:31pm · 11 Nov 2020 · Twitter for Android

11. San Antonio Spurs

Aaron Nesmith
    Vanderbilt
    G/F
    The Spurs are exploring both wings and bigs, as they have several positions of need in an aging frontcourt. Nesmith is one of the best shooters in the draft and has some multipositional versatility thanks to his excellent size, length and frame.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress

New mock draft up on ESPN with all the latest intel we're hearing from around the NBA espn.com/nba/insider/st…
    6:31pm · 11 Nov 2020 · Twitter for Android

11. San Antonio Spurs

Aaron Nesmith
    Vanderbilt
    G/F
    The Spurs are exploring both wings and bigs, as they have several positions of need in an aging frontcourt. Nesmith is one of the best shooters in the draft and has some multipositional versatility thanks to his excellent size, length and frame.
    Who goes 10 and 12?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who goes 10 and 12?
    10. Phoenix Suns

Devin Vassell
    Florida State
    G/F
    The Suns are looking heavily at point guards and wings, particularly those who complement Devin Booker. Vassell is the type of strong 3-and-D role player every NBA team is looking for. A late bloomer physically who showed significant versatility both on and off the ball at Florida State, Vassell has some offensive upside to grow into thanks to his above-average passing and ability to shoot off the dribble.

12. Sacramento Kings

Killian Hayes
    Ulm
    G
    Hayes has one of the wider draft ranges of any of the players in this tier of prospects, as he's getting looks from as high as Chicago (No. 4) and Detroit (No. 7). The glut of guards might ultimately push him down the board to Sacramento, which could use a solidly sized combo guard who can play alongside De'Aaron Fox while also taking over the backup point guard minutes.

7. Detroit Pistons

Patrick Williams
    Florida State
    F
    The big winner of the pre-draft process thus far, Williams rocketed into the top 10 as NBA teams gained a comfort level with his film and watched combo forwards in his mold make a significant impact in the playoffs. His defensive versatility is coveted in today's NBA, and the flashes he showed as a playmaker and shooter are areas that can theoretically be honed into consistent weapons with a strong player development infrastructure.
    Full Williams scouting report

8. New York Knicks

Tyrese Haliburton
    Iowa State
    G
    This is the low end of Haliburton's draft range. He is also getting looks from Minnesota, Golden State, Chicago and Detroit. Haliburton brings the type of defensive versatility, unselfishness and shooting range the Knicks were lacking at times last season, making him a strong fit in a backcourt with RJ Barrett, who is at his best with the ball in his hands.
    Full Haliburton scouting report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for it. Nesmith is the perfect complement with his shooting ability to Keldon, if Keldon continues his development into becoming a bull dog on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the deal SA should keep 11
    How? Do you think DET would do 7 for DMDR straight up? If so, then you just do that and give 2 the middle finger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get Charlotte involved and take Batum's expiring over that garbage Wiggins contract tbh.

What better place for Maple Jordan than to be with terrible owner Jordan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? Do you think DET would do 7 for DMDR straight up? If so, then you just do that and give 2 the middle finger.
    No Pistons keep 7 and send a future first. GS doesn’t get a pick back (at least not 11 - maybe the future first from DET).

So Sa gets 2 and keeps 11.

Gs gets to dump Wiggins and gets LMA + future 1st from DET

DET gets DDR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Pistons keep 7 and send a future first. GS doesn’t get a pick back (at least not 11 - maybe the future first from DET).

So Sa gets 2 and keeps 11.

Gs gets to dump Wiggins and gets LMA + future 1st from DET

DET gets DDR
    I don't think GS does that then. Like why not just have SA send a future pick and do something else with DeRozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kovid Klaw is apparently tryin to recruit CP3. Westbrook wants out. Harden doesn't pick up the phone. Plenty of options tbh. I wouldn't mind getting Pandemic P in a trade. Would be the best forward we had since 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs are desperate to be in cap , they could do DMDR and LMA for Wiggins, Green and 2. It saves GS gobs of money down the line, and Curry/Thompson/DeRozan _____ and Aldridge actually sounds like a very intriguing offensive lineup. Whether they could get a defensive four to slide into that spot would be the question. Might be able to trick a Morris twin into going or maybe find a way to get Paul Reed by buying a pick. SA would have to love a guy at 2 unless a third team takes Green off their hands. Maybe LAL would want him for Kuz, 28 and Danny Green?

So:

Spurs out: Aldridge, DeRozan
    Spurs in: 2, Kuzma, Wiggins, Danny Green

Warriors in: Aldridge, DeRozan, 28
    Warriors out: 2, Draymond Green, Wiggins

Lakers in: Draymond Green
    Lakers out: 28, Kuzma, Danny Green

Spurs get 2 without locking themselves into tax , while also getting a young four for their trouble

Warriors save money and get lesser stars to make another run

Lakers get a defensive four who replace Markieff Morris and someone who can make plays to spell James. Would be like if the Lance Stephenson signing worked out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DET got cap space to sign DDR without giving up 7 and a future first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think GS does that then. Like why not just have SA send a future pick and do something else with DeRozan?
    Because I don’t think GS can net a pick with getting a player that’s better than Wiggins + save money otherwise. SA won’t give them 11 but if GS can get a first and Sa can keep 11 with 2? I think Sa parts with DDR to keep 11 and get 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are never rumors with details about the Spurs. Something’s up.
    Facts!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to trade DDR to Brooklyn. They have a lot of good young players on friendly deals. That would be the ideal trade partner. Do you think the Warriors would do Mills, Gay and 11 for Wiggins and 2? They need role players more than anything. Spurs could also send Poeltl to GS in a sign and trade with Gay.
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 11-11-2020 at 09:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to trade DDR to Brooklyn. They have a lot of good young players on friendly deals. That would be the ideal trade partner. Do you think the Warriors would do Mills, Gay and 11 for Wiggins and 2? They need role players more than anything. Spurs could also send Poeltl to GS in a sign and trade with Gay.
    OK, now you’re just living up to your username. NO, GS will not trade #2 for our crap. End of discussion.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you guys get tired of trying to come up with all these convoluted trade scenarios because the team is in cap ? They need to get the out of cap , and then they can float some trades that actually make sense. Maybe pick up some guys that you'd actually want to have on a multi-year deal, instead of constantly having to think about how long you'll be stuck with their salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you guys get tired of trying to come up with all these convoluted trade scenarios because the team is in cap ? They need to get the out of cap , and then they can float some trades that actually make sense. Maybe pick up some guys that you'd actually want to have on a multi-year deal, instead of constantly having to think about how long you'll be stuck with their salary.
    Who's in cap ? Not SA.

Thread Information