Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This 11th spot is looking like it will work out well. One of Toppin, Hayes, Okongwu, Haliburton or Vassell has a good chance of dropping out of the top ten. That could make the pick pretty easy, tbh. Even though I don't love the Okoro or Deni fits that much, they are undeniably both good value picks at 11.

Then since the Spurs are at 11, the salary commitment is low enough that you can go with a high-ceiling prospect like PatWill, Hampton, Poku, etc. without much trepidation.

All in all, it looks like a good position to be in

Unfortunately, it almost makes too much sense. Knowing how the Spurs love their draft day curve balls, it'll probably be something weird like Nico Mannion or Grant Riller or someone like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This 11th spot is looking like it will work out well. One of Toppin, Hayes, Okongwu, Haliburton or Vassell has a good chance of dropping out of the top ten. That could make the pick pretty easy, tbh. Even though I don't love the Okoro or Deni fits that much, they are undeniably both good value picks at 11.

Then since the Spurs are at 11, the salary commitment is low enough that you can go with a high-ceiling prospect like PatWill, Hampton, Poku, etc. without much trepidation.

All in all, it looks like a good position to be in

Unfortunately, it almost makes too much sense. Knowing how the Spurs love their draft day curve balls, it'll probably be something weird like Nico Mannion or Grant Riller or someone like that
    I totally expect the Spurs to draft somebody who'd otherwise get picked outside of the lottery

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im still on the Bey bandwagon. Will be good from Day 1 and can improve. He improved a lot this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources indicate the Pistons have also made it known they’re open to trading the No. 7 pick. Their best shot at a deal may be with a team willing to give up an established player or a rookie or sop re with untapped potential. – via Jonathan Wasserman @ Bleacher Report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye bye DeRozan or Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Pistons have about 40 million in cap space. Spurs could try to dump some salary by sending them some bench guys and #11 for #7. That might actually work since there are not a lot of free agents on the market and they need rotation players

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is a sop re with untapped potential, and a college teammate already there to ease his transition.

Lonnie for #7 straight up?

Do it, Jake From State Farm!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a trade like:

DET: Murray & SAS 11th
    SAS: Snell & DET 7th

This trade would help the cap a bit too. Even opens up more cap for 2021-22

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would we want to move from 11?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a trade like:

Det would jump all over that trade but it is a horrible trade for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rumor doesn't say a player and a pick. It just says their 7th for a player. DeRozan or Murray without a pick for the 7th is a steal, IMO.

Use 7th and 11th on Jalen and Poku. Or Okoro and Poku. Or Toppin and Jalen. I don't think Toppin and Poku both would be a good combo. Many ways we can do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar for #7 + Kennard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Detroit, we have a player with untapped potential....his name is Bryn Forbes... He can be as good as Steph Curry. We promise!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the talent level between #7 to #11 is pretty even. It's totally stupid to move DeRozan or Murray just to move up 4 spots in the draft. If the Spurs target a big or PF I could see Lyles, Gay or Poeltl moved. That should already be enough. No way you move Lonnie, he's more talented than pretty much anybody outside the top 3 and if you move Murray or DeRozan you better get something back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Pistons have about 40 million in cap space. Spurs could try to dump some salary by sending them some bench guys and #11 for #7. That might actually work since there are not a lot of free agents on the market and they need rotation players
    NBA 101: dumping into someone’s cap space costs something. They aren’t going to take contracts, and then Swap their higher pick for our lower one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the talent level between #7 to #11 is pretty even. It's totally stupid to move DeRozan or Murray just to move up 4 spots in the draft. If the Spurs target a big or PF I could see Lyles, Gay or Poeltl moved. That should already be enough. No way you move Lonnie, he's more talented than pretty much anybody outside the top 3 and if you move Murray or DeRozan you better get something back.
    Dude I still don't understand how you are reading it as 7th for DeRozan (or Murray) and 11th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude I still don't understand how you are reading it as 7th for DeRozan (or Murray) and 11th
    you ain't the only one who proposed a trade idea my friend. I wasn't talking to you specifically. Now if we trade one of them to have #7 and #11 that is something that would make sense if the Spurs have their eyes on 2 prospects or want to move up even further. That would mean they are all in on the youth movement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is a sop re with untapped potential, and a college teammate already there to ease his transition.

Lonnie for #7 straight up?

Do it, Jake From State Farm!
    Unpopular opinion maybe? But Lonnie is worth more than a 7th pick. Yes, he had a disappointing showing in the bubble, but he's still gotten a lot better and shows much more promise than most prospects that would be available at #7. In fact, if he were a draftee this year, I have little doubt he'd go top of the lottery. For sure a better prospect than Lamelo Bll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People are really underrating Q to the point where I feel he'll be better than half of the combo guards in the 2020 draft lottery when it's all said and done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the odds we'll end up drafting Leandro Bolmaro at some point?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unpopular opinion maybe? But Lonnie is worth more than a 7th pick. Yes, he had a disappointing showing in the bubble, but he's still gotten a lot better and shows much more promise than most prospects that would be available at #7. In fact, if he were a draftee this year, I have little doubt he'd go top of the lottery. For sure a better prospect than Lamelo Bll
    You do realize #7 is still in the lottery correct? The top 14 are lottery picks. The top 4 are determined and can be moved up into but all 14 are considered lottery picks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a trade like:

I'd do it. I know some would argue there's probably not a marked difference between 7 and 11 in this draft, but I don't view it as solely about that.

I see Murray as a looming problem, so this would be half salary dump, plus getting out ahead of a potential problem and potentially landing the much needed PG/primary play maker and basically an international one at that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the odds we'll end up drafting Leandro Bolmaro at some point?
    I actually think he’ll be a good player for some team but I read somewhere that he opted out of this years draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've avoided watching PGs like the plague, but that changed today.

Going to break it down by tiers below.

It's jaw dropping how overhyped LaMelo Ball is. Dude is garbage.

Tier 1 - top level starter to borderline all star... Maybe all star?
    Tyrese Halliburton
    Kira Jr

Tier 2 - borderline starter to decent starter
    Killian Hayes

Tier 3 - bench role players
    Cole Anthony
    Theo Maledon
    Tyrese Maxey

Tier 4 - trash
    LaMelo Ball
    RJ Hampton

My tier 1s are the only players I wont be unhappy with if we drafted them

I'll post in each of their individual threads to describe what I see

These are based off brief viewing only
    Last edited by Dejounte; 09-16-2020 at 10:22 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are really underrating Q to the point where I feel he'll be better than half of the combo guards in the 2020 draft lottery when it's all said and done.

Thread Information