Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2866
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, anyone who thinks Saddiq Bey is a decent prospect literally looks at only three things: age, position, and length. Watch the guy play and his terrible shooting form. This dude is literally not better than DeMarre Carroll.
    Spurs Carroll or Hawks Carroll? I would take Hawks Carroll every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Carroll or Hawks Carroll? I would take Hawks Carroll every day.
    Spurs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh... Jokes aside. Bey is no lottery pick, but still a first rounder around 20-25

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's rumored that teams will be selling first round picks this year because of financial conditions and the perceived weak draft. I doubt Spurs will want to buy or that many teams, if any, will be buyers. But the rights to Mulitinov for a pick in the 20s?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, anyone who thinks Saddiq Bey is a decent prospect literally looks at only three things: age, position, and length. Watch the guy play and his terrible shooting form. This dude is literally not better than DeMarre Carroll.
    He shoots nearly 6 3pt per game at 45% so il don't think the shooting form is something to be worried of.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans should really want things to break in such a way that they finish 10th in draft order after today. Their odds of top 4 pick increase from 9.4% to 13.9% in that scenario. A 9%-14% chance at pick 4 makes Edwards or Wiseman or Toppin gettable. Drafting 4th is also an attractive trade piece, either to move out of draft (Ben Simmons?) or to move down to collect multiple picks.
    Last edited by Excessive Egotist; 08-13-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's rumored that teams will be selling first round picks this year because of financial conditions and the perceived weak draft. I doubt Spurs will want to buy or that many teams, if any, will be buyers. But the rights to Mulitinov for a pick in the 20s?
    If you can get a future 2nd rounder do it. He isn’t coming over anytime soon and he wants a lot more money than the Spurs will ever pay. Get what you can and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A friend committed suicide and i barely had sleep
    sorry to hear that.
    I'd have to say the levels of stress this year are through the roof.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans should really want things to break in such a way that they finish 10th in draft order after today. Their odds of top 4 pick increase from 9.4% to 13.9% in that scenario. A 9%-14% chance at pick 4 makes Edwards or Wiseman or Toppin gettable. Drafting 4th is also an attractive trade piece, either to move out of draft (Ben Simmons?) or to move down to collect multiple picks.
    i also been thinkin bout ben simmons but then i realized that we already have an overvalued pg with a terrible contract who cant shoot from deep (DJM<333333333)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the video and you will see.

I just saw your post above and you had him #1...omg. Spend time watching players and not relying on reading bad scouting reports or stay off player eval...

Bro dont even reply to me, just wait a couple years and you'll find im right about Vassell... Ive learned youre the really argumentative type and ive got no energy for it... A friend committed suicide and i barely had sleep
    WE WILL SEE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who also had a terrible shooting form coming out of college? Kawhi Leonard. That didn't work out too bad, did it?

Also, Bey is one of the best shooters in the entire draft. Shoots like 45% on a load of volume.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who also had a terrible shooting form coming out of college? Kawhi Leonard. That didn't work out too bad, did it?

Also, Bey is one of the best shooters in the entire draft. Shoots like 45% on a load of volume.

ppl should not care about shooting form if it works

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent afternoon.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    cole anthony or jaden mcdaniels anyone else is a bust

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know why anyone here would not like Saddiq Bey on the Spurs. He is a mature overachiever, legit 6'8, with some guard skills, and a very good 3pt shot. He actually can guard the post or perimeter. He came from a team oriented winning program. He is basically a young Rudy Gay with defensive skills. I think everyone should be happy with a young Rudy Gay. Maybe he is not worth pick 10 or 11 because that should be someone you think has star potential but he will definetley be an above average player., If the Spurs can get another pick, I say that's who they need to target because he checks off alot of boxes for them. He is a NBA ready 6th man Rookie.

I

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know why anyone here would not like Saddiq Bey on the Spurs. He is a mature overachiever, legit 6'8, with some guard skills, and a very good 3pt shot. He actually can guard the post or perimeter. He came from a team oriented winning program. He is basically a young Rudy Gay with defensive skills. I think everyone should be happy with a young Rudy Gay. Maybe he is not worth pick 10 or 11 because that should be someone you think has star potential but he will definetley be an above average player., If the Spurs can get another pick, I say that's who they need to target because he checks off alot of boxes for them. He is a NBA ready 6th man Rookie.

I
    Watch him play and then make statements like that. Dont just focus on the highlights. Watch the lowlights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch him play and then make statements like that. Dont just focus on the highlights. Watch the lowlights

45% from 3 on 6 attempts per game isn't a highlight, yet you would rather fixate on his shooting form (which really isn't that bad) than on two college years of solid results from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saddiq's weaknesses come from his playmaking abilities. If you draft him, you won't draft him to be a primary option, you will draft him to be your 3 and D player for the next 10 years. On the 3 and D role, he checks all the boxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s official. Spurs will select no worse than 11th in the upcoming draft. They have a 9.4% chance at a top-4 pick. They have a 2% chance at first overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s official. Spurs will select no worse than 11th in the upcoming draft. They have a 9.4% chance at a top-4 pick. They have a 2% chance at first overall.
    They can still select all the way down to 14th. There are about as good of odds of them dropping to 12 as there are of them getting 1-4

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA Pop with the stealth tank. He kept the horses in the stable the whole race then lettem run round a lil bit to prep for next season. Ya gotta RESPECK it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thats not how it works.... but ok...
    Unless the lottery literally works differently this year, all of the teams between 12 and 14 can move up into the top-four. If they do so, the Spurs would fall down to 14.

Basically, there's a 78-percent chance SA drafts at 11, a 9-percent chance they move into the top four and a 13-percent chance they move down. Of that 13 percent, almost all of it is for them to move to 12, as the odds of two teams jumping in front of SA are remarkably low. The chances all three jump is so low as to be almost not worth discussion, but it's mathematically possible.

(And again, there is a caveat that the numbers I gave assume the chances the teams have are IID variables. That's not true. The lotto results are contingent on each other (so a team isn't going to get the first, second and third picks). That doesn't matter, because the effect it has on the math is moot. Like it's possible for all four of the teams to move up, meaning that a very small part of the chances the Spurs draft at 14 are tied into a scenario where SA is in the top four. But that's literally a 1/125k scenario.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 days until the lottery!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I must be missing something here...Spurs have the 12th worst record. Why are we drafting 11th?

Thread Information