Page 92 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah also every year depending on college finals guys can move up or down in the draft pretty dramatically but with hardly any college ball played no such moments.
    This is to the Spurs advantage.

Which organization is the best at projecting talent? The Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this Wiseman and Okwungu talk is true, I doubt the former falls to 7, but the latter should be available. Either way, they could attempt . . .

To Pistons: 11, 20

To Heat: Aldridge

To Spurs: 7, Olynyk

Obviously, offer that to the Hawks at 6 first, but I doubt they'd be as inclined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Terry 6'1? I don't think small guards work anymore.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though I think they should draft a sizeable wing. It would be comforting to have a true PG on the court at all times...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Terry 6'1? I don't think small guards work anymore.
    Beyond Athlete Management (@beyond_am) Tweeted:
    When Tyrell Terry arrived at Stanford one year ago, he was 6'1" and 155 lbs. He set the Pac-12 on fire with a terrific freshman season. Now, standing 6'3" and 174 lbs, he's ready for the NBA. @tyterry05 #nbadraft https://t.co/48BZD27fmR

https://twitter.com/beyond_am/status...865792514?s=20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/MattBab 11/st...126249472?s=19

Not sure if this guy has any credible intel, but Stewart at 11? Hmmm...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is not even a lottery pick. He isn't even a guaranteed 1st round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is not even a lottery pick. He isn't even a guaranteed 1st round pick.
    Based on what? Like I said countless times, players rise and players fall... We are more than a month away from the draft. Isaiah dominated the top big men in the draft whenever he played against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stewart is a force inside, sees double teams because he's unusually strong and has a soft touch around the rim. Has somewhat of a shooting touch, probably projects to be a standstill shooter as opposed to one being on the move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Isn't Halliburton at 14 a little unbelievable too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks Dejounte for posting. Fran Fraschilla (who I really respect for his basketball insights) is heavily involved with that site. I’m not sure if they have intel or not about actual selection/s, just know that this is how they rank their prospects based on their big board. It’s like we hear about the Spurs - they have their rankings of players and don’t care what other mocks/people say.

Two notable risers on their board: Elijah Hughes and Jay Scrubb.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I like both those guys hope one of them Falls in our lap for second round pick.

I am starting to think Poku and Kira might just both land in the top 10 which is really going to make things interesting for our 11th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. I was just watching his video on the same post... This is the guy everyone's saying will be a marksman in the NBA? His off-hand motion don't look right. I know the saying is "as long as it goes in..." but god damn, that's not something I'd like in a prospect whose main attribute is his shooting. Pass.
    Saddiq Bey from Villanova is the guy who I think you are confusing folks liking a lot for his good 3 point shooting in the NCAA.

Saddiq is the guy a lot of folks on here like not Tyler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saddiq Bey from Villanova is the guy who I think you are confusing folks liking a lot for his good 3 point shooting in the NCAA.

Saddiq is the guy a lot of folks on here like not Tyler.
    Yeah, I got them mixed up lmao. Whichever Bey is on that video, I don't want none of that...

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that video, does it look like Stewart has barely any vertical? If so, I’m curious if those moves translate to the NBA. I’m still getting familiar with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In that video, does it look like Stewart has barely any vertical? If so, I’m curious if those moves translate to the NBA. I’m still getting familiar with him.
    That was a random video I found. I suggest searching "Washington basketball college full game" or this video:

So you can observe his missed shots also.

He indeed doesn't have much vertical (at least in-game). Not sure if it's due to tendency or just doesn't have the hops. I read somewhere he had 40 dunks this year, Toppin had 120 for comparison.

He reminds me of a bigger, stronger, and longer (7'4" wingspan) Dejuan Blair, *offensively speaking only*, near the rim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's quick when he goes up, which makes me think it'll translate. We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My issue with Isaiah is that he's a blackhole on offense or a "give me the ball and get out of the way" type player similar to LaMarcus Aldridge. So say good-bye to the idea of having "The Beautiful Game" on the Spurs if we draft him. This is all assuming he 1) doesn't develop a passing game and 2) he's actually dominant enough to be given the ball like that. He doesn't do much moving around on offense, in college at least.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he is a hard pass for me at once he gets the ball it's Derozz or LMA time and if he catches it from outside he has one move - Fake the shot and then shoot it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a fan standpoint, I’d really like one of Jalen Smith, Precious, Devin Vassel, or Patrick Williams.. I would love if we traded up for one of the higher guys but if we were to end up with somebody that I didn’t mention I’d still be happy as long as it’s not that euro big Poku, I can’t take anymore euro projects

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, most mock drafts have us taking Patrick Williams at 11 (6 of them) second only to who is going number one. According to NBA.COM

I wouldn't mind him. And I would love if the Spurs were to trade for a second 10-20 pick in this draft!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Topping if he falls to 11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isaiah Stewart has game similar to Zach Randolph, to my eyes. Not sure how that translates to today's NBA.
    Doubt the Spurs go with him.

Deni is the player that I'd want for the Spurs. After that, it's such a crap shoot. Williams, Vassell, Nesmith, Wiseman, Toppin, Lewis or Hayes should be available. It will be interesting who they pick this year and if they make some moves.

Only 40 days to go......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did a little research into Isiah Stewart...

Certainly sounds like a Spurs guy, or what the Spurs would want them to be.
    He’s only 19.5, actively involved with his community - especially on Civil Rights issues and has a hunger to be one of the best.
    Very coachable and willing to work on his short comings - cites specifically passing and reads out of the P/nR.

Watch the last two mins of this vid if get the chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did a little research into Isiah Stewart...

Certainly sounds like a Spurs guy, or what the Spurs would want them to be.
    He’s only 19.5, actively involved with his community - especially on Civil Rights issues and has a hunger to be one of the best.
    Very coachable and willing to work on his short comings - cites specifically passing and reads out of the P/nR.

Watch the last two mins of this vid if get the chance.
    Greeted DJ Murray happy birthday on IG and both DJ and Keldon follow him on there. Probably the only prospect with any current Spur following him.

Thread Information